:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by John Mayer

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Why do people get emotional like this???
di que emotional.
sit in the corner kitty

catattackp1.gif

stopit.png
........still emotional I see....
THIS.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Paid $139 for these babies, and I couldn't be any more happier with my purchase.

dmyxoo.png

xcvyv4.png

ogjt04.png

29fxpmt.png

2vv5hf6.png

20k1xfa.png

66m89k.png

2wp3rk7.png

mlhxxk.png

& I found a shirt at Champs to match.

246tlaf.png

& wait, is that a NIKE Swoosh logo on a Jordan shirt?

A thing of beauty.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Does that shirt come in other colors?
pimp.gif

They didn't have any other colors but black.
& thank you to everyone complimenting me for my pictures.

pimp.gif
I like the tee too
wink.gif

It is ONLY available at Champs for the CAVs release...

And...yes...it will be available in other colors in a few months...

JM

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by SamB

Hope everyone who really wanted em got em...

nope, lot of people are assed out. I'll catch a re-up tho. Not sweating it. Ebay or aftermarket resellers aren't an option for me.

I got some reasonable offers then I passed out. I've been steady refreshing the page since hoping dude didn't sell it to some one else when i was sleeping. Some guyys here seem very reasonable. EBay on the other hand.....

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Originally Posted by heatking

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

My local Craig's list is highend $370 low end $320 Resellers are taggin dat *$@ boy! The devil be sittin on my shoulders sometimes but I ain't goin do the game like dat.

i seen a pair on ebay just now end with 20 something bids 385 shipped. 
my local cl is the same. i got people asking 400 on the high end but 300 on low end. actually i seen one person selling for 260 but im sure that gone by now. 
Damn Craigslist here in Los Angeles ain't that bad. I saw most around $280 with some asking $300.... I think the highest I saw was $350.    I was def. expecting for people to be asking for the moon since they were "quickstrike". 

someone just put a size 12 for $250...dude said he has to sell today for whatever reason

edit:  just another one for $230

I tried placing an order on FNL at 8:01 and 8:03, got a PayPal submitted order for both but no FNL order confirmation. Logged into PayPal and status says pending for both but like most said no email confirmation likely means no order.

I'm almost positive my order didn't go through and I'm in the dark.

Really sucks I wanted these so bad and would have beat these down with no hesitation.

Damn Im in KC and got to the mall as shops were opening but somehow still "sold out" when I was the first damn customer in all the joints. Sketch Ball staff reselling all the pairs..

still shocked i made it on eastbay, cant wait to get these.

lowest i seen on craigslist is 280, los angeles.

First person in line, store had no sz.12's
indifferent.gif
. Employee's keep buying them early. I'm close to telling on these clowns. This is the 2nd time this has happened. Copped the 11 and now I'm on my way to the B/S forum to hopefully trade for a 12...

2dvrlhz.jpg

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by melo8584

Easy cop for me. Got the size sticker that footlocker was passing out to guarantee your size. Walked in, copped mine, then walked down to Champs to scoop a pair for a homie. It was really only 30-40 ppl at Memorial City mall. Either cats in the H didn't care too much for these or they all flooded the Galleria like always. Oh well. Glad I was able to get mine.
THEY FLOODED THE GALLERIA. IT WAS INSANE. THEY CALLED THE PARAMEDICS FOR A DUDE THAT FAINTED/HAD A SEIZURE INSIDE OF HOUSE OF HOOPS. THAT'S WHY THE LINE TOOK FOREVER TO MOVE. SAW AS THEY WERE TAKING THE YOUNG DUDE OUT.

Wooooowww... That's effn crazy, yo. Glad I didn't go there. I knew it would be a mad house. Smh.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

NTLasVegas also tweeted that they have sizes

Seems as though all the NTs had sizes leftover. ( actually popular sizes too). Resellers gonna be sittin on these for sure!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, I litterally DM'ed NTLA 2 seconds after they tweeted about the 12 being avalible and still NO DM back. There's no way that some wanted that 12 before me. SMH, things are getting real grimmey!

Seems as though all the NTs had sizes leftover. ( actually popular sizes too). Resellers gonna be sittin on these for sure!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They wre the RSVP pairs that weren't picked up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They wre the RSVP pairs that weren't picked up.

I know.
  But obviously the demand wasn't there or else all them would have been picked up.  I mean who doesn't pick up a shoe that's already locked up for retail? Most people probably copped other places which makes me believe that they were more widely available than originally though by some....... or resellers saw that prices weren't gonna sky rocket. 

Its so depressing not living close to a NT when you see your size is still available and you can't do anything about it.

Originally Posted by youngj00

Man, I litterally DM'ed NTLA 2 seconds after they tweeted about the 12 being avalible and still NO DM back. There's no way that some wanted that 12 before me. SMH, things are getting real grimmey!

I DM'd very fast for the 10.5 and nothing. WOW.

lots of pairs at my mall today...easy cop...when i walked out...there was still like 8-10 pairs of sizes between 10-12

Originally Posted by youngj00

Chatted up with some guy outside NTLA who was waiting on the 2PM deadline for unclaimed RSVPs and he was looking for a size 12, so he probably got them. The guy was cool, but he just wanted to flip the pair.
eyes.gif

I don't understand how I could have been on Eastbay's page with my size highlighted and as soon as the timer says 0:00 add to cart, I click add to cart and my size (including others) are all sold out!

I don't think the tweeting +$@% was a good idea. Not all of us sit at the computer for hours upon end.

Back
Top Bottom