Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Can't wait for these to release.

Bring on these with khakis!

laugh.gif

The infamous HypeBeast look.

White tee, denim jacket, khaki pants/fatigue pants and ANY KIND/COLOR OF JAYS.

FIXED.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

laugh.gif

FIXED.

Yeah, you're right.
roll.gif

Anyone know the policy for SNS...is it one per person (different name and CC) or household? I got a pair Sat but now my bro is trying to get a pair(if they ever randomly pop up). I emailed them but haven't got a reply yet.

The finishline where I cop most of my J's from only got two size 12's SMH, I hope I can get one of them.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

laugh.gif

FIXED.

Yeah, you're right.
roll.gif
Don't forget rocking jays with the tags 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by bballintom22

Anyone know the policy for SNS...is it one per person (different name and CC) or household? I got a pair Sat but now my bro is trying to get a pair(if they ever randomly pop up). I emailed them but haven't got a reply yet.
needs to be different addy/name/payment method

this Saturday is gonna be complete madness. Manager at local FL told me he's opening at 6. He recommends I show up at 3 to have a decent shot at a Sz 13

Originally Posted by jcs11702

this Saturday is gonna be complete madness. Manager at local FL told me he's opening at 6. He recommends I show up at 3 to have a decent shot at a Sz 13
asked someone in DTLR & got 3 different answers one said 9am sat one said midnight on friday & the other said reg time(10am) sat before a 4th came in & said 9 AM SHARP ON SAT i 
laugh.gif

i asked how many sz 12's yall got one person said 3 another cut them off & said ONE! i 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 & left im done with those sneaky bastards 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by jcs11702

asked someone in DTLR & got 3 different answers one said 9am sat one said midnight on friday & the other said reg time(10am) sat before a 4th came in & said 9 AM SHARP ON SAT i 
laugh.gif

i asked how many sz 12's yall got one person said 3 another cut them off & said ONE! i 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 & left im done with those sneaky bastards 
Sounds like my local Footlocker lol.  I didn't even bother asking them.  Everyone seems to flock there despite the fact that they pull shady BS every release like letting people line up at the Kids/Ladies footlocker and cop Men's sizes.

Gonna stick with Champs and Finishline for Sat to get my pair (hopefully #2 after a midnight cop).

well i thought these would be an easy pick up... but since we have a new wave of sneakerheads dat will buy EVERYTHING i might need to do soem homeworks.... if them 10 sold out instantly these are sure to be gone in 10 mntes or less loool

i can see a lot of people going nuts and then a lot of people not getting anything

and then a lot of people...paying 2x retail or more for them

Mentalkicks looks like they relisted some pairs...only ones there out of are 11, 11.5, and 12s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom