:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Damnn my order didn't go through fnl.com and I was able to to process it around 8:05 est but my bank got charge for 2 damnn pairs / but I didn't get a confirmation # called customer service and my order never went through lol / good thing I was able to phone order Through Eastbay and got my confirmation / smh Fnl .com

Originally Posted by heatking

anyone hating on these is just mad they couldn't get them for retail

these joints is fresh

Never understood the logic behind comments like this. 
eyes.gif

Congrats to everyone who got their pair and ACTUALLY wanted them. I personally don't like them at all but I hope you guys got yours.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Cavs are nice, BUT for me it's still Lightnings>

nice lightnings....

but why post a pic like this if youre only going to do it half-as*ed? trying mighty hard not to crease those toeboxes and you missed the other shoe with your left foot!! lol jk

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I love how so many changed their minds once the words limited and quick strike started getting tossed around.... smhd

I buy what I like and double up on kicks For trading or Dsing purposes only. I don't get why everyone suddenly became undercover

THIS!  I was just talkin to my girl about this last night.  I never really understood how you "change your mind" on kicks...especially within a few weeks (or in this case, a few days or hours).  There are SEVERAL nters on this post that were originally like "pass...these are whack...trash".  Scroll through a few pages and they're like "oh man, these are hot now, I'm definitely coppin".  Like, what changed??  certainly not the shoe...I don't really get it.

UNLESS...some people saw that they were LIMITED and thus got HYPED about having limited shoes, and now they are BEASTING for them...I'm not pointing fingers or naming names, just stating an observation that I made...

Get off the d-train.  Buy what you like, wear what you buy. 
Opinions sometimes change. I wasn't feeling them at first, but now I like them. Am I really such a bad person for doing that?

Originally Posted by heatking

anyone hating on these is just mad they couldn't get them for retail

these joints is fresh

Not really i just don't like New York Knicks colors on my Jordan's....sacrilege ( yes I know they're technically cavs shoes but they don't wear these colors any more)

wanted these really bad since i like orange/blue combos but of course lost out on them and probably to a reseller...not paying 300 for them though

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs!

Originally Posted by rjucks

how is Eastbay on order cancellations? just received the order confirmation email as well. i am absolutely shocked my order went through.
Originally Posted by b20 eg8

I think I was able to order my 2 10.5's off of Eastbay.... Got all the way to thank you for your order screen? Mean I'm good?

I'm in disbelief as I've never had success with coppin online.
Originally Posted by melofan15

first time getting through on eastbay
eek.gif

do i need a confirmation email? chances my order gets cancelled?
We normally do not cancel an order unless there is an issue with the payment method used on the order.  If you want us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message.  Please note, I am leaving in an hour, so if you message us later today, it will not be replied to until tomorrow.

Originally Posted by yanky

Is eastbay officially sold out?
Yes, we are sold out of them.

Originally Posted by Kipthor

was able to get mine off eastbay on the phone. Was actually on the phone with eastbay around 645 CT this morning and was planning on Bs'ing her until 7, but the lady just plain hung up on me
mad.gif
. Stil got lucky and got on the phone around 715 and got my size eleven. Anybody else get hung up on before the 7CT release time?
If you reach an agent before the shoes become available for sale, you will be let go.  You will not be able to keep an agent on the line and then order the shoes when they release.

EastbayRep - Ray

Man i wanted these bad but my majors graduation was today at 8:30am @@$#@$@#$# i was real upset i wasnt able to goto the mall. I tried at 8-9 calling in and all that but i had no luck. This was my first strikeout in a long time, maybe its a sign. Hopefully i could find someone to help me out cus i have a lot to offer tradewise and all that. O well at least i graduated college im not gonna stress too bad over a pair of cavs colorway ivs. Congrats to everyone who got their pairs! enjoy them! Hopefully i get mine soon enough.

dude someone hit up iljapino about these idiots posting their multiple pairs.

clearly reselling and advertising.

get da banz ready

Originally Posted by melo8584

Easy cop for me. Got the size sticker that footlocker was passing out to guarantee your size. Walked in, copped mine, then walked down to Champs to scoop a pair for a homie. It was really only 30-40 ppl at Memorial City mall. Either cats in the H didn't care too much for these or they all flooded the Galleria like always. Oh well. Glad I was able to get mine.
THEY FLOODED THE GALLERIA. IT WAS INSANE. THEY CALLED THE PARAMEDICS FOR A DUDE THAT FAINTED/HAD A SEIZURE INSIDE OF HOUSE OF HOOPS. THAT'S WHY THE LINE TOOK FOREVER TO MOVE. SAW AS THEY WERE TAKING THE YOUNG DUDE OUT.

Back
Top Bottom