Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

i think jb just changed it from tech to cement at the last minute because they didnt want to start an uproar of folks skipping on this release

not to say the minor color name change would drastically decline sales

but its just another minor sales ploy for the hype to peek!
Regardless of all the hate the color is getting, there will still be campouts for these.

Got my pair on lock hopefully. If my boy from modell's don't come through then I have other sources to get these.
pimp.gif

It seems people with smaller feet like 8 to 10 , they run half a sz big and people with shrek feet lol like 10.5 to 13 they run true.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

It seems people with smaller feet like 8 to 10 , they run half a sz big and people with shrek feet lol like 10.5 to 13 they run true.

shrek feet, cmon
laugh.gif

8-10 like womens and big kids sizes
laugh.gif

jk

get your regular size. we go through this every release. Jordans run true to size, been a 10 for over a decade.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

get your regular size. we go through this every release. Jordans run true to size, been a 10 for over a decade.

I been wearing an 11 in Jordans since the OG 13s. Never went up or down a size or a half size

Originally Posted by Nappy

Lol $249 just so you can wear them a week before everyone?

And to avoid waiting in line?
indifferent.gif
can't tell if youre serious about this.

Also, Shrek sizes start at 13 not 10.5
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

indifferent.gif

Also, Shrek sizes starts at 13 not 10.5
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

So $75 to avoid waiting in line or trying your luck online is ok with some of you? Alright.......

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

So $75 to avoid waiting in line or trying your luck online is ok with some of you? Alright.......

I never said I was okay with doing it buddy, just said that some people on here are ballin like that to where they CAN do that and not have to waste their time stressing about it. Calm down. I can't afford it, but I ain't mad like you are. I actually have enough to buy them for 75 over, but i have more to do w/ that 75 so I'm good. It's their money, their choice.

If dude has it and wants to spend the extra 75 bucks or so on them more power to him. I just wouldn't be so excited our saying amen to be paying that much a week before rd but like dude said no head ache later.

Really who cares though let him spend 400. Didn't cost me anything extra by him paying 249

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

If dude has it and wants to spend the extra 75 bucks or so on them more power to him. I just wouldn't be so excited our saying amen to be paying that much a week before rd but like dude said no head ache later.

Really who cares though let him spend 400. Didn't cost me anything extra by him paying 249

Preach.

People on here be real salty cause they can't do the same even though they want to.. let the man who bought them early do what he wants with his money. He didn't take anything outta YOUR pockets for it.

Just ordered from sneakerpost for 250. Theres no way im standing in line, and to take my chances online. It would be almost 200 with shipping and taxes ( cali ). I'll pay $50 extra for these to avoid a head ache, plus these are my valentines gift from my wife
pimp.gif

Plus i think these will be higher than 250 after the release date.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I never said I was okay with doing it buddy, just said that some people on here are ballin like that to where they CAN do that and not have to waste their time stressing about it. Calm down. I can't afford it, but I ain't mad like you are. I actually have enough to buy them for 75 over, but i have more to do w/ that 75 so I'm good. It's their money, their choice.

Not mad at all just asked a question homey, ofcourse its your money to do as you please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom