:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

man ndc needs to stop playing games when it comes to online releases
30t6p3b.gif

no lebron elites kd pearls or these??
the IV's are the only ones I care for but still

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by bballah3

It IS public.  Anyone can DM the specific NT they are looking to RSVP at.   
And if you don't have a computer or a phone that can use twitter...maybe you should rethink about spending $160 on some sneakers. 

No, he's saying it should be public as in having to reply to the tweet as opposed to DMing. That way everything is out in the open. 

But then you could walk in and use someone else's name and collect their shoe.
This would be bad for asian people.  (lots of similar names and faces)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Seriously?! This guy and 6 of his friends! --> http://losangeles.craigsl.../sfv/clo/3009540158.html

All just to re-sell

He already charging 350, then he says delivery available but extra for gas. I hope he gets his pairs and no one buys them off of him.
This thread will be over 100 page by mid day tomorrow

Sadly enough, he will get those pairs and people will buy them. He said they'll be at $400 tomorrow morning, according to his crystal ball!

Seriously?! This guy and 6 of his friends! --> http://losangeles.craigsl.../sfv/clo/3009540158.html

All just to re-sell

He already charging 350, then he says delivery available but extra for gas. I hope he gets his pairs and no one buys them off of him.
It's going to be 60 pages of people saying they struck out online or waiting inline

All just to re-sell

Sadly enough, he will get those pairs and people will buy them. He said they'll be at $400 tomorrow morning, according to his crystal ball!

Imma hit this guy up and ask him will he accept 274.99 shipped im pretty sure hell do it. If he doesn't ill call him cheap for no accepting 1 penny less that what he wants

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Got 2 RSVP'd at NTLV and 1 at NT Santa Monica. Like huh.

Last time I checked those two cities were in two different states. Jet-setting? Like that!

Originally Posted by allensoko

has anybody passed by the beverly center HOH today? hows it looking?

This right here!     
Bout to head out in a few.... Struck 2 times on Nike's RSVP. 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Got 2 RSVP'd at NTLV and 1 at NT Santa Monica. Like huh.

Last time I checked those two cities were in two different states. Jet-setting? Like that!
Negative. My homegurl in LA works near Santa Monica and I have hella RELATIVES in Las Vegas.
I live in San Diego.

Just picked up raffles at my local HOH (70-80 pairs), Sheik's (14 pairs), Shoe Palace (24 pairs), and Foot Action (14 pairs). If I don't get a call tonight I'll be up at 0455 at the comp.

I thought my little cousin's picture of these on his Facebook were of a fake. I guess not!

People actually like these? They're hideous!

I feel bad for the people not being able to RSVP. Isn't there some other way you guys can do it? For the people in bigger cities What if you have family in a smaller city that has a niketown, follow them and wait for theirs to drop, put in your relatives name and your shoe size and they grab it for you?I was able to RSVP just feel bad for the people that want em as bad as me but got whackos tryin to resell.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
this rsvp thing is awesome!! much better than raffles and lining up
x2  I wish we could do this for Eastbay and NDC too.  That would be so nice.  Just follow the exact same process, except instead of picking it up at a specific time from the store, you purchase online during a window.  This would help their sites from crashing and all they would need to do is manage twitter DM's
That would be a ton of Twitter DM's. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SALES

is the eastbay link available yet?
Sure is, you can find them here:  http://bit.ly/KW1HDJ

Originally Posted by Brianptt

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to checkout on Eastbay/Finishline/Whatever. My plan was to cop one on their and head to the mall to line up about 5:30 but now I am not sure anymore. It seems that the hype is behind this and people will be lining up early to resell em. Still keeping my word, if I get one I'll help someone out or trade for TrueBlue3's or WC 3's
If you are able to add your size to your cart, it can take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour, depending on the launch and how many pairs we have available for sale.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

If you are able to add your size to your cart, it can take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour, depending on the launch and how many pairs we have available for sale.

EastbayRep - Ray
I know you aren't guaranteed your pairs until you've checked out, but adding shoes to your cart pretty much "holds" you a pair right?
So if we get the shoes on the cart and the website crashes, we can come back 20 min later and still check out?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ANYONE HEADED TO HOUSE OF HOOPS GALLERIA HOUSTON FOR THESE 4'S OR THE TAXI ELITES?

yes im headed up there at around 9 pm and stay all the way till they open the next day and security bet not tell me nothing

Back
Top Bottom