Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really %*%+%! up on Nike's part to send all of the inventory, including the cancelled midnight orders, to Orlando. I placed my order before the "reboot" and got cancelled. I live in NY and don't know anyone in Central Florida. Way to go, Nike. You think they would've allowed people who were cancelled to get a pair from that stock.

I hit up SNS to check the status of their delivery and my order. Order is still in the system, they're still expecting the shipment. So those who are waiting HOPEFULLY we'll get that tracking number soon.

Im still waiting for SNS to ship my cements x.x but i sent them an angry email and they gave me a 10% off code for all my purchases for a year.
laugh.gif

That's grimey as hell if Nike really did that. Anyone with a cancelled order should call in and let them have it. That's a blatant slap in the face to your customers.

I think my best plan of action is to unload a pair of Cement IIIs and turn around and get a pair off an auction. The only bad thing is that I should've worn that pair and not the pair I wear now with small defect.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

That's grimey as hell "IF" Nike really did that. Anyone with a cancelled order should call in and let them have it. That's a blatant slap in the face to your customers.

Fixed.

I couldn't agree more, fam.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Im still waiting for SNS to ship my cements x.x but i sent them an angry email and they gave me a 10% off code for all my purchases for a year.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TransAm

I hit up SNS to check the status of their delivery and my order. Order is still in the system, they're still expecting the shipment. So those who are waiting HOPEFULLY we'll get that tracking number soon.

they emailed me yesterday & told me the shipment should be in before the 1st & when did i want them to be shipped... i told them to ship out my pair on the 1st.......
Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

SNS might not ship till march 1st. At least thats what they did to me so i canceled.

you realize the 1st is next thursday & cancelling them today they prbly wont actually cancel them until tuesday or wed which is the 29th(last day of the month)

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^they looking
pimp.gif

hope those black pants dont stain

One thing I do is I put masking tape on the inner part of my jeans about 4 inches high from the bottom up
wink.gif
Wouldn't that kill the natural flow of denim at the end of your jeans? I'd imagine it would look all stiff and cylindrical...almost like a pipe ?

Originally Posted by enjoytheridedc2

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^they looking
pimp.gif

hope those black pants dont stain

One thing I do is I put masking tape on the inner part of my jeans about 4 inches high from the bottom up
wink.gif
Wouldn't that kill the natural flow of denim at the end of your jeans? I'd imagine it would look all stiff and cylindrical...almost like a pipe ?

Nope
smile.gif

I buy the thinnest masking tape or painters tape and only use a small amount.

anyone still in the dark on thier CT order email them & demand a response it's what i did.......

"I am pleased to advise that your order has been sent to our warehouse for despatch.Our website can sometimes take a little while to catch up with our packing department but it will confirm the parcel's despatch soon."

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

That's grimey as hell "IF" Nike really did that. Anyone with a cancelled order should call in and let them have it. That's a blatant slap in the face to your customers.

Fixed.

I couldn't agree more, fam.

Not starting a conspiracy theory...but where is the question of "IF"?
People got orders canx by NDC on release date becasue they were told the shoe sold out.  FSR of Cement IVs appear at a Jordan Store  and HoH in Orlando for All Star Weekend...Case closed.

Not knocking the idea of holding back inventory for the event...but then Nike should have limited the inventory # available online so people did not order only to have their orders cancelled.  Just a smart business.

And no, I didnt have an order cancelled...not bitter, salty or anything...just observing how the business was conducted...

Originally Posted by socluis90

nike as a whole has been grimy lately. #%#+ is ridiculous

Failed on BHMs, jordan 4s, and ASG shoes. #@#& NIKE inc!
Nike is Grimy. They do not care about us the consumer. They view us like how a dealer views a junkie. No matter what, us the consumer will still buy despite how they mistreat us unfortunately.  So they will continue to just toy with us. They will continue to limit certain shoes or dont make enough to meet demand, to continue to screw us and the build hype. Im sure they dont mind seeing people die for shoes/riots involving law enforcement. Did they not mistreat, "enslave" children in Asia and exploit them into child labor? Yea, they dont give 2 ___ about any of us. (example: Galaxy Foams release)
I got my 4s, but im ultra Salty about BHMs and ASG.

I had two pairs in my cart, got all the way to the order confirmation page then the page went blank just before I could copy down the confirmation number
30t6p3b.gif

Called Nike right after and they said "no order appears for your account" but I got an email the next day saying I still have items in my cart. Nike called and said they are sorry for the inconvenience and could only take in feedback about the situation. Oh well.

I had two pairs in my cart, got all the way to the order confirmation page then the page went blank just before I could copy down the confirmation number
30t6p3b.gif

Called Nike right after and they said "no order appears for your account" but I got an email the next day saying I still have items in my cart. Nike called and said they are sorry for the inconvience and could only take in feedback about the situation. Oh well.

Same thing happened to me. 2 pairs in shopping cart, got to processing order then "sorry timed out due to inactivity." 
Got the same crappy email next day to pour salt in my wounds
mad.gif

Just got my pair from END. The box is eff'd up. I should eff END and Fedex up "quick two times" - Buggin' Out.

& to kno a few people passed on these for the chaos this weekend. I needed my 4's before I even thought about attempting to cop any ASG shoe

30t6p3b.gif

Called Nike right after and they said "no order appears for your account" but I got an email the next day saying I still have items in my cart. Nike called and said they are sorry for the inconvenience and could only take in feedback about the situation. Oh well.

glitches in the online system...eh..that stuff might happen I guess. Weird NDC used to always be my go-to since maybe the Cool Greys? it seems their servers started to go down.I'm saying the folks that went all the way through the order process and everything..then 2 days later received cancellations...maybe they could have dipped into their ASG inventory and given them those. Just a thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom