:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Just checked my FNL status and its been updated with a tracking #! Am surprised my order went thru. Didn't place my order until 5:36AM PDT and also used a coupon code. First time I've had to order a half size up, hopefully they'll fit ok.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by kjlee85

The price of these dropped significantly overnight. There are a lot of CL posts for $220 now and even one for $200 and $180.

LOL and dude from this site tried to sell it to me for 275 + s&h. I hope he sits
roll.gif

looks like this isnt a popular colorway. It's a QS drop but it's aftermarket price don't cost much more than retail.

The GR releases usually take a few weeks at least to come down to the $200 or less bin

laugh.gif
 you being salty cause you couldn't cop and are mad at the price point.

Craigslist isn't a gauge for market value. ebay is. Ebay is still 260 at the low end and 315 high end. Two things. people are still hoping to cop retail so they're playing the wait game. The second, its mothers day weekend so once moms are taken care of more people will start throwing more to get these. 

I got mine! 
laugh.gif

And I didnt pay anything close. In I only had one offer to purchase above $240 I actually averaged a 210 price point

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Still trying to figure out if these run true to size or a half size big like the WC 4's. Any help?

Go .5 size down.....exactly the same as WC 4's
smile.gif

Picked up a 11.5 on release day and then got a 12 once the line died down, store had 9-11 for a few hours until the 8 AM online hype ended. Campouts seem to be dying down since Nike forced the 8AM online release for retailers.

spot i went to in LA had one person who camped 2 days too. the line curved into a little cut between buildings where the dumpsters are. you could smell the piss cus the campers most probably pissed there. We got there 3 hours before opening time and still got our sizes. sucks for dude who camped 2 days (for 1 pair), he could've waited about 6 hours max and got his size.

Originally Posted by teemaku

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Still trying to figure out if these run true to size or a half size big like the WC 4's. Any help?

Go .5 size down.....exactly the same as WC 4's
smile.gif

THANK YOU! Appreciate u responding to my question. Glad u got ur pair. Now maybe I'll get lucky and find a 10.5. Didn't know what size I needed. Thanks again.

Has anyone gotten shipping confirmations from Eastbay yet? I've been fully charged and my order says in process with 2 units ready to ship.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^^Both of your orders are not gonna cancel. Once you get an email saying a label has been created, they will go out for shipping soon.
I didn't receive an email saying a label was created but I did see one under my order inquiry tab on FNL.  Wondering if there is still a chance they cancel?

Originally Posted by taxtow

Picked up a 11.5 on release day and then got a 12 once the line died down, store had 9-11 for a few hours until the 8 AM online hype ended. Campouts seem to be dying down since Nike forced the 8AM online release for retailers.

I think it's because in the past, a big percentage of people would try their luck with the midnight release..And if by 1am their order didn't go through, they'd hop in their car or on public transportation and camp out until their spot opened...But now, if you try your luck with the 8am release (East Coast) and you strike out after an hour of refreshing and hoping your order went through, you're now too late to get a pair if your local spot opens at 9am. It doesn't work as well with the West coast heads tho because it gives people there enough time to hop on down to the nearest shoe store since they go live at 5am there.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Has anyone gotten shipping confirmations from Eastbay yet? I've been fully charged and my order says in process with 2 units ready to ship.

I have the same thing on my order status. I was on the phone earlier with a rep and she said they would be shipping tomorrow. So it will change tomorrow.

after these dropped i heard rumors that nike will increase production now since there so much demand, how true is this?

Originally Posted by geoff2005

after these dropped i heard rumors that nike will increase production now since there so much demand, how true is this?

About as true as the Mayans prediction of the end of the world.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Originally Posted by geoff2005

About as true as the Mayans prediction of the end of the world.
lol

Loving these right now... Seeing them on CL going for as low as $220 for general men sizes. LMAO!!!

48 hours camping out for this? Resellers can suck it...

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by alexzander23

Copped off CHAMPS for $154.98 and got the confirmation, first time from them, hope it works out ok!!! 
smokin.gif
How so cheap?
I know quite a few people were able to use discount codes (even though they were supposed to be excluded). 

Yea I'm kind of disappointed sold out everywhere immediately for me..was on the phone(w/ eastbay and internet(footlocker) and went to the mall on opening sucks well on to the 12's I guess everything sold out instantly as soon as I clicked it at 8 am or 7 am my time it was sold out already
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom