:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

the eastbay timer is so inconsistent. I had 3 browsers up and had different countdown time for all 3 with up to 30 sec differences
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by coreyatou

i got through on finishline around 7:04, but still let me check out... i discovered a new trick that may be helpful in the future for finishline.
smile.gif

WHats ur story bro?

I think I was able to order my 2 10.5's off of Eastbay.... Got all the way to thank you for your order screen? Mean I'm good?

I'm in disbelief as I've never had success with coppin online.

Failed the Twitter RSVP, local raffles, and now online. Still gonna head to the mall later in the day and check on any unclaimed pairs from raffle ticket winners.

Got mine off finishline plus was able to use the saveme20 coupon so I got them for 156 shipped

Went back to finishline after I got the screen of doom and the items were still in the cart.  After another trip to doomsville, I got through.  Now we all know that finishline is as reliable as a bag of rocks, but at least I'm still in the game.  

Didn't manage to cop and probably won't have any more luck. Guess its on to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom