:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Had to double up! Needed a pair to stock these are too dope! Paid 290 Shipped on eBay. Im happy with my purchase dont sleep guys!

Congrats on your purchase! You wont be disappointed This are fire!

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Had to double up! Needed a pair to stock these are too dope! Paid 290 Shipped on eBay. Im happy with my purchase dont sleep guys!

They could be had for less.. On this forum.

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

traded the 11.5 that I bought for a sz 13 but Im still looking for a sz 14. anyone looking for a sz 13????

Ban this guy

LOL. Maybe he has detachable feet that vary in size??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by kjlee85

The price of these dropped significantly overnight. There are a lot of CL posts for $220 now and even one for $200 and $180.

LOL and dude from this site tried to sell it to me for 275 + s&h. I hope he sits
roll.gif

looks like this isnt a popular colorway. It's a QS drop but it's aftermarket price don't cost much more than retail.

The GR releases usually take a few weeks at least to come down to the $200 or less bin

laugh.gif
 you being salty cause you couldn't cop and are mad at the price point.

Craigslist isn't a gauge for market value. ebay is. Ebay is still 260 at the low end and 315 high end. Two things. people are still hoping to cop retail so they're playing the wait game. The second, its mothers day weekend so once moms are taken care of more people will start throwing more to get these. 
false.

flightclub is the gauge for market value, ebay is a buyers market, flightclub is a sellers market.

this always happens, youll have a few steals in shoes a few days afterwards because people bought these initially  to resell and cant afford to sit on them. so they have to flip them quick and will keep dropping price.

JUST SOLD ONE OF MY PAIRS IN THE BUY/SELL FORUM FOR $265 SHIPPED. MARKET SEEMS TO BE BETWEEN $260-$280 SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF EBAY.

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

No disrespect, but why yall like these?

im not hyped on it being a "NYK" colorway or it being a "Cavs". I dont like either team. But I am big on black based jordans, and the 4s being one of my favorites.

I am liking these even though I'm not a knicks fan, I was lucky enough to cop and i think ill be holding onto them

i'd like these for my collection. it's like having a hotwheels collection and not keeping a certain car because you don't like the color, yet isn't a complete collection without it..

Wish I could've copped but I got bills to pay. Shoes being QS doesn't help. Prices might be a lot higher by the time I'm looking.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

LOL and dude from this site tried to sell it to me for 275 + s&h. I hope he sits
roll.gif

looks like this isnt a popular colorway. It's a QS drop but it's aftermarket price don't cost much more than retail.

The GR releases usually take a few weeks at least to come down to the $200 or less bin

laugh.gif

Craigslist isn't a gauge for market value. ebay is. Ebay is still 260 at the low end and 315 high end. Two things. people are still hoping to cop retail so they're playing the wait game. The second, its mothers day weekend so once moms are taken care of more people will start throwing more to get these. 
false.

flightclub is the gauge for market value, ebay is a buyers market, flightclub is a sellers market.

this always happens, youll have a few steals in shoes a few days afterwards because people bought these initially  to resell and cant afford to sit on them. so they have to flip them quick and will keep dropping price.
right. They're at $415. I was speaking in terms of the 2 biggest classifieds site most people sell their shoes on.
Everyone sees these cats on here selling for $240 after shipping fees and think thats the norm. It's not. You're buying from someone who can't afford to keep them an extra week or 2.3.4.etc. 

Originally Posted by MMG

roll.gif

laugh.gif

false.

Imo i dont think Flight Club is market value.  And Ebay and Craigslist are actually the same thing in terms of profit for the seller.  The Ebay price usually is $20-30 on more than the Craigslist price because of fees and shipping.

colorway is a tad too aggressive for my liking, plus at my age they would look a bit silly. I'm laying low until the Olympic 6's in July. Congrats to those that were able to cop.

Originally Posted by LBCOL

I am liking these even though I'm not a knicks fan, I was lucky enough to cop and i think ill be holding onto them

same, these are also my first pair of jordans....

Originally Posted by MMG

laugh.gif

false.

right. They're at $415. I was speaking in terms of the 2 biggest classifieds site most people sell their shoes on.
Everyone sees these cats on here selling for $240 after shipping fees and think thats the norm. It's not. You're buying from someone who can't afford to keep them an extra week or 2.3.4.etc. 
The market price is the price in which a transaction takes place, not the price where the sellers just advertise and it sits.  Also, the release weekend is usually the high point in price on most shoes other than some of the limited, QS, and 11s (not lows).  For example, we just need to check 2 of the more popular releases the WC4s and Playoff 12s.  Those can be had in the $220-240 range now and were 300+ in the release weekend.

Back
Top Bottom