:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by junit2321

im wondering if these will have enough trade demand to get some concords. im wanting a pair for myself but since i missed out on the concords and hate paying resellers i was hoping if i can snag two pairs of these i could trade one for concords. thoughts?
Good idea, and if not, you might be able to flip them to get some more cash to buy Concords.

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Originally Posted by Hibb304

I hate when these release threads turn into twitter RSVP thread.

Agree. Then it will turn into a bunch of tracking info being exchanged about the overseas sights in the days following the release.

Your right bro.

Agree. Then it will turn into a bunch of tracking info being exchanged about the overseas sights in the days following the release.
then on Sat AM it will be about how NDC / Eastbay crashed and then it will be about waiting for 5 hours and all the shoes were already held and how mall security chased everyone out

Originally Posted by nimhet

then on Sat AM it will be about how NDC / Eastbay crashed and then it will be about waiting for 5 hours and all the shoes were already held and how mall security chased everyone out

Lololol...funny cuz its true!

these going to be on any site?? i want them, but dont have access to a brink & mortar, and I'm hopin I can avoid a reseller tax..anybody know anything??pm if you wanna keep it lowkey.

i want these to wear if that matters lol

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Is the RSVP # same natioanwide?

RSVP is useless to me for now cause there isn't a Niketown or Nikestore in the AK.

NikeRF sent all their DM's out.. i missed out. IDK how seeing as I DM'd them within 30 sec.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Eastbay will have them, but thats like winning the lotto to score from them.

thanks bro.  with their new system, they said you just have to get it in your cart and youll be fine right?  or is it better to call?    are they doing 8am or midnight?   Yes I'm assuming you have all the answers! lol

Originally Posted by Freeze

thanks bro.  with their new system, they said you just have to get it in your cart and youll be fine right?  or is it better to call?    are they doing 8am or midnight?   Yes I'm assuming you have all the answers! lol
i have some answers, from my experience with big releases, when the countdown clock reaches zero, you try to add to cart, they ALL (all sizes) say OUT OF STOCK, UNABLE TO ADD TO CART. which is ridiculous. when i ordered lebron elites, they said out of stock, but after an hour it started to work and i was able to add to cart, but with the 11 lows, playoff 12s, ASG shoes, it never worked. i think calling is your best bet. Try both.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

I don't like the RSVP system.

its trash. it should be public, not DM the NT. How do we really know its "first respond, first serve"?

i have some answers, from my experience with big releases, when the countdown clock reaches zero, you try to add to cart, they ALL (all sizes) say OUT OF STOCK, UNABLE TO ADD TO CART. which is ridiculous. when i ordered lebron elites, they said out of stock, but after an hour it started to work and i was able to add to cart, but with the 11 lows, playoff 12s, ASG shoes, it never worked. i think calling is your best bet. Try both.

ive struck out calling to eastbayall the time, but recentl ever since i found out a trick on their timers i havent struck out online yet

wow 2day must be my luck , NTNY just confirmed me 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kjlee85

ive struck out calling to eastbayall the time, but recentl ever since i found out a trick on their timers i havent struck out online yet
 I assume your trick is full proof  based on your typing skills. Do you also have any info on Nigerian Banks you could email? 

Back
Top Bottom