Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh @ all the comments in this thread, we got beasts lurking, dudes trying way too hard with the info. This new school NT is lame. What happened to wait for RD and see? We got dudes laughing at how people rock em, what they rock em with. Just because the majority rock em a certain way doesn't make it cool to blast em for it or try too hard to NOT look like em. Its a culture, I hate to break it to u but u ARENT doing anything anybody hasn't already seen. Jordan's aren't about judging what the next man is doing wit his. Simply minding your own and doing you. At least that's where I came from. Just my .02

#realtalk ^^^ I'm not an old head on here, but I thought that the purpose of this site was to bring individuals together, not make fun of someone for being an individual...

Im trying not to pay anything over retail. $225 is steep, when I used to pay $115 -30% around $85 a pair.

IDK if I'm psyching myself out, bc I usually get my pairs at the mall.

I hope eastbay and ndc are on point bc Id rather cop one of my pairs from them (spare cash in paypal and eastbay gc on deck).

Sucks i missed on the preorders

pulled the trigger for 250... hatin the sneaker community right now, just glad i have most the stuff releasing end of the year so i can slowly bow out

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

pulled the trigger for 250... hatin the sneaker community right now, just glad i have most the stuff releasing end of the year so i can slowly bow out

$250?!? lolol
roll.gif
roll.gif

@%##$ getting whack

Originally Posted by kixofrinic

Smh @ all the comments in this thread, we got beasts lurking, dudes trying way too hard with the info. This new school NT is lame. What happened to wait for RD and see? We got dudes laughing at how people rock em, what they rock em with. Just because the majority rock em a certain way doesn't make it cool to blast em for it or try too hard to NOT look like em. Its a culture, I hate to break it to u but u ARENT doing anything anybody hasn't already seen. Jordan's aren't about judging what the next man is doing wit his. Simply minding your own and doing you. At least that's where I came from. Just my .02

Bless this post.
tumblr_lno7boYi7I1qa89vy.gif

I know of some places down here in the Memphis area to cop with phone orders. Is there another PM thread for this release?

Only 4 days away
smokin.gif

I wanted to double up, but the funds aren't allowing it. I'm just glad I can get my hands on a pair right now though.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Only 4 days away
smokin.gif

I wanted to double up, but the funds aren't allowing it. I'm just glad I can get my hands on a pair right now though.

Yeah , I thought my funds were going to stop me from doubling up...Ended up selling a pair of less important sneakers I been sitting on and forgot I even had... Gotta love when that happens... Even found a couple more I put to the side for future releases... Waited way to long for these....

I'm just glad these are not "pre creased " like the 3s from 2011 were
smile.gif
. I remember I went thru 4 pairs of white cement 3s last year at footlocker to mix and match a perfect pair and threw in some sneaker shields to keep that look.

Originally Posted by kixofrinic

Theres just a whole bunch of immature children in here. Probably 13-16 years old. Only kids get off on making fun of others.

ckauffman23 wrote:

$250?!? lolol
@%##$ getting whack

Why Wack? i want them got plans on friday so no online for me and working saturday... the money aint that big of a deal, ill sit at work on saturday morning two extra hours and make up the difference. Much rather sit in my office than in line in front of the mall...

Copped a pair from SNS when they dropped the pre-order hopefully they'll ship. Props for the info.
pimp.gif

Wore my Mars IVs yesterday all day and my feet are paying for it today, I can't believe how bad these feel or the fact I forgot how bad they feel 
laugh.gif
I'm hoping these will be different.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

ckauffman23 wrote:

$250?!? lolol
@%##$ getting whack

Why Wack? i want them got plans on friday so no online for me and working saturday... the money aint that big of a deal, ill sit at work on saturday morning two extra hours and make up the difference. Much rather sit in my office than in line in front of the mall...

but you have a good reason to spend the $75 extra you cant cop on friday & will be at wk on sat.... but if others are just copping for 2+ & will be free on sat
30t6p3b.gif
..... then again its not my $$$$ so *ye shrug*

This thread makes me not even want to buy the shoes lol.
Will be online friday night.  These are top 5 of all time for me.  Hopefully ndc or eastbay can come through

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Finally got mine today..I'm gonna pick up another pair on the 18th...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Great pics!!

Your pair looks a little lighter in the cement shade than some other ones that I've seen.

My spot got their pairs today, got the call to come in to see them in person. 
nerd.gif

cant wait for the release.  I'm gonna try the UK sites, then online here and if neither works on the mall.  Good Luck everyone

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by wigglez25

NTLV did not give out wristbands.....they had you register your state i.d and thats how their gonna handle major releases from now on......funny thing is if you dont pick up your pair after registering they ban your i.d. # for 6months

Don't know why I say wristbands...guess I'm still use to it. Anyways...I think it's a good idea about NTLV banning people for 6 months for future releases if they don't pick up their pair that NT is holding for them. They mess it up for people who are trying to get their pair but can't get their size cause some guy that got a wristband/registered I.D. is debating if he should cop or not. Maybe with this idea...people that actually love the shoes will actually get a pair than the people who just cops for resell purposes or cause its a hyped shoe then end up not copping cause its not hyped enough or not enough money will be made to resell it. Just my 2!

I also think its a good idea....funny thing is when i was registering Russ came over to the line and explained the whole new process to us... and a few people took their names off the list after finding out they could be banned for not picking up..
laugh.gif

Idk why theres so much hate and bickering in this thread. Can't we just be happy and celebrate the release of one of all our favorite Jordan's of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom