Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dimez81

Nike did a grat job with these....yes theyre are a tad bit off with shape...but very close...Im please...the white is a brighter blueish whit compared to the 99's.  Def do run big.7.5 99's and 7 menshttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=DSC02827.jpg
theyre the same size.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=DSC02829.jpg
front is a bit off but very close.  props jb....quality isnt bad either...no the best but not the worst.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=DSC02830.jpghttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=DSC02839.jpg

I have to ask, you have a deadstock pair of. 99 air jordan iv's and I almost couldn't tell them apart that's how clean they look. Why did you get another pair? If it was me I would of passed and on to the next relase.

Originally Posted by spizike231

ALSO,
laugh.gif
@ me seeing like 3 people wearing these last night @ the release.. ALL of them were wearing the hang tags 
indifferent.gif
jesus.  scraping the bottom of the gene pool.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Nike did a grat job with these....yes theyre are a tad bit off with shape...but very close...Im please...the white is a brighter blueish whit compared to the 99's.  Def do run big.7.5 99's and 7 mens
theyre the same size.

front is a bit off but very close.  props jb....quality isnt bad either...no the best but not the worst.

I have to ask, you have a deadstock pair of. 99 air jordan iv's and I almost couldn't tell them apart that's how clean they look. Why did you get another pair? If it was me I would of passed and on to the next relase.

A lot of '99s have a chance of crasking / falling apart at this point. His DS pair is just for collection purposes for the most part now.. he probably picked up a pair of '12s to rock and keep his '99s from having a chance of being rocked and destroyed.

prbly a collector... or he bought them ds & realized he couldnt wear so no use in destroying them by trying....its eye candy as is

These fit way better than my 99 pair. My 99 pair were bulky. I was going to sell them but something told me to try them on and I am in love.

Nike did a grat job with these....yes theyre are a tad bit off with shape...but very close...Im please...the white is a brighter blueish whit compared to the 99's.  Def do run big.7.5 99's and 7 mens
theyre the same size.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=DSC02830.jpg

I just unds my 99 not to long ago......I know they wont last the next 10 years.....when they eventually crumble i prob will do a sole swap im not sure....

I also wanted to have the 2012 to have down the road.  I  have a 7.5 that I have coming from orlando but I will prob sell.  Also they ar different shades of grey so I prob will buy another to keep in rotation....

who knows...Either way the didnt really cost anything because I sold my ndc pairs.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

ALSO,
laugh.gif
@ me seeing like 3 people wearing these last night @ the release.. ALL of them were wearing the hang tags 
indifferent.gif

You wouldn't catch me wearing that lolipop hang tag. Unless if its similar to 99 pair with nike air on it. Let me tell you guys something. Any sudden movement with that shoe you would break your ankle with that hang tag attached. Or imagine if your going in the elevator and the hangtag gets caught u def gonna catch more air time than the man mj. So my fellow brederen in all seriousness leave hang tags in the box or it may result in sudden injury or possible death.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

These fit way better than my 99 pair. My 99 pair were bulky. I was going to sell them but something told me to try them on and I am in love.

AGREED.  MY 99'S ARE A BIT TIGHT ON ME....ITS THE CUSHIONING.  MY BLACK/RED 99 I DID A SIZE 8 AND THEY WERE PERFECT FIT AND COMFORTABLE. 

it sucks that now days you can't even walk in a store and try multiple size to find the right fit...

SNS finally shipped out my pair thursday and gave me a tracking# as well. What I dont get is orginally I was charged $185 to my cc when I first purchased. After the charge was dropped and then when the shoes finally shipped out, I was charged a final charge of $192.00. This happen to anyone else who ordered from SNS?

Nike did a grat job with these....yes theyre are a tad bit off with shape...but very close...Im please...the white is a brighter blueish whit compared to the 99's.  Def do run big.7.5 99's and 7 menshttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=DSC02827.jpg
theyre the same size.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=DSC02830.jpghttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=DSC02839.jpg

They do not fit small.. In your pick the heels arent even lined up and if they were you could tell that the 2012 are a half size smaller... But I agree the quality of these are great!!

Originally Posted by proballer

theyre the same size.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=DSC02830.jpg

They do not fit small.. In your pick the heels arent even lined up and if they were you could tell that the 2012 are a half size smaller... But I agree the quality of these are great!!

I said the 2012 run bigger.  I went a size down and they fir perfect.  They're are just about the same size....if i took another pic you will see.....the 99' are def not a .5 bigger . trust me I know.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I gotta say, although these are a serious grail, the WCIII >>> WCIV
naw b... that flight tongue patch alone kills da III's

ehhhhh...that Flight patch is like weave, it's all diversion...WCIII's got some decent quality relative to WCIV's...leather and upper wise...maybe not so much in that paint job...but, time will tell with the 2012 WCIV's...

and it's a major stretch to even call that garbage "leather" that they slapped on these things...kinda makes me sick...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mr delorean

ALSO,
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

You wouldn't catch me wearing that lolipop hang tag. Unless if its similar to 99 pair with nike air on it. Let me tell you guys something. Any sudden movement with that shoe you would break your ankle with that hang tag attached. Or imagine if your going in the elevator and the hangtag gets caught u def gonna catch more air time than the man mj. So my fellow brederen in all seriousness leave hang tags in the box or it may result in sudden injury or possible death.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Should I trade my DS pair for a DS pair of playoff XIIIs? is this a good trade?

i would do that trade is it sz 12
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks, I was thinking it was a good trade, just needed an opinion. Size 11 with someone locally.
Although IV's are my favorite J, I would do that trade.  Playoff XIII's are built like tanks in comparison to these although all things considered, I'm ok with what I received when compared to the 2006 IV's.

Luckily I have both.

I kind of regret letting go of my 2nd pair that I have in the Playoff's, but I know the pair I have now will be good for a while.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks, I was thinking it was a good trade, just needed an opinion. Size 11 with someone locally.
Although IV's are my favorite J, I would do that trade.  Playoff XIII's are built like tanks in comparison to these although all things considered, I'm ok with what I received when compared to the 2006 IV's.

Luckily I have both.

I kind of regret letting go of my 2nd pair that I have in the Playoff's, but I know the pair I have now will be good for a while.

The quality on the Playoff XIII's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2012 WCIV's

This is TRUTH.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Luckily I have both.

The quality on the Playoff XIII's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2012 WCIV's

This is TRUTH.

The truth is the iv's look better than the 13's. The 13's remained true to the retro and origingal 13, based on appearnce. The ivs out shine the 13s but sadly to say the 13 last longer. Little to no creasing an all black shoe despite white teeth areas. Good trade hopefully your ivs wouldn't crack or yellow or even crease. Ill keep your shoes in prayer while I'm at Sunday mass

Originally Posted by The7onius

I'm done with this thread, totally missed out on these and to top it off dimez is about to post the pair intended for me, I'm not pissed but it would have been nice to have them.

Dang bro...sorry to hear that...Did you get your foams?

I was kinda oblivious to the hype surrounding release night (and day), due to traveling on quick getaway w/ my wife. Was actually in Vegas during the release & didn't care to deal in "foreign territory". But thankfully a certain OH connect (
wink.gif
 ) finally held me down and I received mine today in the mail. I'd take pictures but I'm still trying to sneak them in the house from my truck 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by proballer

I said the 2012 run bigger.  I went a size down and they fir perfect.  They're are just about the same size....if i took another pic you will see.....the 99' are def not a .5 bigger . trust me I know.
I would agree they are the same size.. No difference.. Trust me I know

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Luckily I have both.

Playoff XIII's are
pimp.gif

Do the trade.

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

I was kinda oblivious to the hype surrounding release night (and day), due to traveling on quick getaway w/ my wife. Was actually in Vegas during the release & didn't care to deal in "foreign territory". But thankfully a certain OH connect (
wink.gif
 ) finally held me down and I received mine today in the mail. I'd take pictures but I'm still trying to sneak them in the house from my truck 
30t6p3b.gif
Why do you need to sneak them in?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

wink.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Why do you need to sneak them in?
eyes.gif

2 Reasons.....I bought entirely too many shoes while traveling, and my wife doesn't totally agree w/ this hobby of mine
grin.gif
 She tolerates it.....to a ceratin extent!!! But she really doesn't like seeing any shoes right now since we're in the process of building another house....in her mind, ALL extra monies should go to the home. And as far as she knows, right now.....ALL extra money IS going towards the home!
wink.gif

^^^Seriously, women don't always get it about collecting kicks. If you're irresponsible about it I understand but even when it's your own expendable income they can give you a hard time about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom