:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

I walked into the HOH here in NC and friend told me I was too late and all of the IV's had sold out. I laughed and said, 'It's cool, I had no intention on buying them." They looked to variant for me and I'm not a fan of the colorway. But props to all who were able to grab a pair.

Originally Posted by sthebest

had a "buzzer beater" moment getting these. as you guys know, I had a pair on hold for me. I had more than enough money in my Paypal. I transferred the money on wednesday morning but to my surprise it didnt hit my account this morning so I was screwed. My brother and sister felt bad for me and tried to come up with a plan to front me the cash to get them until Monday. I thought it was a lost cause after I didnt hear back from either of them. So I go out to work a photography gig and while there, I check ebay and fail to see a decent price. A hour into my gig (which is going extremely well), my bro tells me he copped the size 10 he was holding for me and I owed him big time. WOOOOO!!!!!!!

So he's dropping them off tomorrow morning and im giving him half the cash and the rest on Monday. I couldnt have asked for better family
You are blessed sir!  Your brother is a good dude!
happy.gif

prices definitely gone down....ppl are getting desperate....seen them for $240 on my local craigslist

People aren't getting desperate, it's just all those $380 eBay auctions are ridiculous and non-paying deadbeat bidders. The shoe was a quickstrike and won't be had for retail anywhere past this morning.

Originally Posted by jmitch2604

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by Tang

Lol It's sad.I can say that the IV's quality this year has been on point for me..The XI low's and Playoff XII's were hit and miss

Let's be honest. The XI lows were the worse release of the year. IMO.

I love my XI lows...

yes, i love my lows also.  i doubled up on them.  i missed the 2000 low patents so this was ok for  me.  ive doubled on every xi release recently, skipped the sj cause i wasnt feeling them.  had 2000 sj and sold them

Yeah the quality is good on these.

I can't complain.

& as far as worse quality release of the year, its easily the white/red 14s.

Still sitting in my local footlocker in kids if any small feet people need or want to cop for their wifey...

Can pick up tomorrow on my way to edible arrangements in the a.m

Stealth 10s were the worst release So far. Quality wise dhughes is right its the 14s followed in a close 2nd by the low 11s. My only cops this year have been the wc 4 and playoffs which I doubled up on. With all this stuff JB is releasing I'm trying to hold back temptations to cop new color ways. So far it has gone well.

Right now it's flooded but I know for a fact they're people out there paying $400 for these. I met a guy to trade sizes and at the same time he sold another pair to a kid for $380. He said he's been putting 280-300 on CL and people are offering more than what he's listing them for. I can't knock the hustle.

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Easy pickup at HoH Chicago
How? I came at 630pm yesterday and there was a line already 10 deep. they told me no lining up till 8 so i left and went accross the streett (we are talking bout the one on state street right?) and everyone was waiting there. And I can hardly get GR in size 11.5 when I am 10th in line much QS drops. So I left and purchased off someone here.

Yup state street....I have a friend that works there

Only one person hit me up asking for 275 plush s&h. every other offer i got was lower $240 or lower.

$275?
30t6p3b.gif
Don't quit your dayjob resellers

And I must say that Nike really must not want anyone to complain about the IVs. The quality is insane for a Nike product. They rereleased the Metallic Vs last year and you could see the glue on the shoe. Im scared to wear that one more than once a month

Originally Posted by SamB

^
28 min is a long time when it comes to RSVP bro...

Yeah that was the problem I didn't check my twitter until then haha. They had some left over sizes that people didn't pick up and did a 2nd RSVP.

^
lol 5 seconds it too long when it comes to RSVP, I've tried 4 times (2 times the 1st rsvp, 2 times for rsvp for the unclaimed pairs.)

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

^
lol 5 seconds it too long when it comes to RSVP, I've tried 4 times (2 times the 1st rsvp, 2 times for rsvp for the unclaimed pairs.)
I say 3 seconds at least for a chance cause so many rsvp come in a second, just have to be quick.

Back
Top Bottom