:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

just got my shipping confirmation from fnl, so i guess it's all good. too bad i couldn't get my .5 size down.. we'll see how these sz 11s fit in the end

Originally Posted by coreyatou

ALL Finishline orders will still say processing at this time. It's tomorrow you have to worry about. 
wink.gif
love the sig man, don't see many people from home up on this forum

my pair's pending shipment from eastbay.
for those with theirs already, did these come with alt laces?

Just got my shipping conformation from Finishline. Gotta say they've been really good for me the past 2 releases

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Has anyone gotten shipping confirmations from Eastbay yet? I've been fully charged and my order says in process with 2 units ready to ship.

eastbay doesn't ship until mondays 99% if the time

Forgot to mention yesterday but I did use a coupon on finishline and my order went thru and has been shipped. So they are honoring the coupons for those that are worrying if yours will get cancelled

Originally Posted by mrrw

Forgot to mention yesterday but I did use a coupon on finishline and my order went thru and has been shipped. So they are honoring the coupons for those that are worrying if yours will get cancelled
u guys applied it at order time, but has anyone tried to contact customer service after the fact and tried to get a refund, if so what's the best way to go about it?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST SOLD ONE OF MY PAIRS IN THE BUY/SELL FORUM FOR $265 SHIPPED. MARKET SEEMS TO BE BETWEEN $260-$280 SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF EBAY.

damn yo you could have got at least another $100.00 on your price 
you did the buyer a favor 

Originally Posted by melofan15

my pair's pending shipment from eastbay.
for those with theirs already, did these come with alt laces?

doesnt come with any laces but the black
mad.gif

personally i want to see what it looks like with white laces just for fun but i dont have any laying around to do it myself

Originally Posted by swetooth9

just got the almighty ship confirmation from FNL...can't ever be sure til you get that email haha!

just got mine too. i put in my order after 9 est. had to wake up early to go to  my spot,  got there and there was already about 20 heads. eastbay countdown was messed up, phone lines were busy, then thought about fnl, then boom  it went through.  

shipping confirmation is up on FNL's website, feels good. If you don't have the email yet I suggest just going on to their website and seeing if your order status has updated.

just got my order in and its the 2012 bred xi and not the last shots, this is crazy man. its in the vintage look box, but when i opened it up BAM!!!!!!! brand new 2012 BRED XI's!!!!

got my shipping confirm from FNL this morning. got half a size down just by happenstance, and it sounds like that'll ultimately be the best size. all is right and just
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

just got my order in and its the 2012 bred xi and not the last shots, this is crazy man. its in the vintage look box, but when i opened it up BAM!!!!!!! brand new 2012 BRED XI's!!!!

que?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Do y'all think that eventually these will be able to do a straight trade for db4s ? I hope so ............

No way..The DBs were way more limited n sought after..prices for the Cavs won't break $300 until a few years from now..DBs were selling close to $400 right after they dropped
roll.gif
 brodaddy you wrong as hell, last shots are selling on ebay for 700+ clean ur eyeballs OUT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST SOLD ONE OF MY PAIRS IN THE BUY/SELL FORUM FOR $265 SHIPPED. MARKET SEEMS TO BE BETWEEN $260-$280 SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF EBAY.

damn yo you could have got at least another $100.00 on your price 
you did the buyer a favor 

Not really. That's about the going rate on nt and iss. The buy/sell area is flooded with these.

Just got finishline confirmation
smile.gif
kid in candy store feeling. Can't believe it I didn't get onto finishline till about 8:35 and made an account and all that and still got 2 pair. There must be a ton of these

"at least another $100"

Where are these going for $360?

There are people in the buying/selling area starting these off at $300 max with no takers and ending up with done deals around $230-50.

Back
Top Bottom