Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
when that dude posted the riddle i just checked all the sites on my list and did score on one site. it might be related to bruce willis and elton john, but i didnt want to bother checking. but at least it gave me the heads up to check all my sites and led to success

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by goku

Does anyone know how these fit? Same as IIIs?

Angry_face_meme.png
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I can't stop watching West Coast's avatar

ditto,who dat be?

That riddle caused nothing but problems on here
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Funny how he hasn't posted at all since posting that corny riddle
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Patiently waiting for NTSF to release their wristband. Still no words from them yet.

Me too, been checking FB and twitter frequently.
me three, got a driver and everything all set up, Drops me off drives around or find a 10 minute parking zone and just sits in his car until i get my band. Plus i get out at 11 tomorrow and 2:15 on friday so you know i'll be staying near a bart station if my driver ain't available..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just got word that NTSF might not even do wristbands and might just be a midnight release this friday the 17th. =/

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Angry_face_meme.png
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

ditto,who dat be?

WestCoastAve. He posted on this page. Just look for the avatar with the beautiful chick with the White Cement 4s over her chest mounds and you'll know you've found it. She dances for you
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by QuannyBravo

Anyone know of any places in NC doing a midnight release?

I called a couple of spots in the Boro and they all said no.  Hell, one spot said they were releasing them at 7pm Saturday.  PM.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Angry_face_meme.png
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

ditto,who dat be?

WestCoastAve. He posted on this page. Just look for the avatar with the beautiful chick with the White Cement 4s over her chest mounds and you'll know you've found it. She dances for you
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Her name is Jessica Rabbit.....that site last night was hardrocketman.co.uk

I'll be done with the shoe game after this release. Unless the bred IV's come out and if they do royal 1's with banned 1 quality. LOL and that's that!

Pretty sure there was no release last night.  Dude was just messin with everyone.  Its kind of wierd though that people were saying they figured it out and copped the shoes.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

That site even exist?

another poster dropped that name but I dont think that is a legit website.....I had seen one on the NT legit list that I thought was it but no luck, oh well....I got two pairs on lock already so if see anything else Ill make sure to let people know the NT way......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom