:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by riddla713

jj ftw again, thats 2 weeks in a row jj came through. i love that no tax and free fedex shipping also, cant wait to rock these. 2 10.5's for $320
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 rock them? who are you kidding?
http://%%#@@$@#**!!*.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/?U=riddla713&I=162844&/ 

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by riddla713

jj ftw again, thats 2 weeks in a row jj came through. i love that no tax and free fedex shipping also, cant wait to rock these. 2 10.5's for $320
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 rock them? who are you kidding?
http://%%#@@$@#**!!*.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/?U=riddla713&I=162844&/ 

ouch lol

Out here at Memorial City Mall in Houston. It's about 5mins til 6. Got here around 30mins ago. Security wouldn't let ppl line up til 5, but the rain kept a lot of ppl away. Should be a smooth process. Only about 20-30 ppl here. Doors open at 7am. Anybody know how HOH Galleria looking?

One hour left til my spot opens and I'm the only sucka in line. People around here are sleeping on these hard. Ecstatic from the thought of getting them worry free, no bs. Good luck to all who are on the hunt.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Homie on IG just posted this photo here's 1 of 3 lines at RFM Long Island NY..

AT ROOSEVELT FIELD MALL?!??

ARE YOU !*@@#@+ SERIOUS!?!?

%*#* like this makes me never want to go home. Holy %*#*

This Nike/Jordan %@!% is absolutely absurd now.
HOLY %^&!!!!!!!

Can't camp out at Champs cause they open at 8 and I have to pickup my joints for the RSVP between 7:30-8:30. Not enough time so I'm going to try my luck on eastbay :crossingfingers

man this shoe stuff is getting serious ... if i cant get them now online i wont even bother with the trip to the store all this "hype kills" ..... i know the saying never gets old but mannnn!!!!

Wow this was the easiest QS in history in my area, they let us only get 1 pair and go back in line to get another.So that's what I did I was able to get everyone size for them, plus extras for myself.Turned out all the stores in the local mall got them except for Sports Fan & Legends and allHad a nice amount to spread. These shall be all gone by the end of the day or tomorrow for sure.Pics coming soon (on a side not be glad when iPhone & iPad users will be able to upload pics from such devices).

Went to the HOH in Buffalo at 630 AM

Was about 50-60 ppl deep.

They open at 9

Went to McDonalds instead

Gonna trying getting them online.

This camping #+#* is absurd

anyone in so cal dropped by topanga yet? they said cant line up till 6am but we know how people "always" follow directions

why is eastbay a 2 pair limit if they are somewhat limited? Shouldnt it be 1? Makes you wonder how many pairs they have.....

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

#1 and #2 spot at my spot. Been here since 5pm and mall opens up at 6:00am. About 25 of us total now.
Gotta do what you gotta do if you want them bad enough. Love how peeps assume you don't have a job if you camp. Stop w/ all the salt NT.

Props man.

I've never done the whole camping/lineup thing before but I do respect you guys that do do it. That's a lot of dedication right there.

Back
Top Bottom