Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Not really sure who is getting them but I would just stay on NDC and keep refreshing the Cement IV link....its still up isnt it? Thats the model Jessica Rabbit

Ohh I will, there is no way I'm not getting this release when I've been excited about it since August. What pisses me off were the resellers standing in line in front of me! talking about ebay prices and how it will be on ebay if someone behind them in line doesnt pay for em. 
mad.gif

Whateva, If the restock will be on tuesday, like you guys are saying, and not tomorrow or wednesday, ill have it for sure!

If only Nike spent 2% of the money they spend on advertising on getting a decent server, I would have a pair.
Yet they tweeted how they will work on this for future releases, when we all know they won't.
LOL @ guys refreshing all day. NIKE really has you guys working for these huh? Just go find a reseller for 230, spend the extra 60 instead of stressing yourselves out on the internet. That's what I plan to do, all this stress from trying to get it at retail is just too much. I could be using my time doing more productive things.... like working lol
Im about to do this, im that desperate
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Originally Posted by cstrong

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Dude that shoe is Gar....bagggggg. Nice try on creating hype Ashy Larry.
Creating hype? Because I actually like the shoe? So because you don't like it no else is suppose to? The same thing happened with the Royals. You guys on here are so simple minded
laugh.gif

well then take a hike big shot,
laugh.gif
 we didnt ask you to sign up here!

And as expected another clown butts in. Get a life dude
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Ohh I will, there is no way I'm not getting this release when I've been excited about it since August. What pisses me off were the resellers standing in line in front of me! talking about ebay prices and how it will be on ebay if someone behind them in line doesnt pay for em. 
mad.gif

Whateva, If the restock will be on tuesday, like you guys are saying, and not tomorrow or wednesday, ill have it for sure!

If only Nike spent 2% of the money they spend on advertising on getting a decent server, I would have a pair.
Yet they tweeted how they will work on this for future releases, when we all know they won't.
LOL @ guys refreshing all day. NIKE really has you guys working for these huh? Just go find a reseller for 230, spend the extra 60 instead of stressing yourselves out on the internet. That's what I plan to do, all this stress from trying to get it at retail is just too much. I could be using my time doing more productive things.... like working lol
laugh.gif
gotta find one first
laugh.gif
had a guy at 235 but he ended up screwing me over and saying that someone is willing to buy it for 250... no integrity these days.

Originally Posted by allensoko

if nike.com took the money from my card, does it mean im safe?
No, the hold of the funds occurs when the order is "confirmed".  It will be an actual charge to the card when it ships.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Originally Posted by all19mjs

dam so people were buying sizes that they cant even fit just to try an trade with someone for their size . If your size is sold you should give up an let the next person behind you live it might be they size you just took lol

what if there was no-one behind you? i grabbed a 9.5 and i found someone that needed it for my size 12, so its all good. everyone should at least get 1 pair.
I would buy a size that doesnt fit....especially with the resale prices...you know you are not gettng your size at retail..so why not buy a size to trade?
it sad but this is what needs to be done these days....im not spending $300 on my size....f that.

mad.gif

laugh.gif

I would, if I could find a reseller willing to go that low!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Ordered my first pair off CrookedTongues when they released them, ok Sweet!
Woke up next morning around 715..alarm was set to weekdays only
mad.gif
, mall opened at 9, got there about almost 8.
Wasn't tripping since I secured a pair, just wanted to go get a 4.5kids for my homegirl who was unable to get due to prior engagements with her kids.
Get to footaction, wasn't too bad actually, I was about #20-25 in line,  I got the last size 10.5 as they we're handing out tickets.
pimp.gif

Said ++!% it, i'll take another pair.
Was some chill dudes in line with me, chatting it up.

Norcal.

28vamtv.jpg

2zxsbyf.jpg
that dude in red was annoy as hell. cant believe they broke down the doors though haha

The youngn's went n real hard for these, it was about 3 or 4 jits that i kno of who was n line & had to be at saturday school. one had his mom w/ him lol.... Classic

Originally Posted by Magic1978

dam so people were buying sizes that they cant even fit just to try an trade with someone for their size . If your size is sold you should give up an let the next person behind you live it might be they size you just took lol

No, because then you are left without or have to pay reseller prices. So then you're paying $220-$300.

You buy one that isn't your size, sell it up here or the other site and buy your size. That way you break even or close.

No way I'm wasting whatever time you spent online refreshing, spending hours standing line, just to come home empty handed AND then paying reseller prices.

If you do that, you're not helping out a fellow sneakerhead, you're being stupid. It's amazing to me how people don't understand this. These aren't people buying four pairs. I don't see how it's that hard for people to understand.

Originally Posted by cstrong

Glad you guys not feeling the Stealth's. I love em' and everyone around my way does too. A lotta guys with bad taste in fashion on here
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@you thinking it's OTHER people with bad taste

Ok champ
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by mross16

i ordered off FNL but i checked out as guest with my paypal

my paypal transactions are pending.

anyone else in the same boat???

Yeah man....I'm in the same boat as you. They're going to cancel our pending payment.
i have three pending transactions from FNL 
laugh.gif
. Hopefully at least one goes through.
I take it none of yall got a confirmation e-mail either?  I got one pending on debit still and can't stay on hold for over 30 minutes for %%+*....can't take the California Girls instrumental any longer!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by LORENander

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

@memphisboi55 which mall is that?
it looks like solano westfield mall in fairfield, ca. damn i haven't been to that mall in years when my ex used to work for champs. 
never been to that mall before. Do they usually have alot of shipments?? 
not sure on shipments, but im pretty sure they have all the common mall spots. should also include a shoe palace and shiekhs. 

No, because then you are left without or have to pay reseller prices. So then you're paying $220-$300.

You buy one that isn't your size, sell it up here or the other site and buy your size. That way you break even or close.

No way I'm wasting whatever time you spent online refreshing, spending hours standing line, just to come home empty handed AND then paying reseller prices.

If you do that, you're not helping out a fellow sneakerhead, you're being stupid. It's amazing to me how people don't understand this. These aren't people buying four pairs. I don't see how it's that hard for people to understand.

QFT.  Next thing you know, that same person you got out of the line for is the classic cornball who doesn't even care about shoes (plenty were present the mall in my area Saturday morning) pair and just wants to cop them to make a flip.

If you take the time out to stand in line and don't at least cop a pair to try and trade then you basically wasted a day.  You're not reselling just for the *%!$ of it, you're trying to get your size without having to get raped.

With the Chicago's I was only able to get a size 13 online.  If I didn't secure my size in store I would've looked to trade for my size.  Luckily I got my 11.5 in store.  Finalized a sale to a fellow NTer for basically retail + shipping, but he was able to get his pair courtesy of a restock.  Got rid of the size 13 at a reasonable price elsewhere.

If you'd rather pass just to go and pay like $280+ then so be it.  More power to you.

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by zuz624

I talked to a NDC rep. If you ordered 1 pair your set. If you ordered 2 pairs, ONLY 1 was cancelled. You will get a $50 gift card + free shipping if you call them.

better than nothing

You're not implying that all 2 pair orders were/will be cancelled correct? If so that is nuts!

mad.gif

easier said than done. i have yet to see any for that low if i did i would have already bought a pair
sick.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

I thought it was a universal rule that if they don't have your size, you get another size.

ive never done that, i dont have time to deal with selling them and buying again. its either my size or nothing.

Originally Posted by rmK

Originally Posted by mross16

Yeah man....I'm in the same boat as you. They're going to cancel our pending payment.
i have three pending transactions from FNL 
laugh.gif
. Hopefully at least one goes through.
I take it none of yall got a confirmation e-mail either?  I got one pending on debit still and can't stay on hold for over 30 minutes for %%+*....can't take the California Girls instrumental any longer!!
mad.gif
Call them, that's what I did! they'll tell you!

I thought it was a universal rule that if they don't have your size, you get another size.

so did i......
Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

QFT.  Next thing you know, that same person you got out of the line for is the classic cornball who doesn't even care about shoes (plenty were present the mall in my area Saturday morning) pair and just wants to cop them to make a flip.

If you take the time out to stand in line and don't at least cop a pair to try and trade then you basically wasted a day.  You're not reselling just for the *%!$ of it, you're trying to get your size without having to get raped.

With the Chicago's I was only able to get a size 13 online.  If I didn't secure my size in store I would've looked to trade for my size.  Luckily I got my 11.5 in store.  Finalized a sale to a fellow NTer for basically retail + shipping, but he was able to get his pair courtesy of a restock.  Got rid of the size 13 at a reasonable price elsewhere.

If you'd rather pass just to go and pay like $280+ then so be it.  More power to you.
yep had a 11.5 in the chi x & needed a 12 ended getting a trade through craigslist...met up at walmart 

Funny thing is that i had a chance to get 2 pairs , i waited 12 hours . After several groups i go inside the mall and i was at the front of the group , when suddenly i see my boy with a bag of shiekh from the 7th floor of the mall and tells me he got my size (10.5). For some reason that i can't really explain i chose to walk out of the line to grab the bag and come home
30t6p3b.gif

Up to this i actually regret doing that , i can just imagine the people behind saying " He stayed overnight and right when he's about to get his pair , walks out ?" 
guess i was consumed by excitement 
but hey hopefully somebody got that pair to wear
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

ive never done that, i dont have time to deal with selling them and buying again. its either my size or nothing.

yet you cry the hardest when you cant get yours. you should read some of your posts.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

If you have time to post as often as you do on Nt then yes, you do have the time to deal with, just not the energy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom