Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by oso23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

You should be getting them soon. I got my pair today. The bad part is they didnt double box and the box is beat.

indifferent.gif

how cheap can they be? honestly. SMH
I placed my order on the 18th. Also make sure someone is home to sign for them. Hopefully your box is not as bad as mine. All they did was wrap plastic around the box. They could at least bubble wrap if they didnt double box.

laugh.gif
 I ship shoes better than natterjacks.  I would be pissed.

just a reminder...

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING OF ANY KIND ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM. YOU WILL BE BANNED!

This includes: Offers to hook up or pickup for "retail plus shipping", sig checks with items wanted/for sale in signature, free posting for the sake of advertising wants/needs and posting stockroom photos(pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) .

It doesn't matter what you're selling/buying or even for how much, TAKE IT TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Just got ripped off/Scammed buying Jordans from EBAY SELLER: maris2727

How so?
I had won a auction for two pairs of shoes. the seller sends me his number. I call him he offers two for one on shipping cost if we pay through paypal. Tells me to cancel the transaction first. Then he will send the invoice for them matching the single shipping cost. So I cancel and he never responds with an invoice, or refund of my money. Now I have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get my refund now. Bummed.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TThanks for the tips/empathy. Should workout but super lame.  People can be pretty jaded sometimes...
[/font]

Originally Posted by Trav T

indifferent.gif

I placed my order on the 18th. Also make sure someone is home to sign for them. Hopefully your box is not as bad as mine. All they did was wrap plastic around the box. They could at least bubble wrap if they didnt double box.

laugh.gif

Lmao and natterjacks charges extra on the shipping too! 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

laugh.gif

tongue.gif
Double boxing for international shipping should be a must.  I can't even imagine how beat up those boxes must be.

Hearing about all the different shipping stories from overseas has me wondering what my snipes shipment will look like, whenever the F it gets here of course...LOL

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

laugh.gif

tongue.gif
Double boxing for international shipping should be a must.  I can't even imagine how beat up those boxes must be.
agree! getting thrown around on planes, trucks and people is not the business. 

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Hearing about all the different shipping stories from overseas has me wondering what my snipes shipment will look like, whenever the F it gets here of course...LOL

For my Concords, shoes arrived in a box but the box was almost twice the size of the shoe box so they banged around a bit in there.

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

these pics do them justice imo. outdoors
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Definitely cant wait to get my two!

how's that chick look with the black flats on the left or your right?
nerd.gif
Don't know if this makes sense, but I can already tell the booty is a huge disappointment.

You should be getting them soon. I got my pair today. The bad part is they didnt double box and the box is beat.

indifferent.gif

Which carrier delivered your package? When I track my package from Natterjacks, it's still showing the Royal Mail and it says it made it to New York on the 23rd. 

Originally Posted by uniballa23

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Don't know if this makes sense, but I can already tell the booty is a huge disappointment.
After checking that pick, I am emotionally distraught that I was unable to cop these

I'm starting to think that the people, including myself, waiting for the SNS 3/1 shipment are getting duped in the end.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I'm starting to think that the people, including myself, waiting for the SNS 3/1 shipment are getting duped in the end.

Just emailed them and this was their response:
Hi #####,

I am so sorry if you did not get the e-mail we sent out on Monday the 20th of February, the Jordan delivery was delayed from Nike and we are starting to ship the Jordan 4s tomorrow. 
E-mail that was sent out can be found below - 

This email they were referring to was the one we all received saying it would be delayed.
laugh.gif

So I guess we should all be getting shipping confirmation tomorrow???? If you don't hear anything by tomorrow than I'll start to worry. Something tells me my order might still get cancelled though, I just get that gut feeling
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by uniballa23

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

flat broad wearing flats
laugh.gif

Just got my shipment in from CT. They double boxed but didn't put any padding in there. The shipping box had some pretty bad dings and looked like it was ripped open?! Shoes though were immaculate and the shoe box looked fine. Just the perils of shipping overseas.

Just received an email my jimmyjazz order was cancelled. Hoping my SNS pair is shipped out tomorrow like they said.

just got mine in yesterday... i cant justify wearing em right away... probably unds them sometime this summer.. already seen mad people sportin them

If this makes sense have you guys noticed how the ledge on the air bubble is basically non existing anymore the dam air bubble is almost flush to the midsole the little changes are catching up to me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom