Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bence23

some of ya'll never learn with these european sites.

It's all good, the CT order are my 2nd pair....copped from HOH on RD after NDC was a failure.

saw my CT box waiting for me, couldnt even tell you how happy I was, I was like a kid on christmas. I opened the box............they sent the wrong mother !%@%+$* size!!!!!!!!!! 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

saw my CT box waiting for me, couldnt even tell you how happy I was, I was like a kid on christmas. I opened the box............they sent the wrong mother !%@%+$* size!!!!!!!!!! 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

me too...i ordered a 9.5 and they sent an 11...
lol

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

How in the world?!
30t6p3b.gif

That is beyond unacceptable.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

How in the world?!
30t6p3b.gif

its not even close either, ordered a 10.5 got a 12
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Wowwww I would be livid, especially with how long you guys been waiting on them
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

How in the world?!
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Damn bro!
I mean how do they even do some *!+! like that?

Well you called them/emailed them? If that happened to me I would never deal with them again man.

tired.gif

I'm pretty pissed now with snipes order. I understand the wait, I'm in no rush to get them. What drives me nuts is the fact that I can't get a *%@@%@$ update for over 14 days now.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

How in the world?!
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
I wish I was in your shoes (pun intended)

Originally Posted by rizzo

Mine finally came in from CT this morning... Box and shoes in perfect condition.. I'm located in Ohio btw

They delivered to you today, Saturday? What service delivered them? Where you at in Ohio? I'm in Dayton and I'm now impatiently waiting for mine. I ordered on RD so I figured I'd have my damn shoes by now. Last time I get shoes from a Euro site. 

FINALLY....lol....I got my correct size too, but had the inverted sticker as well.
qnji92.jpg

HOH on top, CT on bottom

211top0.jpg

anyone want to sell me their keychain off the ivs? lol. left my keys sitting in the bike machine at the gym and forgot they where their for like 20 minutes and when i came back the keychain was gone. i would of expected my car keys to be been gone but i guess the person who took my keychain didn't realize what car i had haha. oh well atleast i still got the shoes, i wear these the most out of all my j's , was lucky enough to get them from ndc after being on hold for 2 hours on the phone
smile.gif

Originally Posted by keithledger

Mine finally came in from CT this morning... Box and shoes in perfect condition.. I'm located in Ohio btw

They delivered to you today, Saturday? What service delivered them? Where you at in Ohio? I'm in Dayton and I'm now impatiently waiting for mine. I ordered on RD so I figured I'd have my damn shoes by now. Last time I get shoes from a Euro site. 

To be honest I don't know.. I heard a knock at the door at like 10 this morning and when I opened the door the box was on the porch

To be honest I don't know.. I heard a knock at the door at like 10 this morning and when I opened the door the box was on the porch
Man... I hope to God somebody didn't just take my shoes then. I'll be salty as hell, because I doubt CT will refund my money IF that did happen since I used the sneakersaver shipping option. 
frown.gif

Got my CT order yesterday. Got an email 2/28 saying they were shipped, and got delivered 3/9. located in the bay area, ca

although the shoes are on the stiff side, they came flawless and i couldn't be happier

Same here. Pretty sure it's USPS 

I think these fours look really good without any laces especially when then the tongue is not tight, making it looser, do ya agree?

Originally Posted by jonwin

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dope pic bro!
That fitted is NICE!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Thanks FutureDHughes! I used the wrong shade of gray for the hat (it's a little lighter than the shoes) 
ohwell.gif
 but still turned out pretty good imo.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom