Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ducktales

Originally Posted by SALES

got my 3 pairs

2mrtshc.jpg

You might wanna return a pair and get an air conditioner to ditch that fan...
haha it's not an electric fan, it's a heater

went to fordham rd around 9am for my second pr... saw everyone lined up at foot locker  (finish line was sold out), tried modells sold out. went back to foot locker stood behind a woman with a phat booty
eek.gif
... dude came out and said there was only 4 sz 12's and 1 sz 13. got my 13 and bounced. easy copp. got my first pr 2 weeks ago in the heights for 200.
ohwell.gif

on a side note... i saw this Asian dude that run a store up the block come out of Dr. Jays with 2 bags from Dr Jays, 2 from footlocker and 2 from finishline. this cat is gonna beat dudes over the head for 300.
sick.gif

@Black Ice

lol lucky and yea i waited about 2 hours at wish. sucks i knew they had a full size run, but i expected more.

Some of you guys are ridiculous and some of the kids out there are crazy. Walking around NYC today, places like Michael K wanted 250 a pair. ... Went back to LI, shopped around and had this mom and pop offering me 470 for two pairs. that's 235 a pair. AND I STILL DIDNT WANT IT. That is just WAY too expensive to be paying for a pair of shoes guys and the reason they're able to price it so high is because there's idiots that are actually willing to buy it at that price. I love the shoes but I'm not paying 60+ over retail to cop. That's insane to me that people are willing to shell out 300+ for these. Just venting some of my frustration at what this whole 'sneaker' game has evolved into. Prices increase from the manufacturer, prices increase even more from resellers, you've got kids waiting for 10 hours to spend their hard earned money... This whole industry and culture is just screwed up. The funny thing? I'll probably be trying to cop the next shoe that comes out. ... the frustration has been boiling since 12am last night. sorry lol

What would be a good trade.

1 Concord xi= 2 IV's ?

1 Chicago x = 1 IV ?

Open to suggestions...9.5sz

Saw folks at Northline walking out with like 2-3 pairs then a finally a guy came out and said all 12s gone.

Drove to Deerbrook, in & out with ease. Wastes like 2 hours but I got a pair.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by Stork

I waited an hour in line for footlocker to open early at 9am @ west covina mall, i was probably 35th in line and they sold out after 10 or 15 mins, they only got 49 pairs.  Got in line at champs, turns out they only got around 12 pairs
bd136e7629a6887acf623c682d6773c31d79eb6c.gif
. only spot left was Sheikh, and there 100+ people in line, wasted 1 hr 45 min in lines 
39016e2289c03f207d1bdb35c3c9d5cb79b18496.gif
now just gotta try and find 11.5 online ugh

Yeah I've heard it's tough at West Covina mall. But what I don't get is that you were 35th and they had 49 pairs. How did you not get yours? Were they letting people ahead of you double up?
I was somewhere around 35-40th in line, they let around 8-10 people in a group go in, so i was in like the 4th or 5th group to go inside the mall and and our whole group got told FTL sold out, lot of people already were camping shoe palace and robert wayne, champs had like 20 people in line so i jumped in that one.. i know quite a few in the line outside the mall had their girlfriends/family with them to probably cop an extra pair or two.

im really offended by nike lately.. true shoeheads like myself and others on here arent able to get our pairs... jus ppl who dont know anything about the shoes to jus resell getting pairs

Originally Posted by aomrani

What would be a good trade.

1 Concord xi= 2 IV's ?

1 Chicago x = 1 IV ?

Open to suggestions...9.5sz
IMO I wouldn't give up my cement iv's for concords, these things are beautiful. IV's look better casually than XI's.

If anyone can knows of a place in LI, NY that is getting a restock or has these close to retail, hit me up with a pm. It would be very much appreciated.

NDC ruined my chances of copping, first time in years, but I can't blame only NDC because these kids coming up want every Jordan whether they like them or not. So put them into the mix with resellers and then the so called righteous sneaker fiends who buy any size just to off set their purchase or manage a trade off for their original size.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

im really offended by nike lately.. true shoeheads like myself and others on here arent able to get our pairs... jus ppl who dont know anything about the shoes to jus resell getting pairs
Why is that Nike's fault?
People keep blaming Nike but they still sell out every single release...

Oh and I'm tired of people asking if they're GR, Limited, QS, whatever.  Of course EVERY release is LIMITED to a certain number.  Nikestore can say "limited" for every release because it is LIMITED to a certain number, whether its 50 or 500,000.  They don't tell us what that number is limited to!

awesome, 2nd release that i couldnt get jack @@$% due to all the websites being hosed
woke up at 7, headed to the mall since it opened at 10.
they open  footlocker at 830, and she tells us they sold out......
how do you sell out when we watched you lift the gate to open the store?

twice now i was there the night before (other night was before concords released) and they told us they would open up, and there was no midnight release.
i am guessing they either are selling them @ midnight or the employees taking them all

i guess i'm sol again, first concords now this, i refuse to pay inflated prices 
smile.gif

Nike Santa Monica was a complete joke today.

They announced that they hot lots of pairs, enough to let everybody get 2 pairs.

Turns out they only had about 48 pairs, and let the 24 "winners" of the raffle buy 2 each.

Made no sense whatsoever...

Heard so many good things about NDC so I finally tried
Opened twitter acct, registered with NDC

I was on the site from release to 4 hours later

Got shafted

Bogus credit card denials, PayPal issues, checkout issues, couldn't see my cart, error messages THE WORKS

Glad I ordered from CT earlier for $178

Got an 11 needed a 9.5, ppl were just buying just to have multiples no 1 wants to wear em anymore

These are flooding CL. Lol. I'm actually hitting a few dudes up. Only offering $200 MAX...

-buy them breakfast for scooping kicks.

- these resellers are crazy and ******ed. Haha.

-They are finding suckers though. Some guys sold a pair for $325. Laughing to the bank he was actually cool in the text convo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom