Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Soleheaven shipped Monday and I would have had the sneakers today if they wouldn't have sent the package to the wrong address.
sick.gif

went to check my tracking from SH after seeing your post but didnt expect anything since the tracking said i should get them on the 24th but they are on the truck for delivery today
pimp.gif
& my gf is home
pimp.gif
...... she JUST said before i left the house "you dont have any more packages coming today do you???" i said nah i shouldnt
laugh.gif
.. monday was a pair from end tuesday was my flight jacket from nba store & today another pair
pimp.gif
2 down waiting on 2 more
pimp.gif

edit
fedex is a beast my pair was in newark nj at 3:37 am today & then arrived in chicago under a hour later at 4:34
eek.gif

Originally Posted by steeda972003

how do these fit?  .5 size larger?

they are true to sz for me (sz 12) but smaller footed nters say different.......
& im also
laugh.gif
that i have 2 pairs from across the pond before people who ordered from ndc,ft,ftl etc.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Soleheaven shipped Monday and I would have had the sneakers today if they wouldn't have sent the package to the wrong address.
sick.gif

went to check my tracking from SH after seeing your post but didnt expect anything since the tracking said i should get them on the 24th but they are on the truck for delivery today
pimp.gif
& my gf is home
pimp.gif
...... she JUST said before i left the house "you dont have any more packages coming today do you???" i said nah i shouldnt
laugh.gif
.. monday was a pair from end tuesday was my flight jacket from nba store & today another pair
pimp.gif
2 down waiting on 2 more
pimp.gif

edit
fedex is a beast my pair was in newark nj at 3:37 am today & then arrived in chicago under a hour later at 4:34
eek.gif
Hahaha.....I had to COP these under the radar from the lady....Saw a FedEx truck early yesterday morning and thought I was gonna get busted...but my package came via UPS in the afternoon.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

sick.gif

pimp.gif
& my gf is home
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
2 down waiting on 2 more
pimp.gif

edit
eek.gif
Hahaha.....I had to COP these under the radar from the lady....Saw a FedEx truck early yesterday morning and thought I was gonna get busted...but my package came via UPS in the afternoon.

bruh im still figuring out how i can infiltrate the other 2 on the way into the house without her noticing ...because sadly i still dont have her 6.5y
laugh.gif
.... but she will miss out before i pay what i did for her concords($215) last month...its def retail or bust for me on her...especially since she had the pink iv's for damn near a month before the rest of the world

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Too much typing in caps in this thread and not enough pictures of the shoes.  Mine come from eastbay tomorrow according to the shipping info.  Super stoked.  Top 3 Jordan of all time for me.
Will post some eye candy in just a second.
wink.gif
Something you can snack on until you get your pair.
smokin.gif

remember this...
air-jordan-4-cement-2012-sample.jpg

this thread would be at least double the pages it is now if they released like this & at least 300 of those pages would be people complaining the speckels are too faint
laugh.gif

this is the best pic ive seen so far (minus the pic for a few pages back on the hardwood floor)
air-jordan-4-white-cement-1-570x380.jpg

sick.gif
Thank whoever at JB decided to NOT release them like that.

laugh.gif
I'm so much more appreciative of my pair now that I look back on that picture.

I'll wait for craiglist cats to drop the price once they figure out their hopes to resell didn't
pan out too well and their priorities are beginning to take their toll.

In the mean time... i'll either:

1. Live vicariously through y'all and be happy that y'all are happy.

2. Get my Cement IV fix by getting some used Fusion/CMIV fusions and pretending that
the grass is just as pristine and clean on my side of the plains.

As a cat that was advocating for this particular shoe since day one when it hit news
last spring... it sucks man.

Just think... all that anticipation and then BLAM! You can't have it... thinking Why me? When multiple connects
sell you promises and they become nothing but pipe dreams. You feel that the world becomes
slight mean (like running in a marathon in tight jeans while the sun glares in your eyes with
radiant bright beams). This release is what hype seems, worse than biting into unripe meats
or fishing with a line thats weak.

Rather eat cow pie in my sleep or get chewed by a seamonster that rised from the deep.

In my eyes, life is just bleek.

It's like i cry when i breathe...

Don't want to be another Zyzz, but this can't be life:

LIE TO ME PLEASE!!!

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Silkk Da Fabric

I'll wait for craiglist cats to drop the price once they figure out their hopes to resell didn't
pan out too well and their priorities are beginning to take their toll.

In the mean time... i'll either:

1. Live vicariously through y'all and be happy that y'all are happy.

2. Get my Cement IV fix by getting some used Fusion/CMIV fusions and pretending that
the grass is just as pristine and clean on my side of the plains.

As a cat that was advocating for this particular shoe since day one when it hit news
last spring... it sucks man.

Just think... all that anticipation and then BLAM! You can't have it... thinking Why me? When multiple connects
sell you promises and they become nothing but pipe dreams. You feel that the world becomes
slight mean (like running in a marathon in tight jeans while the sun glares in your eyes with
radiant bright beams). This release is what hype seems, worse than biting into unripe meats
or fishing with a line thats weak.

Rather eat cow pie in my sleep or get chewed by a seamonster that rised from the deep.

In my eyes, life is just bleek.

It's like i cry when i breathe...

Don't want to be another Zyzz, but this can't be life:

LIE TO ME PLEASE!!!

frown.gif

A soliloquy on Cement IVs...I dig it.

Does WG give any of you a tracking #. I just got an email this past sat saying my pair shipped. I'm hoping they come in this week

sick.gif

pimp.gif
& my gf is home
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
2 down waiting on 2 more
pimp.gif

edit
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
  better than UPS
eyes.gif
, Fed ex is always on point for me anyways
laugh.gif

For those asking about UK sites, I ordered from CT and Snipes at about 4:05 PM pst on RD, I got shipping confirmation from both yesterday.

Total (with foreign transaction fee):

CT - $178.15
Snipes - $191.65

is it just me or does everyones pair smell like acetone, after i picked up mine at HOH, i picked up a sz 9 that my local spot still had on monday and they smelled the same.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

pimp.gif
& my gf is home
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
2 down waiting on 2 more
pimp.gif

edit
eek.gif

bruh im still figuring out how i can infiltrate the other 2 on the way into the house without her noticing ...because sadly i still dont have her 6.5y
laugh.gif
.... but she will miss out before i pay what i did for her concords($215) last month...its def retail or bust for me on her...especially since she had the pink iv's for damn near a month before the rest of the world
I GUESS I'M LUCKY THAT MY GIRL IS NOT A SNEAKERHEAD AND ONLY LIKES TO WEAR HIGH HEELS AND FLATS BUT SHE IS FULLY SUPPORTIVE OF ALL THE SHOES I BUY AND ACTUALLY CHIPS IN A LOT. OF COURSE, SHE HAS HER OWN ADDICTIONS THAT I FEED AS WELL.

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

sick.gif

pimp.gif
& my gf is home
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
2 down waiting on 2 more
pimp.gif

edit
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
  better than UPS
eyes.gif
, Fed ex is always on point for me anyways
laugh.gif
Yeah Fed ex is mad beast. They were shipped to the wrong address I called them up at 11:30 and by 12:15 they were at my doorstep. Shoes are sexy as hell!

NJ is straight up trolling with that $230 shipped price. Was about to pull the trigger on a third since NDC and WG #%+@*% me over, but I'm good on that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom