Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man all I wanted was one pair 
tired.gif

all the carts are busted up timing out when you still have cookies in the website

Keep calling Nike. They still have a lot left. You will have better luck through the phone, the website is trash.

1-888-365-6453

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Finishline may have come through. Paypal took money out but no confirmation or email or nothing
This...hopefully i get a confirmation email by morning. If not, welp...
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and people were saying these would be an EASY cop just like the Black/Cements and the Chicagos.

-________-

yeah aiight

Ok, my order on NDC went through. Keep trying yall.

HOWEVER.... i got a confirmation # with an "o" in the front. What does this mean????????????????????
ohwell.gif

Well struck out on NDC, Eastbay, and Finishline. You might as well call me Morton with as salty as I am right now. Congrats to all that got these. Re-seller here I come.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

and people were saying these would be an EASY cop just like the Black/Cements and the Chicagos.

-________-

yeah aiight

This has nothing to do with how hard/easy the demand for this release is. Have you not followed the situation? They did effin maintenance on their secure servers and checkout system on a friday night with multiple high demand releases. Completely ******ed, but not a sign of demand.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Finishline may have come through. Paypal took money out but no confirmation or email or nothing
This...hopefully i get a confirmation email by morning. If not, welp...
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This is what happened to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom