:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by GZA73

TWENTYTWELVE

hope this helps some of you. Be careful!

Thanks for the pic GZA73. My homie bought a fake pair of ebay from a trusted NT member and it doesnt have the twentytwelve. Dont know his NT name but his ebay name is shaft06. Watch out who you buy from. If you see this shaft06...tell your so called fake Nike rep he sold you a FSR of fake Cavs 4.

^ They look legit to me...maybe you didn't look hard enough. I'm not defending shaft06 but based on his feedback and what hes sold, doesn't seem fishy

im wondering if these will have enough trade demand to get some concords. im wanting a pair for myself but since i missed out on the concords and hate paying resellers i was hoping if i can snag two pairs of these i could trade one for concords. thoughts?

Hypothetically speaking because I do have concords and will have these....if I had two or more concords and missed out on these..I personally would trade concords for these easily...but that's me...

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

^ They look legit to me...maybe you didn't look hard enough. I'm not defending shaft06 but based on his feedback and what hes sold, doesn't seem fishy

I agree it looks legit but all the signs of being a fake are there plus you really cant tell from pics cuz high quality fakes are that good to wear they look real. Nothing against shaft06 on ebay but he probably doesnt know it himself that the pairs he sold are fake.

Originally Posted by KMante

Like always, people are coming around. 

All it takes is a few high quality pics.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Hypothetically speaking because I do have concords and will have these....if I had two or more concords and missed out on these..I personally would trade concords for these easily...but that's me...

I traded my Space Jams for these.. BUT.. I have another pair of Space Jams.. Wouldn't trade if I didn't have a 2nd pair...

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

I traded my Space Jams for these.. BUT.. I have another pair of Space Jams.. Wouldn't trade if I didn't have a 2nd pair...

13yp4xd.gif

Originally Posted by SamB

Why is Nike being stingy with not releasing these online...

somebody claimed in the Lebron forum that Nike is updating their servers this weekend.  Most likely bs

Originally Posted by junit2321

im wondering if these will have enough trade demand to get some concords. im wanting a pair for myself but since i missed out on the concords and hate paying resellers i was hoping if i can snag two pairs of these i could trade one for concords. thoughts?

can't really say for sure but in my opinion Concords > most. I can't even get myself to unDS my Concords lol...the moment I got these Cav IVs I put em on and went out..
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

I would say the value will be even. The cheapest I see these being after release is $300. If you look hard enough, you can buy a pair of Concords for that price.

^^ oh yeah that's why I'd do that trade.... we got concords on CL goin for $280-$300 all day in Seattle.... and ur right.. cheapest will be at the very least $300 for these ivs

These will hit 350-400 come release weekend-first week. IV's bring the worst out of people and this colorway hits home with a lot of "sneakerheads".

If I can't get them online, I'm waving the white flag cause prices will be high.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by KMante

Like always, people are coming around. 

All it takes is a few high quality pics.
laugh.gif
^ Wasn't you one of  those people ? 
laugh.gif

when i said this sneaker would be in the top 7 in your  collection u tried to hit me with the 
indifferent.gif
 like if i was talking crazy
grin.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by stacks2020

Originally Posted by junit2321

can't really say for sure but in my opinion Concords > most. I can't even get myself to unDS my Concords lol...the moment I got these Cav IVs I put em on and went out..
tongue.gif
I already got a dude who offered me to trade his concords straight up if I'm lucky enough to get a pair... I missed out on the concords also cause of work. I prefer the concords over these. Hoping I get lucky through rsvp again.

i feel you bro..  looks like I'll have to stand in line a couple of hours early but I think it's worth the wait.

Originally Posted by sakibomb523

Originally Posted by SamB

Why is Nike being stingy with not releasing these online...

somebody claimed in the Lebron forum that Nike is updating their servers this weekend.  Most likely bs
That doesn't sound right considering the Nikestore is actually down right now for "scheduled maintenance".....

Back
Top Bottom