:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Picked up mine earlier this week. These are fresh as hell and the quality is on point. Definitely one of my favorite pick ups this year
pimp.gif

6e926b156546697e69261ca4a66a3404fa152c86_r.jpg

Need to pick up this other fitted asap
pimp.gif

20-18350-MediumImage.jpg

Originally Posted by XB

Thinking of going to northline HOH to get these

im going to willowbrook at 9pm tonight camping or hoh Northline H-TOWN is to crazy on jordan releases got to do what I got to do

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

Picked up mine earlier this week. These are fresh as hell and the quality is on point. Definitely one of my favorite pick ups this year
pimp.gif

6e926b156546697e69261ca4a66a3404fa152c86_r.jpg

pimp.gif

20-18350-MediumImage.jpg

Clean fitted! Did u swoop your cavs from Adapt too?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Hoh on 125th is looking like WWE for theses. I'm just waiting for a chair to be thrown.

really whats going on there ?
and when will they sell the shoes 

sounds like another reason to pay more to avoid all this 

They were giving out tix as soon as that was announced, mad rush to the door. Nobody was moving. Even with cops there.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Who ever "camps" /stays in line for more than a couple of hours has NO LIFE.

TRUTH TALK.
I'm sorry, but I hate when I miss a release too, but I'm not going to spend more than a few hours of my life trying to get my pair. That's already too long! LOL

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Its crazy at 34st i heard and im not bout that life so its online or bust for me.

I'm on line at 34th st footlocker and its about 40-50 deep.

Originally Posted by super23freak

TRUTH TALK.
I'm sorry, but I hate when I miss a release too, but I'm not going to spend more than a few hours of my life trying to get my pair. That's already too long! LOL
I wouldn't necessarily say that I don't have a life but when you wear a size 14 or 15 and with the Jordan Cav 4s coming out only in mens sizes up to 14 that eliminates the size 15 and then only one store out of 5 in your mall is only going to get 1 size 14 I have to do what i got to do to get them

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Clean fitted! Did u swoop your cavs from Adapt too?

Right on bro. No there's this dude opening a little boutique right near the Adapt store that's selling the cav iv's. If you're in the SF Bay Area PM me for the info 

that's pretty harsh...what if you struck out on twitter and online and your only choice was to wake up early and go? 

someone care to school me on phone orders? I have had up to 4 phones going at the same time, multiple releases and never have been able to get through.  Do people call an hour early and just small talk the operator til release or somethin?

Originally Posted by DAFEATURE

Is the nubuck like the Black Cats or a better quality?

I've been trying to find out some type of comparison as well, I asked if material was similar to the metallic 5's that recently dropped.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I've been trying to find out some type of comparison as well, I asked if material was similar to the metallic 5's that recently dropped.
it's seems thicker...more like the metallic 5's that dropped awhile ago.

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

laugh.gif
I might stop by the Glendale Galleria today and see what this fool looks like. Or make him lose his spot in line.

I was thinking the same thing.. Probably someone I went to High School with. Lol.    Just got the pic. 

I'm calling mall security to make up some bull about these kids disturbing the shoppers !!
LMAOOO!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DO IT BRO!

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ANYONE HEADED TO HOUSE OF HOOPS GALLERIA HOUSTON FOR THESE 4'S OR THE TAXI ELITES?

yes im headed up there at around 9 pm and stay all the way till they open the next day and security bet not tell me nothing
DAMN MAN. NO BUENO FOR ME ON THAT. I'LL PROBABLY SHOW UP AT 4AM. I ALREADY HAVE 2 PAIRS PAID FOR AND LOCKED UP BUT I'LL TRY FOR A THIRD AT HOUSE OF HOOPS SINCE I'VE NEVER TRIED TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM SINCE I'VE MOVED DOWN. WHERE DO PEOPLE USUALLY WAIT AT?

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

it's seems thicker...more like the metallic 5's that dropped awhile ago.

Sounds good thanks for the info

went to Extra butter on LI for a bracelet, i was number 11 in line and they had 10 pairs. I was soooo pissed. Sucks that employees get first grabs

Back
Top Bottom