Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Hey if your talking to a rep on NDC.  Do some of us a favor and just ask if there are any size 10.5 left.  That way I can sleep.  LOL, Thanks

Aye $**# all that. Who's in your avy?
thats my girl player

I checked finishline.com earlier.. they had a full size run but i assumed they were sold out & now i cant even access the site..
30t6p3b.gif

I know its been asked but the last like 30 pages are about peoples orders not going through. DO THESE RUN TRUE TO SIZE OR BIG LIKE THE 3s???

Did anyone who got through early on NDC get confirmation emails?
How reliable do yall think a confirmation email/number will be given all this unusual craziness with NDC?

I was able to get through FNL just 1 size 9 / I dont really trust this site cuzz of the notorious of cancelling orders/ I guess I'm heading to the mall since I have a ticket just to be safe LOL

Nikestore.com @nikestore Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
We are shutting down and restarting NikeStore in order to optimize performance. We will update you when orders can be placed. ETA 30-45 min

welp time to go manscape while these scumbags 'restart' their site.

NDC Twitter said they're shutting down their site temporarily to optimize performance...HA!

@nikestore: We are shutting down and restarting NikeStore in order to optimize performance. We will update you when orders can be placed. ETA 30-45 min

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Hey if your talking to a rep on NDC.  Do some of us a favor and just ask if there are any size 10.5 left.  That way I can sleep.  LOL, Thanks

This
I just ordered a 10.5.  Still some left.

Nikestore.com @nikestore

We are shutting down and restarting NikeStore in order to optimize performance. We will update you when orders can be placed. ETA 30-45 min

Originally Posted by cencal559

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Did anybody get a "card declined" message when they signed out with PayPal when you have more than enough funds?

At least 3 times now.

i got it around 15 times through the 2 hours i was trying.... when i called in and ordered my pair, i told the lady i was talking to about it.... she said she would email some people so that the problem would be fixed for next week... hopefully it is, i dont even want to imagine it like this next week with all the ASG shoes.

YUP !!! right when they tweeted about shutting down. i went to go try again.

Got me a size 10 EASILY. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom