Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mross16

For those of you that ordered from Natterjacks. I emailed them a couple of days ago and they just responded with my tracking number, so if you ordered around Feb 21st your shoes should be on the way.

Nice I was kind of getting worried, thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

...and yet I have to have mine shipped from europe in order to pay retail
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
  Where is this from?  that is why even though they make more than enough pairs people have to pay over retail.
eyes.gif
Dear Reseller, i hope a multitude of baby mice reside in each and every shoe box you have on display, by entering the holes of each box. 
wink.gif

^^^
laugh.gif

Looks like the same guy who bought 45 pairs of Concords and took a pic laying on them bought these too
30t6p3b.gif

^^^^
looks like he has a connect. Has FTL,CHAMPS, FTA Stickers on them. No way you can buy that many without a connect. Insane.

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
  Where is this from?  that is why even though they make more than enough pairs people have to pay over retail.
eyes.gif
Seriously, what store allows this? 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
IT LOOKS LIKE A FOOTLOCKER OR FINISHLINE FROM THE FLT STICKER 

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
its called wholesaling from china 

The crazy thing about the image of that inventory above is that i've seen
stores in high-traffic shopping centers that received a smaller allocation than that.

It's preposterous.

You would think a Sheik in the busiest mall in the Pacific NW would receive more
than 18 pairs. But i think the jahib andala store owner was being shady and withheld
his stock to sell online for obvious reasons.

Dirka Dirka Novitzski!!!

You can clearly see the FTL, FTA, Champs or Eastbay tag on the left. Not wholesaling from China.
Any store that allows that kind of thing should be banned from selling in the future.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You can clearly see the FTL, FTA, Champs or Eastbay tag on the left. Not wholesaling from China.
Any store that allows that kind of thing should be banned from selling in the future.  

agree

Originally Posted by Silkk Da Fabric

The crazy thing about the image of that inventory above is that i've seen
stores in high-traffic shopping centers that received a smaller allocation than that.

It's preposterous.

You would think a Sheik in the busiest mall in the Pacific NW would receive more
than 18 pairs. But i think the jahib andala store owner was being shady and withheld
his stock to sell online for obvious reasons.

Dirka Dirka Novitzski!!!

I swear, the spot I went to got less than 20 pairs total.  I was like 14th in line, which most of the time means you're good to go unless every single person in front of you wears your size, but I could see that wasn't the case.  Got in the store and they were down to two pairs, nowhere near my size.
Just doesn't make any sense.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

laugh.gif

What a joke this whole thing has become and is still becoming.

30t6p3b.gif
QFT.. dude has wayyyyy more pairs than the FL i copped from.
30t6p3b.gif
and i mean WAY more.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

^Any paint cracking or chipping, VinnyFitteds?

Highly unlikely, because the soles were dyed = longevity 

i thought people said they werent dyed?
I just noticed that thats what all the early buyers said when they got their pairs early.. I took mine out of the box in the mall after buying them, took a look and said "Wow.. those definitely look and feel dyed compared to the pairs I'm used to seeing cracking on..
nerd.gif
"

Yet everyone keeps saying these are completely painted. Either way, I haven't heard stories of cracking yet and I know people are rockin theirs so if there's no cracking what does it matter?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
IT LOOKS LIKE A FOOTLOCKER OR FINISHLINE FROM THE FLT STICKER 
I'm 99% sure whoever got all those is probably a NT member. People still want to blame kids as main reason why the "game" is where it's at now. When it's actually grown men with disposable income.

i've been very lazy with this release still looking for a pair but not really putting in the work. If it comes it comes !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom