:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Miss what ?? Did I buy Anything ? Did i sell anything ? or ask for a trade ? Your the worst ! You know how many ads I seen so far ? Do yOu go by everyone and try and police posts ??

Originally Posted by Jiggah

Miss what ?? Did I buy Anything ? Did i sell anything ? or ask for a trade ? Your the worst ! You know how many ads I seen so far ? Do yOu go by everyone and try and police posts ??
tumblr_lwty84lF5u1qm4rn2o1_500.gif

These were available at FL FNL and Champs, HOH should have already sold their stock on RD I know my HOH did

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

All this for a shoe that would have been labled as a fake a couple of years ago

One of the realest statements, unfortunately that's Niketalk, quick to say fake when a colorway isn't officially authorized by Jordan Brand. How sad. LOL
That's basically the definition of fake, so why wouldn't we label it as fake?

I never understood this .........if you don't like these shoes why are you even in this thread? And If your just bored and snooping around like I always do why waste your time posting ? I'm sure there a of color way threads that wouldn't be considere fake back in the day that you can spam .

so has finishline started sniping orders yet? mines is still processing and i used a coupon so i don't wanna risk calling and have them not honor the order/price

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

One of the realest statements, unfortunately that's Niketalk, quick to say fake when a colorway isn't officially authorized by Jordan Brand. How sad. LOL

I never understood this .........if you don't like these shoes why are you even in this thread? And If your just bored and snooping around like I always do why waste your time posting ? I'm sure there a of color way threads that wouldn't be considere fake back in the day that you can spam .
If the thread was nothing but people just praising the CW and saying how great it is then this wouldn't be much of a thread. There are going to be different thoughts on the sneaker due to the simple fact that we are all different people. its not spam its opinion. He actually isn't wrong a few years ago this CW was very common amongst fakes. There were a few differences but the same sneaker basically.

Anyone notice the glue smell on these was extremely strong...smelled like some fake concords I got from mental kicks

just called finishline they confirmed my order went through. was wondering if anyone who used coupons went through or not.

Finishline has always come through on the clutch for me. Ray Allen's and all star Brons.. Although the latter had me worried because it took a week to process my order. They will probably ship Monday hopefully.

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

so has finishline started sniping orders yet? mines is still processing and i used a coupon so i don't wanna risk calling and have them not honor the order/price

No it's the weekend, look for Monday/Tuesday the earliest.

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

I'm pretty sure they don't start shipping till tomorrow but by now most orders are processed and ready to ship

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Anyone notice the glue smell on these was extremely strong...smelled like some fake concords I got from mental kicks

yea, same smell on the cement 4s. like cement super glue.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

If the thread was nothing but people just praising the CW and saying how great it is then this wouldn't be much of a thread. There are going to be different thoughts on the sneaker due to the simple fact that we are all different people. its not spam its opinion. He actually isn't wrong a few years ago this CW was very common amongst fakes. There were a few differences but the same sneaker basically.

Ehhhhh ........true

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Someone stole my pic of the lightnings and cavs, lame
Try watermarking next time.  Besides, you should feel honored; there's no value in a worthless photo. 

Just got a call from Eastbay for payment verification.

Basically Just had me verify my billing and shipping address.. Name... and then asked if I authorized the charges. Happen to anyone else?

......... oh and for those wondering it wasn't Kristin...... It was Sharon, sounded promising though.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Basically Just had me verify my billing and shipping address.. Name... and then asked if I authorized the charges. Happen to anyone else?

......... oh and for those wondering it wasn't Kristin...... It was Sharon, sounded promising though.
How did you pay?  I've had this happen when using paypal for a "big" purchase.

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

How did you pay?  I've had this happen when using paypal for a "big" purchase.
I didn't use paypal. Just debit card. 
  My account however is from a credit union so that may have something to do with it. I just figured if there was "suspicious activity" it would come from my credit union and not the company I'm purchasing form.

^ yea they look better in pics, in person the material is ashy, makes me feel a lil better a didnt get em but in still salty and i still want em

Back
Top Bottom