:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by zidane4661

i really dont see these having any resell value or selling out...this is gonna sit like the 60 pts dmp pack
You cant be serious.
These are 4s that are a quickstrike release and commemorate one of the pinnacle moments in Jordan's career. Expect these to resell for $350 after release and slightly climb up like DB 4s.

DB IV's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>these

These r a must have.. 2 pairs if my connect comes thru. The colors are real nice. All the New Yorkers will be rocking these bad boyzz

I'm jealous of everyone already rockin' these. Still hoping my local FNL gets them in!
ohwell.gif

i really dont see these having any resell value or selling out...this is gonna sit like the 60 pts dmp pack
You cant be serious.
These are 4s that are a quickstrike release and commemorate one of the pinnacle moments in Jordan's career. Expect these to resell for $350 after release and slightly climb up like DB 4s.

DB IV's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>these
Not to me. DB 4s have to be one of the worst looking Jordans of all time. Granted they look better in person, but the execution overall was horrendous.
Love them or hate them, the Cavs are a cool collectable with history behind them. For some reason, I see these being like the Thunder and Lightning 4s down the line. Mixed feelings by the public because of their radical color scheme and now you can't find a pair for less than $400.

If I get a hold of these, it will be only to help someone that couldn't get a pair. No profit either.

Going with the Oldschool Movement when people looked out for another like true Jordan collectors
wink.gif

You cant be serious.
that was then this is now to you see the crazy prices now for the 60 points ?
almost any retro will sell out 

now would be a good chance to retro the 16's and 17's that will be the real test to see if the public will pay more in the aftermarket 

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

You cant be serious.

roll.gif
literally...damn near peed myself.  PERFECT execution...

Originally Posted by babyJs23

If I get a hold of these, it will be only to help someone that couldn't get a pair. No profit either.

Going with the Oldschool Movement when people looked out for another like true Jordan collectors
wink.gif

Glad to see a few others doing the right thing. I'm a size 13 btw. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

man i hope i can snag a 9.5 on rd i grabbed these allready for a good price but he only had a size 10 left but if they fit anything like the WC4's i should be allright .. but id rather just have the 9.5 tho so if i do get lucky and get a 9.5 these will go for what i got em for

hey guys,

anyone from london on here? im going on vacation there and dont want to miss the release. im staying in kings cross so was wondering if anyone knew of a store around there that will be getting them.

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

man i hope i can snag a 9.5 on rd i grabbed these allready for a good price but he only had a size 10 left but if they fit anything like the WC4's i should be allright .. but id rather just have the 9.5 tho so if i do get lucky and get a 9.5 these will go for what i got em for
Man I hope I can snag me a pair period. Smh
indifferent.gif

Only two stores at the nearest mall are getting the Cavs 4, that's FA and FNL the other three stores dont even know about them.

Originally Posted by The Truth82

Only two stores at the nearest mall are getting the Cavs 4, that's FA and FNL the other three stores dont even know about them.

Yeah same thing over here.
Must be the limitedness.

I'm praying my wife can pull off a pair for me since I always seem to have to work every release date smh...it would be really nice to pay retail again...it's been like 2 releases I had to pay over smh

For my Diego bros...FTL in Fashion Valley and Plaza Bo are getting these so if you wanna tag team, PM me
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by barry

Would like to get but don't want to deal with release day nonsense

thats how i feel. i hope i can snag a pair off NDC or something
Sadly these won't be releasing on NDC.
I wish they would, NDC always comes through for me.

Back
Top Bottom