:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

I had some friends snatch up two pairs for me. The last IVs I had were the mist blue joints and these seem to be pretty good quality wise compared to the mist blues I had. So im satisfied.

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

I just called finshline about my order that was still pending on paypal and was told "You were not selected to receive a pair".

finishline is dead to me. The last straw was it just took them over a month to refund money from a pair of 10s i canceled. They have the worst customer service ever. 
Finishline customer service is horrible.  Stopped buying from them years ago because of it.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by d skyz 1

I'm a little confused...see them going for 250+ all over the place but i woke up at 8:30, strolled down to the mall, walked into my FA and dude said he had 8, 10, 10.5 and 13 left with nobody in the store but the 3 employees. Good nights sleep plus got my size 10...easier than the XI lows
laugh.gif
 WTH!?!

Wow, I wish I lived in "Funky Town USA"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Looks like FNL charged my credit card 3 times and my order didn't even go through.
mad.gif
mad.gif
Anyone else have this problem? They better credit me back

DUDES STILL TRYING WITH FINISHLINE?

NEVER THAT.

THE COMPLAINTS ALWAYS ROLL IN FROM THEM EVERY RELEASE. NOT WORTH THAT TROUBLE.

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

its a nice shoe. not because of the CAVS or Knicks scheme. I personally like the black with blue and orange hits.

my thoughts exactly
It's the best color of the IV. The og colors are dull. 
Hardly. The OG colorways are the best, but these are one of the best retro + colorways for the the IVs (right up there with Cool Greys, Columbias, Oreos, and Lightnings)

I pulled mine from FNL at 8:30, should be on my doorstep Wednesday according to the tracking info. Seems that their site crashed, whetting came back up peeps were able to secure pairs. Like Axle Rose once said "All we need is just a little Patience...."

happy with these for sure, time to start thinking about how I'm gonna get the next ones. they are sure making it hard these days

i tell you the prices some people are trying to get for these 4's on ebay are just crazy

there are prices like $800 , some dude trying to get $750 for a pair of youth size 7's,
alot of people trying to get $450-$500..........anyone who pays over $275 shipped is flat out crazy

the prices on all kix seam to be on the rise

i seen some crazy @*! person pay mad cash for some thunder and lightnings on ebay a few weeks ago

the thunders ended for $1800 and change

and

the lightnings ended for $800 and change

i did have the links in my ebay watch but i deleted them,,, dude must have really wanted those 4's

i would get rid of mine for that kind of $$$$$$......................................................peace23

Copping sneakers is the lesser of evils now, btwn FTL Inc sites and their incorrect timers, FNL and their terrible "overselling" and NDC not selling every release you gotta pick your poison and hope for the best.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

walked into a local boutique today and they still had a pair or 2 of these left. i went ahead and snatched it up
And now in your sig for $250. 
Nice work.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i tell you the prices some people are trying to get for these 4's on ebay are just crazy

there are prices like $800 , some dude trying to get $750 for a pair of youth size 7's,
alot of people trying to get $450-$500..........anyone who pays over $275 shipped is flat out crazy

the prices on all kix seam to be on the rise

i seen some crazy @*! person pay mad cash for some thunder and lightnings on ebay a few weeks ago

the thunders ended for $1800 and change

and

the lightnings ended for $800 and change

i did have the links in my ebay watch but i deleted them,,, dude must have really wanted those 4's

i would get rid of mine for that kind of $$$$$$......................................................peace23
prolly just the seller bidding on his own auctions with fake accounts to create hype, hoping somebody bids

Looks like my FNL order will be delivered tomorrow and my eastbay on Wednesday. Finishline has actually worked out for me in the past, but not eastbay. Surprised that these orders actually went through.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

my thoughts exactly
It's the best color of the IV. The og colors are dull. 
Hardly. The OG colorways are the best, but these are one of the best retro + colorways for the the IVs (right up there with Cool Greys, Columbias, Oreos, and Lightnings)
CAnt wait to get my first pair of black/cement/red 4s at the end of this year. One of my holy grails. (top 3)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

Copping sneakers is the lesser of evils now, btwn FTL Inc sites and their incorrect timers, FNL and their terrible "overselling" and NDC not selling every release you gotta pick your poison and hope for the best.
You're right, but if I had to choose, I pick NDC.

My order from Finishline will arrive tomorrow. I was surprised it wasn't canceled since I ordered them at about 8:20

So, I'm guessing finishline is the way to go because everything else just failed miserably and said sold out as soon as it hit 7 cst eastbay footlocker

FNL came through for me. In my history...FNL>Eastbay. I can get in a couple minutes before launch and still get the waiting screen only to refresh minutes later to the OUT OF STOCK.

All these people who constantly get shafted by FNL, much less ones who get charged multiple times, and dudes are actually saying they prefer FNL?

I guess some of you have to wait until it happens to you.

Back
Top Bottom