Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

just got mine in... my box was ripped open on the side and it said "audited" on it in an orange sticker... anyone else ever hear of this?

Man that sucks. Were the shoes fine, at least?
kicks were straight... just thought that was really odd
Did you get them from overseas?? this is crazy. Probably thought you were smuggling

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Originally Posted by marcushatten

I put some sneaker shields in mine and no creasing so I have no complains . Waiting for my 2nd pair from sns still

would you recommend those shields? been thinking about gettin em for a while and never did. Theres a few diff ones

Yes buy the universal, trim sides and height a little bit and you are good to go , I've been using them for years
Sneaker shields are a must for 3s, 4s, 5s, 13s. All crease terrible. Preserve the clean non crease look

don't sneaker shields at least marginally decrease the overall comfort?
& how could one accurately guage the true comfortability of a shoe
with sneaker shields in?

i couldn't imagine putting anything like that in my shoes while i'm trying
get around...in fact i think it is kinda weird

to each his own, yo

Originally Posted by green rhino123

like walkin around wearin a cup all day
sometimes you just gonna get hit in the nuts man, that's the way it goes

that's a good analogy. but how about wearing a cup all day, and having an occasional erection....  ouch!

just got mine in... my box was ripped open on the side and it said "audited" on it in an orange sticker... anyone else ever hear of this?

Wow that sucks. Who did you order from? My box was a little beat, but not open. 

Its funny because over here most people who buy J's wear them immediately.

Me, I can't do that.

It's gonna be funny because all their sneakers that came/will release before May/summer will be beat, while I'll be rocking pristine kicks.

Hmm, it's just me though.

I was able to sell the size 11 I grabbed on release day for $230, and I just got my size 9 for $210 shipped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Me, I can't do that.

It's gonna be funny because all their sneakers that came/will release before May/summer will be beat, while I'll be rocking pristine kicks.

so you ACTUALLY rock your kicks...but you are much more cunning about it than the average knuckle-dragging troglodyte
this is all way over my head, yo
i gotta figure this shoe game out son, pronto

Me, I can't do that.

After a year all those ghetto kids's kicks will be looking like s'it , from walking in mudd, rocking in the clubs, running from the cops , using them as pillows to sleep in jail lol. That's y I use sneaker shields and wash after every wear because I actually appreciate a classic sneaker and work hard for the money

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Me, I can't do that.

so you ACTUALLY rock your kicks...but you are much more cunning about it than the average knuckle-dragging troglodyte
this is all way over my head, yo
i gotta figure this shoe game out son, pronto

Yeah I wear my kicks, just not IMMEDIATELY after release and also not every single day.
I cycle my kicks and clean them after each wear.

I was saying that some people wear them to death so soon.

Not knocking wearing your kicks, just give them a break once and a while and they might last longer.

But then again, I can't really speak on others decisions, just observe.

I work for a construction company. So i am either in the office wearing dress shoes, or in the field wearing boots. As much as i hate not being able to wear gym shoes everyday, it does really help me preserve the j's i do have. every chance i get though, i got a pair on my feet

Me, I can't do that.

After a year all those ghetto kids's kicks will be looking like s'it , from walking in mudd, rocking in the clubs, running from the cops , using them as pillows to sleep in jail lol. That's y I use sneaker shields and wash after every wear because I actually appreciate a classic sneaker and work hard for the money

NT is def turning into a bunch of herbs. There is nothing wrong with a person wearing their shows as much as they want after all it's their kicks. Those same "ghetto" people spent their hard earned money so they should at least enjoy their product. I can't front I miss the old days when I wore my stuff to school every Monday after release and found reasons to wear my sneakers at least once or twice more that week to stunt. I'll admit it sucks to see classic shoes destroyed but I always admire those who actually bother to make new stories in their kicks. Some of y'all baby pointless bs like sneakers so much u don't even get to enjoy life anymore

Some stuff people care about around here is ridiculous. Call me crazy, but I'm just a white guy in my late 20's who grew up watching the bulls and wearing jordans to play basketball in. I collect sneakers I like and find fashionable but I don't care if I see another person wearing my same pair or what the kids in the ghetto are doing with their pairs. We're buying mass produced Nike sneakers. @+%% ain't the least bit exclusive in the grand scheme of consumer purchases these days, nor is that my intent by wearing them. If you are worried about what others have going on, maybe you need to step your game up and buy some REALLY expensive shoes, sneakers or otherwise.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Some stuff people care about around here is ridiculous. Call me crazy, but I'm just a white guy in my late 20's who grew up watching the bulls and wearing jordans to play basketball in. I collect sneakers I like and find fashionable but I don't care if I see another person wearing my same pair or what the kids in the ghetto are doing with their pairs. We're buying mass produced Nike sneakers. @+%% ain't the least bit exclusive in the grand scheme of consumer purchases these days, nor is that my intent by wearing them. If you are worried about what others have going on, maybe you need to step your game up and buy some REALLY expensive shoes, sneakers or otherwise.

Thread.

I'm sure this has been said many times, but these look terrible! I mean look at the leather it looks so shiny. I'm sorry, but these shoes look cheap and I don't get the hype around Js.

Originally Posted by jaeY

I'm sure this has been said many times, but these look terrible! I mean look at the leather it looks so shiny. I'm sorry, but these shoes look cheap and I don't get the hype around Js.
Exactly, I wish everyone thought like you so I can go back to copping J's for retail
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Me, I can't do that.

NT is def turning into a bunch of herbs. There is nothing wrong with a person wearing their shows as much as they want after all it's their kicks. Those same "ghetto" people spent their hard earned money so they should at least enjoy their product. I can't front I miss the old days when I wore my stuff to school every Monday after release and found reasons to wear my sneakers at least once or twice more that week to stunt. I'll admit it sucks to see classic shoes destroyed but I always admire those who actually bother to make new stories in their kicks. Some of y'all baby pointless bs like sneakers so much u don't even get to enjoy life anymore

You callin' people herbs 
laugh.gif

prices dropping yet? doesnt seem like it on ebay
frown.gif
trying to get a 10.5 as well. seen some deals in the buy/sell section but not much in my size
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

no doubt...my wife is into Louboutin shoes, but we aint bustin each others chops about how much, it's just what we like. Kids makin fun of hang tags, jeans, "ya got a jacked up fit on" shi.t like that. Why are they being so critical, judgemental about what some one does w/ a freakin pair of shoes? and I'm just a 37 year old Cherokee Indian who had an uncle who was a professor @ UNC and met Mike and said "this kid's going to be good!" next thing ya know, 82 ship!! Calm down young bucks, making it hard for us older folk to get a sweet pair of shoes....
grin.gif

My 2 pairs still on ice along with my Chi X and Concords. These shoes are summer shoes and wont break them out until then. 
LACES BEING SWAPPED ON ANY JORDAN = 
sick.gif

Better Late than never, FINALLY got mine in today. VERY SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY, Also got a free pair of kicks that came with it
pimp.gif
 Shout Out to Chris B for hookin it up.

Originally Posted by djaward

My 2 pairs still on ice along with my Chi X and Concords. These shoes are summer shoes and wont break them out until then. 
sick.gif

To each their own. The stealth 3's look MUCH better with black laces.

Originally Posted by jsmooth504

Originally Posted by djaward

sick.gif

To each their own. The stealth 3's look MUCH better with black laces.

did those to my stealths too. the white laces looked too out of place.

southwesthouston wrote

this is the most ignorant thing i have you know what dont post again! your such a dam lame sit down and shut up and just post how awesome your sneaker shields are. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom