:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

just got my order in and its the 2012 bred xi and not the last shots, this is crazy man. its in the vintage look box, but when i opened it up BAM!!!!!!! brand new 2012 BRED XI's!!!!

que?

proof or I call

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST SOLD ONE OF MY PAIRS IN THE BUY/SELL FORUM FOR $265 SHIPPED. MARKET SEEMS TO BE BETWEEN $260-$280 SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF EBAY.

damn yo you could have got at least another $100.00 on your price 
you did the buyer a favor 

Not really. That's about the going rate on nt and iss. The buy/sell area is flooded with these.
PRETTY MUCH.

EBAY IS HIGHER OF COURSE BUT THAT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE OF INTERNATIONAL BUYERS BUT I NEVER SHIP INTERNATIONALLY. ON NT AND ISS, MARKET IS 260-280. PROBABLY A BIT CHEAPER ON CRAIGSLIST ONCE YOU WADE THROUGH ALL THE DOG POO.

Yo, good look for all the NT fam that replied, I was able to get this hat from Hat Club and I was in luck, they had my size; 7 3/8.  Also on a side note I hate when websites get you to try and create an account for their website when all you want to do is make 1 purchase, that really irks me. So i just called it in over the phone 
wink.gif
20-18350-MediumImage.jpg

just got my order in and its the 2012 bred xi and not the last shots, this is crazy man. its in the vintage look box, but when i opened it up BAM!!!!!!! brand new 2012 BRED XI's!!!!

pics or it didn't happen.

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

for real. was just bout to say the same thing..
roll.gif
if u got a comp to post, u probli got a smart phone or cam laying around to show us

Wow...I could have sworn that there was like 18 pages of this thread last Tuesday...triple digits now...yikes. Glad I got mine, but wasn't able to double-up (for the first time in like...ever. Kinda my fault for making an attempt to grab the KD's).

Shoulda known this was gonna happen though

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Do y'all think that eventually these will be able to do a straight trade for db4s ? I hope so ............

No way..The DBs were way more limited n sought after..prices for the Cavs won't break $300 until a few years from now..DBs were selling close to $400 right after they dropped
roll.gif
 brodaddy you wrong as hell, last shots are selling on ebay for 700+ clean ur eyeballs OUT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Post a link because I've only seen bids going to $300 on one pair, everybody else has high buy it nows and i'll be theyll be sitting on them at those crazy prices....

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Do y'all think that eventually these will be able to do a straight trade for db4s ? I hope so ............

No way..The DBs were way more limited n sought after..prices for the Cavs won't break $300 until a few years from now..DBs were selling close to $400 right after they dropped
roll.gif
 brodaddy you wrong as hell, last shots are selling on ebay for 700+ clean ur eyeballs OUT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol wat?

Just wait till everyone who gets there pairs from the web puts them on ebay. These kicks will go down in price quickly and theyll bottom out around 200 just like every other release this year

Yeah it doesn't make sense that they're releasing Jordan's in cavaliers colors but who cares the sneakers look fire. These were a low key releases too I did not hear anything about these till AFTER they dropped which was just like 2 days ago

taking pics now
tongue.gif

taking pics now
tongue.gif

Deffenitley didn't happen lol

Back
Top Bottom