Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
meanwhile i'm still waiting on my "proceed to checkout" link on UI to go through...
nerd.gif
lol j/k

I don't think these ever showed up on HS, just the splash page promising they'd be up at 0:01 GMT

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Anyone camping in the metro detroit area??
robocop_statue_960.jpg

anytime I hear about someone from detroit, I feel like that city is dangerous and needs a hero.

roll.gif
that made my day, I don't even care if I get these 4s now. Hahah too funny.

on natterjacks im getting 110 through paypal then it forwards you to their site and shipping is extra 37 total is 147 euros..

Originally Posted by supremesolee

on natterjacks im getting 110 through paypal then it forwards you to their site and shipping is extra 37 total is 147 euros..

th total on NJ is 147 gbp which is a lot more than 147 euros.

I miss the sold at opening time 3 days before release internet drops on these sites. Nothing like setting an alarm for 4am and then going back to bed on a Wednesday.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

This is what happens when you blow up sites on here and giving out the times they release.
Can't even tell people what time sites will release shoes anymore? 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8 wrote:
This is what happens when you blow up sites on here and giving out the times they release
laugh.gif

like i said yesterday if i was counting on any of these site & had already been emailing them regarding the iv's id be pissed at whoever spilled the beans...glad all my preorders were sealed up before today... this last 30+ minutes has been nuts 
roll.gif

This is what happens when you blow up sites on here and giving out the times they release
CT:

15k Facebook fans.
10k Twitter followers.

Well Gosh:

3,300+ Facebook fans.
2,500+ twitter followers.

These sites aren't exactly a secret...

Originally Posted by spizike231

This is what happens when you blow up sites on here and giving out the times they release.
Can't even tell people what time sites will release shoes anymore? 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I got an email from CT days ago saying they will release at midnight GMT, a quick google search and I found out that means 4 PM pst here in Cali.

I'm thinking a lot of other people are in the same boat.

well the good news is that this should be an easy cop on ndc, fl, and fnl if the uk sites are any indication... :-/

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

CT still has sizes left don't rest guys!!

been trying to get into my cart for the past 20 minutes

Same friggin boat. Just now came up but I have 2 in my cart smh...i only want one

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

CT:

15k Facebook fans.
10k Twitter followers.

Well Gosh:

3,300+ Facebook fans.
2,500+ twitter followers.

These sites aren't exactly a secret...

QFT

Got through on WellGosh $176 very Nice! 2 locked down - after SNS earlier this week. Hope they dont cancel my two OffSpring pairs. I got confirmation email, but they took it down from the site almost immediately after. Crooked Tongues probably has the same servers as EastBay. Terrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom