Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Story time:

Woke up around 7 after trying to cop off NDC all night... got to my local mall around 8 and the finishline had 1 pair of each size (or so they said)
They were handing out cards which was good for keeping order, started getting worried when dudes kept leaving empty handed, alot of guys even left becuase their size was gone. I got a pair...but not my size
frown.gif

I got a size 13 and needed an 11, 11.5 or 12
eyes.gif

mad.gif

Lol yeah i judt did the same thing! And i went to oakhood... Footaction opened at 6 am champs 8 am footlocker didnt get them. And finish line was 8. I woke up at 9 tnkijg i would cop a GR shoe! Instead it had my driving around because no stores were picking up their phone. I was walking to my car and came to the realization that.... Ill just wait!

why are ebay prices so high???? I though i was looking at a pair of 99's

so in order for me to get my correct size I would have to sell my pair for around $ 300-350....crazy

Got mine from NDC last night, but was tempted to hit up Northridge this morning at around 7:00. Was it crazy? Did they sell out everywhere?
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by djaward

Just got back from Topanga mall in Woodland hills CA 818. Got to the mall at 4 am. A lot were in line but enough to wait. Security were Somewhat organize. People who snuck in got kicked out and

had to go to the back of the line. One guy got kicked out and tried to stay in front of the line. Security held him against the door while everyone was let in. We got in at 6 30 am. Footlocker

associate handed out numbers. 70 pairs total. Im a sz 10 but ended with the last pair of the store which is a sz 13. Was soooo bummed. This is the last time I camp out. I was luck enough to get

my 2 sz 10 from eastbay last night.
Was tempted to go there at 9 pm when I arrived at Northridge Mall, but I stuck around and got my size at Footlocker.  

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

Mitchell & Ness released it for Jordan's birthday on Friday. It's only available in store or by phone.

Mitchell & Ness
1201 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA
(267) 273-7622
yea mostly sold out called and only sizes left M, 3xl and 4xl

price?? im about to cop that medium

G
Medium thru XL sold out...dude said they $350 each

so in order for me to get my correct size I would have to sell my pair for around $275 -300....crazy

im in the same boat i got stuck with a sz 10.5 and i feel like i gota off em for a crazy price to rebuy them in my size smh.......

Some like 14-15 year old hypebeast kid that was camping there...had his dad buy a pair and he didn't know a damn thing about them.

He copped a 10 and was trying to sell it right after he got outside for $300.

went to memorial city mall in houston, went to finishline and dude in front of me got my sz 8.5 so i got the 8, loosen up laces at work and the 8 fits perfect, these run a little roomy so if you get half a sz down you would be ok. now i still have a sz 8 coming from SNS, i will sale one pair because i dont need 2 pairs, especially that i had like 60 plus pairs of shoes so my rotation is pretty good. This was not an easy cop, a lot of dudes left empty handed

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

those two FL paypals are still pending. i went to the store this morning for the guy two places ahead of me to get the last one
frown.gif

But i don't know why Im complaining to you guys. I read the post before they let me post myself. You cant be a true nikehead if you are younger than 37 as you will so eloquently remind me.

I don't think age plays a big roll in being a sneakerhead (I really dislike that term anyway, which finishline posted in their queue, extremely unprofessional language for a mass retailer). I'm 36 and just have some fun stories from years back.For me the thing that really bothers me is the attitudes of younger guys. I just had my first early morning mall experience after over a decade of buying without issue o line or walking into stores hours pr days later. Now with the hype like so many of you express it's getting interesting. For me it's more about treating people with respect and being courteous for example while waiting to see if you're going to get your size. I met some young guys that we're just really cool. The wear, collect, sell sneakers used, look out for each other, etc. that's what it's all about. I don't want to be in a bar fight over a pair of kicks, or have to smell some dude that smoked an 'L', drank too much the night before, threw up on his clothes, crapped his pants, and then comes standing next to me in line with some not breath trying to kick some 'I'm a thug playa sh*t'.

My local FTL got 12 pairs but my local FNL got 65 pairs! However its like five FTLs all w/in like 50 miles of each other. Compare that to only two FNLs w/in 50 miles of each other. This without a doubt was a GR but i guess it just depended on your area on how many your store got.

No they didn't. Called an hour before release time, said they sold out.......pre-orders.
Originally Posted by jballerNY

guy guys guys guys did NBA Store release online????

Originally Posted by smoove

Got mine from NDC last night, but was tempted to hit up Northridge this morning at around 7:00. Was it crazy? Did they sell out everywhere?

Originally Posted by djaward

Just got back from Topanga mall in Woodland hills CA 818. Got to the mall at 4 am. A lot were in line but enough to wait. Security were Somewhat organize. People who snuck in got kicked out and

had to go to the back of the line. One guy got kicked out and tried to stay in front of the line. Security held him against the door while everyone was let in. We got in at 6 30 am. Footlocker

associate handed out numbers. 70 pairs total. Im a sz 10 but ended with the last pair of the store which is a sz 13. Was soooo bummed. This is the last time I camp out. I was luck enough to get

my 2 sz 10 from eastbay last night.
Was tempted to go there at 9 pm when I arrived at Northridge Mall, but I stuck around and got my size at Footlocker.  
yeah northridge had people lined up from 5 p.m. my friend was there at like 1 am and left because he didnt think he would have a chance to get em

No they didn't. Called an hour before release time, said they sold out.......pre-orders.

So they will be throwing them up online then?

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

so in order for me to get my correct size I would have to sell my pair for around $275 -300....crazy

im in the same boat i got stuck with a sz 10.5 and i feel like i gota off em for a crazy price to rebuy them in my size smh.......

no bs....I am already having offers for my size on here....I dont eve want to quote them that price.....
I don't even see me wearing these for a another few years since my 99's are pretty much ds.....

I guess I  should sell the size 8 now and just wait until the prices come down.

300 is crazy for this shoe....I even have a problem paying $167 for this retro

Got to my footaction at 7:35am. They opened at 7. Somewhere between 20-25 ppl infront of me. Copped 2 (sz 9.5 & 10) then walked across the hall to footlocker n copped my boy a sz9 cuz he missed out on the midnight release at the mall by his house. Love my mall! Always an easy cop except for xi's. Have to say tho this was a little more difficult than usual. Everybody sold out by 8:30, usually I can just go around 10 or 11am n cop. Hell, didn't like the creases on my black 3's n took em back for a different pair a week later.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Some !#%!@ in Roosevelt field mall had atleast 20 pairs from champs....

30t6p3b.gif
 I hope he gets stuck with them

laugh.gif
on the island coming out with 20 pairs?
30t6p3b.gif
why did they change the lineup policy? i got to roosevelt field at 5 everyone was inside lined up, so many people i had to dip and go to Colosseum block

So they will be throwing them up online then?

According to the guy I spoke to, no. They are out of stock. Their pre-orders took up their entire stock. How that happened? I don't know.

Originally Posted by odog24

yeah northridge had people lined up from 5 p.m. my friend was there at like 1 am and left because he didnt think he would have a chance to get em

Seriously, because Topanga mall is right across the street from Canoga high, I think kids got out of school and lined up. Numbers 7-11 were all kids who got out of school at like 3 and lined up. I think I would of got my size if it wasnt for all the cutting. A few guys who lined up an hour after me, had just got back from Sherman Oaks. They said a fight broke out and everyone got kicked out. Those guys came in a cut our line.
As far as how many pairs, Champs had 20. Footlocker had 70. Not sure what finishline had or sheiks. finishline line, had the least amount of people. Most of us knew it wasnt going to end well there. I think they were the only store that opened at 9 or 10. Our line at footlocker came and went. People at finishline were still patiently waiting. 

Originally Posted by KG21

No tax in MN =
pimp.gif

Yea I know $160.00 no tax is nice...... I was over at the Eden Praire mall at the FTL out there and the female in front of me grabbed the only size 9.5. 
frown.gif
 So then I went off what everyone was saying about how these run big so I copped a 8.5. I haven't tried them on but they seem like a size 9 and I have narrow feet so maybe I lucked out in the end. 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom