Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jballerNY

To all my NEW YORK dudes, any spots selling them now?
yeah if you want to pay $225.00 and up 
i paid $230.00 for one pair and $217.00 for a second pair 

$225+ is WAY steep for these in my opinion. But if you have the extra dough and can secure a pair early, to each his own. Just isn't worth that money to me.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

$225+ is WAY steep for these in my opinion. But if you have the extra dough and can secure a pair early, to each his own. Just isn't worth that money to me.
i feel you but its a hell of alot better then camping out like a fool or missing out on line and just paying more or the same at a later date 
i know i'm gonna get jerked this year on what ever 4 i buy cause i love the shoe 

400937115.jpg

i cant get enough of them i hope its nice in nyc tomorrow i cant wait to wear these joints 

I cant stop looking at these IMO one of the best size 9 ive seen

861.jpg
862.jpg
859.jpg

863.jpg
864.jpg
867.jpg
869.jpg

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Just called some retailers and they said "I'm sorry, but we cannot give out that information. It has to be kept in-store."

When asked about how many pairs will they receive.

30t6p3b.gif

When I ask this to some of the employees they come with that same crap. I've had some say they need to check with their manager in the back and then come out and tell me they can't that information. Depending on my mood I either walk out or tell them to go back to their manager woofing down that Burger King value meal and come out and tell me themselves....the real issue is that these employees aren't highly paid since you don't go to school to sell sneakers. So it's expectedI'm just trying to get a feel for how many my local mall is getting and how it changes for each release.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

these come with a booklet?
can u post a pic of it sneekas?

i asked another dude on ebay. this was his response

"All of the official Nike releases in Korea have these tags. It's actually a 12 page booklet. It's almost all written in Korean. I can just make out the shoe model and size on the first page and "Air-sole" on another page. It probably just tells you about the features of the shoe and how to care for it. Thanks for asking."

i asked if he can take more pics of the orange booklet. ill see what he says

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i feel you but its a hell of alot better then camping out like a fool or missing out on line and just paying more or the same at a later date 
i know i'm gonna get jerked this year on what ever 4 i buy cause i love the shoe 

400937115.jpg

i cant get enough of them i hope its nice in nyc tomorrow i cant wait to wear these joints 
Exactly. If it were a must have sneaker for me I would definitely shell out the extra $50 to guarantee a pair. Since it's not one of my top priorities I will take my chances online. Glad you got your pair
pimp.gif

How do they fit in comparison to the 2011 IIIs?

no more other sites selling these for decent price? Deadstock did us dirty charging more than retail but they had the best price so far
30t6p3b.gif

Id pay the 225 at this point....my work schedule is terrible, and I don't wanna go on a goose chase like I did for the Concords.....anyone wanna tip me off to a spot in NYC that's reputable and selling them for 225, pm me....

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

400937115.jpg

Exactly. If it were a must have sneaker for me I would definitely shell out the extra $50 to guarantee a pair. Since it's not one of my top priorities I will take my chances online. Glad you got your pair
pimp.gif

How do they fit in comparison to the 2011 IIIs?

these are a perfect fit true to size like the 3's last year 

Originally Posted by rtype3995

Id pay the 225 at this point....my work schedule is terrible, and I don't wanna go on a goose chase like I did for the Concords.....anyone wanna tip me off to a spot in NYC that's reputable and selling them for 225, pm me....

yea man my work schedule crazy too I'm a truck driver for coke and I work all kind off hours 
sick.gif
 I just hope i don't have to work next Saturday 

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

^^ nice pics

I want these badly but i wont pay over retail for them.

In all of my years collecting the 2011 Concords & 2001 Bred 11's are the only two shoes I have ever paid over retail for. Rocking a shoe earlier than everyone else aint really that important to an old head like myself but I can definitely see why people buy early cause on release day it gets pretty outrageous nowadays and shelling out that extra $50-$75 aint bad as opposed to shelling out another $100 + to a reseller

Originally Posted by primetime21

yea man my work schedule crazy too I'm a truck driver for coke and I work all kind off hours 
sick.gif

Coke or "coke"?

Any St. Louis NTers in here? I'll be arriving in the Lou on the 18th. Will it be an easy cop? Recommend any spots near the "loop"? I'll be on the Northside.

sick.gif
I already know how that goes. After working all these different trucking positions i realized your either gonna be working really early or really late. It's like there's no in-between lol
With that said, I'll be pre ordering at least one pair and trying my luck on NDC come RD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

sick.gif

Coke or "coke"?

You know the Feds listening...

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Damn this thread jumped a lot since yesterday. I thought the shoes released early or some shizz. Ya'll better chill!
laugh.gif
It's gonna shrink a lot too if those 3 keep going at it and ijapino sees it. We've already seen this thread shrink overnight early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom