:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Originally Posted by zidane4661

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Campout outside of HOH 34th Street in NYC

video-011073.jpg

video_image-051529.jpg

video_image-051526.jpg

video_image-051521.jpg

via SneakerWatch

How can these people afford sneakers when theyre online for 2 days and not working

These are the same people that turn right around and resell the shoes at an exaggerated price!

Wonder how many are on some form of government assistance, God I love America

just found out my local spot has about 40 pair, looks like its gonna be a camper though.....Damn i wish i had a niketown in my state

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

zidane4661 wrote:
How can these people afford sneakers when theyre online for 2 days and not working
These are the same people that turn right around and resell the shoes at an exaggerated price!

if you count rent control, gotta be at least 75% 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

My cousins in NY and said Flightclub is gonna be hitting people for $400!
I bet they hit $500 by the end of the month

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

if you count rent control, gotta be at least 75% 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

My cousins in NY and said Flightclub is gonna be hitting people for $400!
I bet they hit $500 by the end of the month
Nahhh.. I can see them hitting $400 and staying there for a while before they go for $500 and even higher.
Kids these days always want what they cant have. Make a Jordan limited in this newfound hype era and watch the chaos break out.

^^Really prices are going to increase over a few months? I always figured people who wanted them would grab them sooner rather than later...

Damn, things are getting crazy. i remember replying on page 4 or 5, and it seemed like nobody wanted these "fakes", now look.....DAMN!

Originally Posted by sf savage

Originally Posted by solefob

I got my dm in to NTSF, sent it probably about 30  seconds after I got the text from my phone.  I use echofon for my twitter, don't know if the twitter app that people use might have something to do with it or not but I got my confirmation an hour later for a size 12

was in well before a minute cuz i sent dm from twitter on laptop as soon as i got the notification. Don't know what happened and upset to see people get my thiers even tho they mite have been later than mine. Its all good on to the next

Congrats to all that got thier pairs

Same boat, dm'd thru twitter on touchpad and didn't get a reply, even my question don't get answered. So I don't really understand what I'm doing wrong if I am.

no matter what, everyone thinks these are the NY KNICKS colorway
and from what I've seen they're somewhat limited and going to sell out instantly at all NY "footco" locations and most mom & pops already sold them early.

when Sat comes all the tacky NY dudes will have to pay resell prices to get their out of town pairs.

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Damn, things are getting crazy. i remember replying on page 4 or 5, and it seemed like nobody wanted these "fakes", now look.....DAMN!
Never fails.

Deer lord, that pic just oozes of thirst and beastism. Congrats to those who got through in twitter. I'm tryin my luck online.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Deer lord, that pic just oozes of thirst and beastism. Congrats to those who got through in twitter. I'm tryin my luck online.

??????
tumblr_lscil1AtYS1qzg708.png

I'm save my cash ..... Pay reseller price on the yeezy's when they drop next month. I don't want to deal with bs lines/campouts.

Those that are familiar with Nike Roosevelt Field. What entrance would you use to get into the mall? since RSVP starts at 8am, while the mall opens at 10am. Any help would be appreciated.

30-35 SEC. IS NOT FAST ENOUGH ESPECIALLY WITH A LIMITED RELEASE.

FOR EXAMPLE, WHEN I PRACTICED FOR THE PLAYOFF 12'S I WAS ABLE TO SEND A DM WITHIN 4 SECS.

I'M SURE THERE ARE MANY OTHERS WHO WERE EVEN FASTER THAN THAT.

Dang dudes really camped out 2-3 days for these? Man, I like them a lot but never. Glad I was able to get my pair early but that's crazy. Sometimes I wish I had it in me to be a reseller but I just can't. I could of came up easy but I hate that. Good luck to you dudes this weekend. Hopefully I'll be out at NTSF with some of you getting the KD pearls

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
this rsvp thing is awesome!! much better than raffles and lining up

THIS.
man I struck out at both twitters here in LA.  So do they do it first come first DM? Or do they pick and chose?

RSVP confirmed at NikeTown Mall of America. This will be the easiest cop in the last 2 years
pimp.gif

bale2.gif

pair reserved at Niketown seattle....too easy... also got a few on hold at my local spot.....saturday its goin down....also just because ppl camp out for two days dont mean they dont have jobs or whatever.... let them do them...at least their GUARENTEED a pair.... if ANYONE that wants these and DONT get them...blame urself...its 2012 now...shoe game is nuts and we all know that...u just gotta do what u gotta do....if u dont like it go buy some dada spinners....

U
Originally Posted by FX35on24s

pair reserved at Niketown seattle....too easy... also got a few on hold at my local spot.....saturday its goin down....also just because ppl camp out for two days dont mean they dont have jobs or whatever.... let them do them...at least their GUARENTEED a pair.... if ANYONE that wants these and DONT get them...blame urself...its 2012 now...shoe game is nuts and we all know that...u just gotta do what u gotta do....if u dont like it go buy some dada spinners....

Lol @ dada spinners. Glad to see you got locked on rsvp. Was a miss for me and my boy got 2 pairs on rsvp. Hows does that work out right? Lol

I came here to say these are one of the worst sneakers I've ever seen...only to see a pic of people camping 2+ days for em!! Ive never been so stunned in by the shoe game in my life. Its beyond repair and its not a fad, this will continue and lead to more gimicky colorways on classic shoes. Wow. But I shall get my reseller on if you idiots are gonna buy em up #No****sgiven

i was literally refreshing my page every couple seconds, but what i've noticed is there is nothing one second and i refresh it the next minute and a tweet from nike shows up and it says 6m....
indifferent.gif
 this happened to anyone as well? why tweets showing up late even after refreshing the page?

I DM'ed NTSF and received a message back from them confirming my pair an hour and 45 minutes later.
Originally Posted by thapointguy

Anybody know what's the plan for HOH Serramonte in Daly City? Or did they give out tickets already?

they gave out wristbands this morning.

Back
Top Bottom