:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Definitely surprised about the lines since this shoe looks "fake" right?
laugh.gif

Thank GOD I work at a FNL, even though my store didn't get these we are def getting all the summer releases. I'm starting to get a picture of what the scene is gonna be looking like...especially that gold medal pack.  If this keeps up the bred 11s will be the worst release of all time 
indifferent.gif

Do wat u guys gotta do for these fellas... It's gettin crazy already and by tomorrow morning this thread will jump 50+ pages GUARENTEED!!! Been out here since 8:30pm and they only got 12 pairs... 7 ppl in line already...6 hours left then it's ON TO THE NEXT ONE!!!!

I realized I'm never getting these joints for anything close to retail and I'm too old to camp out for shoes so I'm gonna suck it up and be patient with hopes to get lucky and grab a pair in the 240 range

Originally Posted by tyteabs

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 are u kidding me????
Happy I'm gonna stroll in past all of them to pick up mine at niketown
happy.gif

EXACTLY. thats why i like the RSVP system. coz mall security and cops lately have been telling cats they cant campout anymore. even @ HOH south coast. 
so what time do they open at HOH south coast now?  8AM? or the usual mall hours?

At willowbrook mall houston camped out only 7 deep in lIne but there is another line on the other side of the mall dont know how many heads are over there

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Homie on IG just posted this photo here's 1 of 3 lines at RFM Long Island NY..

AT ROOSEVELT FIELD MALL?!??

ARE YOU !*@@#@+ SERIOUS!?!?

%*#* like this makes me never want to go home. Holy %*#*

This Nike/Jordan %@!% is absolutely absurd now.
I like this shoe, but I did not expect any crazy demand for them. It's almost as if standing in line for Jordans has become a hobby. It's like people just like the idea of it.
Total waste of time. The store probably has only 16 pairs anyway

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

i went to check on these earlier at my local spot,,its OK,,nothing really special about it,since THE GOAT never wore this CW,,i can skip it and just wait for the BRED IV

But the colorway is just awesome.  

Get here at 4:25 and there's about 20 people already.

*#$+!

30t6p3b.gif

I'm just hoping I can get my true size. Really not trying to settle with any size right about now.

#1 and #2 spot at my spot. Been here since 5pm and mall opens up at 6:00am. About 25 of us total now.
Gotta do what you gotta do if you want them bad enough. Love how peeps assume you don't have a job if you camp. Stop w/ all the salt NT.

I liked the shoe from the beggining,
a black iv with this type of color blocking is a must
and I dont even buy kicks heavy anymore

My connect didn't get their shipment (bummer)
Forced to camp out (hurt)
Show up 30 minutes ago (prepairing myself)
I'm the third in line and now there are 20 people (grinning)

I don't think many people in my area knew/know about these, or their revenue is low.
We also have 3 major chains selling them (Finishline, DTLR, & Footlocker).
Heard rumors of Champs, but no one is certain.
I might be able to double up if no one else shows up, and even bless my crew with a few pair.

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by riddla713

no tax for me because im in texas and there is no brick & mortar jimmy jazz store in texas so they cant charge tax to texas customers. i got the free shipping code from google, free shipping codes work but money off codes will not work. they went live around 11 03 cst and i added 2 10.5's and went to checkout, checkout was kinda slow but i finaly got to the place order page and my order was successfull, already received email confirmation. i went back for more and there was sz 10 and 12, i tried to cop the 10 but when i went to my cart it said quantity exceeds availability. im cool with the 2 10.5's, they should be here by next friday
smile.gif

Oh man, well congrats to you. I took another "L" via Jimmy Jazz. I have NO luck with them AT ALL!

Jimmy jazz is an underrated spot. They got some good sale prices sometimes. but man is it hard to cop a retro from them
There is a Jimmy Jazz in Austin, dont know how you got away with no tax. But none the less, nice come up.

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

#1 and #2 spot at my spot. Been here since 5pm and mall opens up at 6:00am. About 25 of us total now.
Gotta do what you gotta do if you want them bad enough. Love how peeps assume you don't have a job if you camp. Stop w/ all the salt NT.
this.
smokin.gif

what happens when you assume???
happy.gif

thats a LOOONNGGG time though lol

but, like you said, you gotta do what you gotta do. get your kicks fam!

just a heads up even tho i dont like these i noticed theirs a countdown going on for them on eastbay even tho they said no online release.

Back
Top Bottom