Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...for those who are getting their pairs without tracking numbers, how are we suppose to know if our package isn't lost/stolen? Especially those that don't require signatures

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by bigz704

caved in and got em off ebay for 220 shipped. missed on a pair that went for 187 (202 shipped) earlier.

$220 is actually a great price..If you drove to the store to get them, you'd be paying like $175ish plus w/e you spent on gas. So you're only paying like 35-40 more without the hassle of waiting on a crazy line.

To all the people thinking they will drop below $200, I will tell you all now from experience that Jordans as popular as the Cement 4s never drop that drastically. I have been buying sneakers since I was 16 (I'm 24) and I've never seen that happen with an OG Colorway. Playoff 12s, Bred 4s, White and Black Cement 3s, etc. None of them ever dropped under $200 for a DS Pair. People said the prices for the White or Black Cement 3s would drop under 200, but they never did, and it has been months since they dropped.

I recently won a pair of ds white cement 3's on eBay for 188 shipped,so I plan on trying to get a decent price on these iv's too.

the best deals on these will be gone by end of march. by april you'll be lucky to get these for less than 220-240 shipped. probably go higher than that the longer you wait.

i'd like another pair so keeping an eye open for a good deal.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by cedb713

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Just because a celebrity or public figure, wheres an article of clothing in a certain fashion. that doesnt mean you have to follow. If im not mistaken back in the day that nike hang tag, was flat. this tag on the other hand resembles a lolipop and it proably wieghs the same amount as an ankle weight. Im not gonna lie they look ok from the pic, if you think about it, this photo was taken at a certain angle which make it looks appealing but what about in person or a close up zoom shot of his foot... i think that would def change your opinion. at the end of the day everyone has there own sense of style but the tag was flatterrrr, this tag is bigger and it pops out no go.

1st OFF, I'M NOT FOLLOWIN' WHAT ANYBODY DOES. I BEEN ROCKIN' MY TAGS SINCE I OWNED THE OG'S IN '89. I SAW THE PIC OF TIP, AND THOUGHT "GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE",AND DECIDED TO POST TO THE YOUNGER CROWD SO MAYBE THEY'D UNDERSTAND FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE (THE 30+ CROWD) AS TO WHY WE ROCK OUR 4'S WITH THE TAG STILL ON. IT'S JUST A NOSTALGIC THING,THAT'S ALL. IT'S A FREE WORLD,AND U CAN ROCK 'EM HOW U CHOOSE. I'M NOT GONNA JUDGE U EITHER WAY,FAM. 2nd, THE ORIGINAL TAGS WERE EXACTLY LIKE THE NEW TAGS OF TODAY(EXCEPT FOR THE "NIKE AIR",OF COURSE.). THEY STARTED MAKIN' THE PAPER-THIN HANGTAGS AFTER 1990. HOPE THIS CLEARS THE AIR FOR YA,FAM. HOLLA...
CED B.

they started with the thin hangtags in '88 (or late '87) & were produced through 1990
the jumbo ones like these only appeared on the real luxury Nike Air models in '89/early '90

that's why it's much easier to find a vintage thin tag than a jumbo one, much more were produced over a longer period
hope that helps more

Great history lesson Grn Rhino.
Here's a pic for reference.
4ilhxj.jpg

I guess we can end the argument and say two things. Who wants to wear them now, and who can wait months to a year for the possibility of the price lowering. It's sad to say, but I think we gotta get out the mindset things are gonna go back to the old days. 2013 started the Concord Era. Newbie fans/resellers outnumber the older fans (young and old heads). Every shoe sells out, every shoe is a camp out, display shoes are coming off the shelf the first day in majority places. Still great to find your retail and bargains, but don't be in dismay if you don't.

Originally Posted by TransAm

SNS sent an email.... going to wait it out. Screw it
laugh.gif

Hi,
So you have probably noticed that we did not ship the Jordan 4 you ordered yet, this is due to that Nike once again postponed the delivery and they now say mid of March and no exact date...

We actually don't know what to say, but will probably not do any pre-orders after this. 

So this is the situation right now and there is not much we can do to change it even if we want to, we have never seen this late delivery of an order since we started 13 years ago and hope that we will never see it again. 

We have no possibility to lower prices, give you free shipping or give you a second pair and so on...

And we know it's not much but we will offer you this discount code that gives you 15% of on your next purchase if you ever want to place another order with us that is. 

We will of course, if it is your wish, cancel your order and issue a full refund, please let me know a.s.a.p. if so and we will arrange it during the weekend.
So reply back to this e-mail if you want your order cancelled, if not and you want to wait for the Jordan's we will notify you as soon as we get any update on the matter. 

Best regards
-------------------------
Olof Törnqvist

roll.gif

I woulda saw what's in bold and been like

internet-memes-o-rly-you-dont-say.jpg

Originally Posted by TransAm

SNS sent an email.... going to wait it out. Screw it
laugh.gif

Hi,
So you have probably noticed that we did not ship
the Jordan 4 you ordered yet, this is due to that Nike once
again postponed the delivery and they now say mid of March and no exact
date...

We actually don't know what to say, but will probably not do any pre-orders after this. 

So
this is the situation right now and there is not much we can do to
change it even if we want to, we have never seen this late delivery of
an order since we started 13 years ago and hope that we will never see
it again. 

We have no possibility to lower prices, give you free shipping or give you a second pair and so on...

And
we know it's not much but we will offer you this discount code that
gives you 15% of on your next purchase if you ever want to place another
order with us that is. 

We
will of course, if it is your wish, cancel your order and issue a full
refund, please let me know a.s.a.p. if so and we will arrange it during
the weekend.

So reply back to this e-mail if you want your order
cancelled, if not and you want to wait for the Jordan's we will notify
you as soon as we get any update on the matter. 

Best regards
-------------------------
Olof Törnqvist

Im just gonna wait....

am i the only one still waiting on my shoes from Natterjacks? seems like everyone else who ordered same time got theirs except for me.

^
I'm waiting too..my cousin ordered his a day before me and got his yesterday so I'm hoping to get mine today
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

am i the only one still waiting on my shoes from Natterjacks? seems like everyone else who ordered same time got theirs except for me.

pm'd you about the sizing question you asked me earlier

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by Infamy

Originally Posted by three6mafia

I can't belive no one else got a pair with the paint chipped on thte grey and black speckeld part.
sick.gif
I'm like the only dude in america that did. Smh
My pair that was new,outside nearest the toe the black speckled part was smeared almost like it got rubbed up against something. Not really paint chipping but a defect.

I got mine from FNL on the RD.Here's a pic of said defect.
frown.gif

I'll buy these defective shoes off you lol

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by rocky145

^^ thnks for the response...no more than 220, ill take a quick look around if i have no luck...time to get robbed...

I gave in and paid $240 it sucks but when they sell out that fast and you don't get them on RD or on a euro website you have no choice
tired.gif
You always have a choice...

I'm still waiting on mine from snipes. They are sitting some place in Germany and have been for the past week. SMH

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

No rush to get these at all as I see prices on CL gradually dip, 
laugh.gif

No sympathy for these suckers, scooping up multiple pairs for a measly $15-20 profit.  Thanks for waiting in line for me chump.
200 dollars equals 40 bones... mean price still above 220... quit takin shots at the reseller and except their hussle
tired.gif
pimp.gif

its redic that retail is now a stealll for Js but what can you do...
grin.gif
It's a weak hustle, take from someone that constantly pushes stuff.  Still do, even though I don't really need to nowadays.
Back in the day you'll find a way to get your *#$+ discounted.  So you're talking about getting $125 Jordan's for about $75-85 and pushing them for $150-175.  Right now it's like drug dealers making fun of the scrubs that are dealing the weak *#$+... it's a good thing there are foolish junkies out there.

I'll "except" their hustle, 

Sns emailed me saying order was pushed back to middle of march. They offered 15% off. I hope they actually fulfill my order.

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by rocky145

^^ thnks for the response...no more than 220, ill take a quick look around if i have no luck...time to get robbed...

I gave in and paid $240 it sucks but when they sell out that fast and you don't get them on RD or on a euro website you have no choice
tired.gif
You always have a choice...

if you've noticed lately, don't advertise your choices on here, or suffer gettin bumrushed w/ a lot of judgement on your choices!!

Originally Posted by BeezyB

the best deals on these will be gone by end of march. by april you'll be lucky to get these for less than 220-240 shipped. probably go higher than that the longer you wait.

i'd like another pair so keeping an eye open for a good deal.

I agree with this. Considering how ridiculously high the prices of the black cement CDP IV's got and stayed smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom