Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully i don't strike out on release day
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hostos

quick question:

i recently read (don't remember where) that the fire red's will see a release this year.

is this true?

i ask because i prefer to wait for those instead of copping these

Yes.  Supposed to release in August.

Well i went to NTNY this morning for the wrist band, got there at 6am, waited for about 2 hrs, it was nothing since the weather was kind of nice and i got number 24, looks like my pair is on lock for sure. Will post pics when i get the kicks this saturday

and PS if anyone in NY still wants them, NTNY is also doing another wrist band giveaway today at 6pm.

mud8bo.jpg

Thanks for posting^ now all I gotta do is get a blue paper bracelet and write exactly that... Your looking at the new #1

Originally Posted by 23likemike23

J/k but that's too easy to make yourself. I wouldnt've posted a pic of something that ease to reproduce

it dont matter, they take ur name and phone number down and you have to have ID when you come this saturday to pick up the sneakers.

you would be a true desperate clown to fake a wrist band and get in line. only to be turned away when you get there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Franco23x

$185 shipped
The only question is umad? 
if you knew me at all you'd know i don't go around here bragging about miniscule accomplishments like some fools around here do.
why the hell would i buy a full size run for $225 shipped apiece?
i was putting it out there for people quick enough to pick up on it without letting all these lurking resellers get first dibs.

Only Question Is "U Mad?"
fsr. $225 shipped.

meaning OQIUM has a full size run for $225 shipped (if you order 2 or more pairs).

and congratulations on buying a pair for $25 over retail, friend.
you've reached the peak of mount everest. we must celebrate.
I took it the wrong way, my apologies.
Was not in a very good mood.
we're good, brotha.

Originally Posted by raptors29

SNS cancelled my order today
30t6p3b.gif
Talking bout they oversold. They're full of !%!!.

you had me blitzing to my email  
wipes sweat...im still good for now

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by raptors29

SNS cancelled my order today
30t6p3b.gif
Talking bout they oversold. They're full of !%!!.

you had me blitzing to my email  
wipes sweat...im still good for now
wow. and they are planning to list more sizes? thats nuts

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I'm throwing in the towel on this one. Try my luck on my other resources. Best of luck to you guys trying to figure it out

"Rocket man!! Burning out his fuse on hair alone...."

I never knew the lyrics to that chorus lol

Originally Posted by JCity

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I'm throwing in the towel on this one. Try my luck on my other resources. Best of luck to you guys trying to figure it out

"Rocket man!! Burning out his fuse on hair alone...."

I never knew the lyrics to that chorus lol
Lol! I just remember seeing that damn commercial over and over... I guess no one got the riddle last night cos the thread didn't jump 20 pages while I was asleep. I think rayray pulled a fast one on everybody!

Originally Posted by matothett

i remember having to decipher codes to get the websites for the concords.  im gonna rewatch the DaVinci code so i can get better at figuring these riddles out.

Dedication.

So nobody figured out the riddle huh.. Well I guess alota NTer's missed out.. That probably means a bunch of others snatched'em all up.. I thought the point of NT was for info and discussion.. I know resellers are lurking but to not give up the website or even a easier clue to people that know their SHOES and not that hypebeasts only here lurk would figure out.. Who the $&@! really knows Elton John songs tho

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

So nobody figured out the riddle huh.. Well I guess alota NTer's missed out.. That probably means a bunch of others snatched'em all up.. I thought the point of NT was for info and discussion.. I know resellers are lurking but to not give up the website or even a easier clue to people that know their SHOES and not that hypebeasts only here lurk would figure out.. Who the $&@! really knows Elton John songs 

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

so no mas? this is crap.

when i run across info i will do a first come first serve PM thing.

none of this scavenger hunt crap.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

So nobody figured out the riddle huh.. Well I guess alota NTer's missed out.. That probably means a bunch of others snatched'em all up.. I thought the point of NT was for info and discussion.. I know resellers are lurking but to not give up the website or even a easier clue to people that know their SHOES and not that hypebeasts only here lurk would figure out.. Who the $&@! really knows Elton John songs 

EXACTLY!!!!!!!
apparently no one in this ridiculous thread.  and for the sake of accuracy its "BURNING OUT HIS FUSE UP HERE ALONE" come on people, if were gonna do something can we at least do it right...

I'm hearing that the shoes are running bigger than the 3's I'm defiantly going down half a size.. just a heads up. I have talk to 3 people that have them in hand and that was what they all said without asking

these should be an easy cop on NDC. I was in bed by 12:02 with 2 concords and I have a feeling this release will be the same. It's not like these are limited or anything I'm sure the producing close to 100,000 pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom