Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cedb713

@koncrete kickz: LET THE YOUNGINS TELL IT, THEY DISCOVERED EVERYTHING! LOL... IT'S TOO FUNNY. HOLLA...

CED B.

MEMPHIS HAS A BROTHER? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Why would you ever rock it with the hangtag? Its screaming LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, I HAVE A TAG ON MY SHOE!!! ... It's like those idiots that leave the stickers on their fitteds... the shiny holographic one i can understand....but the price/barcode sticker too?

The shoes make a statement enough. Leaving the hangtag on just makes you seem desperate for attention.

Its comes with the shoe doesnt it?? If you rocking J's then you already screaming "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME".....rocking your sticker on your hat is for the kids....like I said since '89 homey...deal with it!
New Era fitteds come with a sticker doesn't it???

I'm all for yall doin you, but don't be that ignorant hypocrite looking like a complete idiot for $#%*%*# on the kids wearing a sticker on their hat, when you wearing a hang tag on your sneakers. If you nearing 30 and can't see how $$@ backwards that is then I feel bad for you and your lineage.
laugh.gif

HOLLA!

Oh did u catch feelings youngin?? good! Stay mad.....

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by cedb713

@koncrete kickz: LET THE YOUNGINS TELL IT, THEY DISCOVERED EVERYTHING! LOL... IT'S TOO FUNNY. HOLLA...

CED B.

MEMPHIS HAS A BROTHER? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I MENTIONED THIS WHEN HE FIRST POSTED IN THIS THREAD AND HE GOT ALL OFFENDED THAT WE RELATED HIM W/ MEMPHIS SO LET'S JUST TRY TO KEEP AWAY FROM THAT
laugh.gif

But nobody mad though.
laugh.gif

Catch feelings over what? I don't rock a tags on my shoes or stickers on my fitteds, I'm sitting here laughing at both parties.

You sure doin the most to try and prove to everybody you were there in '89. The realy question is why are you using a child's rhetoric?

Oh yea because you wont dispute a single thing I said?
roll.gif

But nobody mad though.
laugh.gif

Catch feelings over what? I don't rock a tags on my shoes or stickers on my fitteds, I'm sitting here laughing at both parties.

You sure doin the most to try and prove to everybody you were there in '89. The realy question is why are you using a child's rhetoric?

roll.gif

Please......you were the first poster who threw a tantrum like a child just because I said kids rock the sticker on they fitted's....aint no need to lie like you dont have hats with the sticker on it homey. Now you gonna lie and say "Im laughing at both parties"?? I had a pair in '89 and if you want to use that against me thats fine but I will wear them the same way I did back then....

Its comes with the shoe doesnt it?? If you rocking J's then you already screaming "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME".....rocking your sticker on your hat is for the kids....like I said since '89 homey...deal with it!

I'm all for yall doin you, but don't be that ignorant hypocrite looking like a complete idiot for $#%*%*# on the kids wearing a sticker on their hat, when you wearing a hang tag on your sneakers. If you nearing 30 and can't see how $$@ backwards that is then I feel bad for you and your lineage.
laugh.gif

HOLLA!

Arent you the guy who couldn't do simple math?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SolexSup

laugh.gif

HOLLA!

Arent you the guy who couldn't do simple math?
laugh.gif

Yup thats me homey......

Finally shipped, should have my pair on Thursday.......some of the prices these are going for...WTH is wrong with people. Its only a pair of shoes. Way I saw it, if I got a cancellation.....well its 170+ back in my pocket

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I'm almost 30 and I wouldn't be caught dead wearing hang tags on my shoes. It's almost as bad as people who rock shirts and hats with price tags on them to somehow prove they have legitimate stuff and aren't wearing fake clothes. Or maybe it's to show off the price. Any way you cut it most people think it looks tacky. That's the vibe you give off, for nostalgia's sake or not.

I dont think you grew up in an area where they did this and ill just leave it at that.....

Nope, did not live in the hood!

But nobody mad though.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Please......you were the first poster who threw a tantrum like a child just because I said kids rock the sticker on they fitted's....aint no need to lie like you dont have hats with the sticker on it homey. Now you gonna lie and say "Im laughing at both parties"?? I had a pair in '89 and if you want to use that against me thats fine but I will wear them the same way I did back then....
A tantrum? I see you one of those stupid old %@%@!%, you probably out of work because of someone like me.
roll.gif

It's aight bo, keep that nostalgia cookin while burnin through ya unemployment checks. You obviously the one who's disgruntled because I basically called you ignorant and a hypocrite. I don't take it back, just know it wasn't personal. I just call it like I see it. Defending hang tags while bashing stickers is backwards, sorry.

Originally Posted by calikush

Anyone get ct conformation?

Nope, I figure I'll have some shipping info by the end of the week, which is fine by me. My Nike order arrives tomorrow and I have 2 pairs already, so I'm going to be patient with CT.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

These J's were an easy cop. I arrived at my ny footaction on 34 street at 5am. There was 30 people inline and gradually increased. I chilled in my car till 6am (it was a bit chilly). i finallly got on the line and i was standing near the grand centeral entrance (near the back) As the Sun came up. There was people who purchased the Air jordan IV from the house of hoops on 34 street and they were trying to tell most of the campers to get there pair from the house of hoops because there was no line. I stayed on line till i got my pair. AS i got closer to the entrance of footaction i notice some people were skipping. One employee pulled a line cutter of the line. Anyways i got my pair, i noticed some people that already got a pair was going back on line for a second and third pair. DAM RESELLERS. anyways when i got home i examined my sneaker and i notice it had a black thum print on the tongue and the white sole where the air bubble was jacked up it look like someone put a cig stain on it and painted it over...... BUT I WAS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO GET A SECOND PAIR AND THE QUALITY LOOK ON POINT.
so other ppl who doubled up are "damn resellers" but YOUR second pair is acceptable because the quality on your first pair was sub-par?

just needed to get that straight and making sure i read that correctly.

not everyone is a reseller man. people been waiting 13 years for this shoe.

eyes.gif
BRO WHEN YOU GO TO FOOTACTION ON 34 STREET THEY DONT LET YOU INSPECT YOUR SHOES. FOR EXAMPLE I WENT TO HOUSE OF HOOPS IN HARLEM GOT THE PINE FOAMPOSITES AND WHEN I LOOKED AT IT I SW THE CARBON FIBER PLATE WS STICKING OUT, IT LOOK LIKE A WING. I  NORMALLY GRAB ONE PAIR BECAUSE FOOTACTION ON 34 STREET NORMALLY HANDOUT GOOD QUALITY SHOES BUT WHEN THE AIR JORDAN 10'S CAME OUT AND THE AIR JORDAN IV CAM OUT I WAS DISSAPOINTED ESPECAILLY IF YOUR PAYING RETAIL.ON TOP OF THAT THEY DONT LET YOU INSPECT THE SHOE. IN AND OUT. ONE TIME I TRYED TO EVEN GRAB THE BOX JUST TO SEE WHAT IM GETTING AND THE EMPLOYEE SNATCHED THE BOX OUT OG MY HAND LIKE THAT SIENFIELD EPESIODE CALLED SOUP NAZI, YALL REMEBER WHEN SINFLIELD ORDERED THE SOUP AND HE GOT OUT OF LINE WITH THE SOUP NAZI AND THAT MAMITA SNATCHED THE SOUP OUT OF HIS HAND YEA THAT WAS ME BUT WITH THE JS . YEAAAA IT WAS THAT QUICK. IF THE EMPLOYESS OF THE SNEAKERS STORE GAVE US THE OPURTUNITY TO PICK AND CHOOSE I WOULD GET ONE, I BUY TWO SO I CAN MIX AND MATH AND I RETURN BACK TO FOOTACTION. THIS ISNT NO COUNTRY BUNKIN TOWN WHERE YOU CAN STROLL IN AND TRY YOUR SIZE. GRAB AND GO NY CITY LIFE SO NEXT TIME WAKE YOUR @SSS UP LIKE THE REST OF US AND MAYBE YOULL GET A PAIR. 

you definitely missed my point. lol @ "get your $*$ up like the rest of us and maybe youll get a pair"

i got 4 pairs of these 4's and slept til about 3 pm on saturday. i'm not stressed nor salty. all i was saying was that you complain about people copping more than one pair and you called them resellers but yet you bought two also but are not reselling. dont be so quick to say people who double and triple up are resellers. they might be copping for friends or family. or simply copping to put on ice. welcome to NT.

This is why the world (and our little world) is going to $*@$. People would rather be antagonistic than just simply let people do what they want to do. It's disgusting that from a measly pair of shoes all the way to who can marry who no one can just let people be. Opinions are like %$* holes and a lot of you are being opinions!

Oh yeah. Shoes!

But nobody mad though.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

A tantrum? I see you one of those stupid old %%!%!*, you probably out of work because of someone like me.
roll.gif

It's aight bo, keep that nostalgia cookin while burnin through ya unemployment checks. You obviously the one who's disgruntled because I basically called you ignorant and a hypocrite. I don't take it back, just know it wasn't personal. I just call it like I see it. Defending hang tags while bashing stickers is backwards, sorry.

Outta work?? Child please.....go clean your room and stop using your mamas computer to talk smack. You lil kids act like female dogs on this site when someone puts you in your place....

IM 29 YEARS OLD AND WORE MY CEMENT III'S FOR THE THIRD TIME TODAY WITH THE HANG TAG LIKE I NORMALLY DO. WHATS THE ISSUE?? NOW IT AINT COOL TO LEAVE THE HANG TAG ON YOUR SNEAKERS? WHATS NEXT? MIGHT AS WELL TAKE THE LOGOS OFF YOUR CLOTHES BEFORE YOU WEAR EM. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by smzsmz

IM 29 YEARS OLD AND WORE MY CEMENT III'S FOR THE THIRD TIME TODAY WITH THE HANG TAG LIKE I NORMALLY DO. WHATS THE ISSUE?? NOW IT AINT COOL TO LEAVE THE HANG TAG ON YOUR SNEAKERS? WHATS NEXT? MIGHT AS WELL TAKE THE LOGOS OFF YOUR CLOTHES BEFORE YOU WEAR EM. 
tired.gif

thank you homey!! Im out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom