Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Why not? I've done it on NDC and have never had a problem.

Yeah, why is it a bad idea?
I could be wrong, but I belive on NDC you can only save CC info if you are one of their elite "preferred" members (I dont remember the exact name they give it).
If you just have a regular log-in profile I dont think you can save CC#

You can't save your cc info on ndc. People were asking on twitter the night of the release and the rep said that function is not available

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Zyzz

hush up

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i got a 12 for you.....
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 $550 with shipping 
nah  $350 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

Just copped a pair for 205 shipped, I guess these ebay sellers are getting desperate.

I don't think many of them are. I checked completed sales and today (in green, not red which didn't sell) I saw totals of 265, 270, 275, 280, 290, 300, 310 on the first page alone. And quite frankly, the eBay buyer is probably less of a serious sneakerhead which is why they don't know better. I'm sure there's also plenty who bought in bulk to sell on eBay and thus paid under retail and can still profit at $205. Point being the right deal is out there but there are plenty of chumps shellin out huge cash.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Lol violatin the guy...I think he missed out on concords too

nah he had a pair in august 
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
 Thats foul
Its so cold in the D 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Wow I might have just done the dumbest thing. :/ hopefully paypal can reimburse me if I don't get my item :/

did you pay as a gift?

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Lol violatin the guy...I think he missed out on concords too

got a crappy pair from SDS but i also got a pair from NDC surprisingly.

FYI, my 2 pairs from NDC placed right before the site shut down have been scanned into Memphis UPs and are scheduled for Wednesday delivery.

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Wow I might have just done the dumbest thing. :/ hopefully paypal can reimburse me if I don't get my item :/

did you pay as a gift?
I don't even know what that means! but no I paid through debit. I'll PM!

Good looks on the NDC info.. Just checked and my 2 pairs are shipped w/ tracking. 4 down two more to go. Waiting on CT and my other SNS March 1st shipment, which i hope they get their stock.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Just copped a pair for 205 shipped, I guess these ebay sellers are getting desperate.

I don't think many of them are. I checked completed sales and today (in green, not red which didn't sell) I saw totals of 265, 270, 275, 280, 290, 300, 310 on the first page alone. And quite frankly, the eBay buyer is probably less of a serious sneakerhead which is why they don't know better. I'm sure there's also plenty who bought in bulk to sell on eBay and thus paid under retail and can still profit at $205. Point being the right deal is out there but there are plenty of chumps shellin out huge cash.
Those red ones are people ending there listing because they give people deals straight through Paypal which saves the seller 9% ebay fees. All those red ones are sells trust me.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

damn thats cold

Dude you get shutout again? You're like the Costanza of NT
I think dude is just trolling half the time. Nobody that isn't named Nas is supposed to lose as much as that guy claims he does
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Those red ones are people ending there listing because they give people deals straight through Paypal which saves the seller 9% ebay fees. All those red ones are sells trust me.

You're probably right, I was just pointing out that there's a lot that legitimately hit close to 300, and will keep hitting that high this week. There are deals to be had, but if you have a pair to sell and want the cash, obviously eBay is the place rather than insulting NTers with $275-$300 prices.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

You're probably right, I was just pointing out that there's a lot that legitimately hit close to 300, and will keep hitting that high this week. There are deals to be had, but if you have a pair to sell and want the cash, obviously eBay is the place rather than insulting NTers with $275-$300 prices.

Yea I have been watching Ebay all day and 90% of the auctions are ending above 3 bills. CRAZY

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

damn thats cold

Dude you get shutout again? You're like the Costanza of NT

HAHAHAHA hilarious, especially since he admitted he doesn't have time to trade a size he doesn't wear and will wait in a line to get shut out. I can see Jerry in his Cardinals having a discussion with Costanza rocking some beat KSwiss.

Also a heads up to all that ordered through NDC, they WILL NOT send you a UPS tracking email like Eastbay... You have to go to the order status page on their website, click on track package to see the UPS progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom