Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cliffysam

These are not even close to the XI's. They look cheap with that plastic leather, and have that bulky look to them. I think everyone will be surprised if they are thinking these will resale high. I look at them selling for $190-$210 tops.

couldn't be more wrong

Originally Posted by coreyatou

I still think $160 is redicilous for these.....
Preview

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by cliffysam

These are not even close to the XI's. They look cheap with that plastic leather, and have that bulky look to them. I think everyone will be surprised if they are thinking these will resale high. I look at them selling for $190-$210 tops.

couldn't be more wrong

I can buy a pair online for $240 shipped right now..  You watch they will be an easy get at $200 tops similar to the Chicago X's.

Originally Posted by vkhoj

That bulky look is part of what makes the IV.
la verdad.  
like i said earlier in the thread, the III and IV are beautiful for their bulky look. They're the "NT Thick" of Js.

This release will be NOWHERE near the madness of the Concord release. A lotta people on here hype up a shoe because they like it. There's no way to predict how a shoe is going to do. The XI situation is different because it's become an annual thing but people on here saying "oh these will be Concord 1.5" are just being foolish at the least. If you really want the shoe just do what you have to to get it. This shoe is stocked very well and everyone that wants  pair should be able to cop.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by vkhoj

That bulky look is part of what makes the IV.
la verdad.  
like i said earlier in the thread, the III and IV are beautiful for their bulky look. They're the "NT Thick" of Js.

roll.gif

*DEAD*

This will probably get overlooked since most here don't visit general. 

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

They sold out in 30 minutes in mens sizes.

Plus they were $240.

Hopefully people doubled up already, so I can pick these up on RD with ease.
Do u realize how many ppl passed on paying over retail ? If you put forth the same effort on RD, that you put in your many post on NT, u should have no prob getting all the pairs u want
thank u for this reply son this dude been on here a month and got the most posts ive ever seen i aint got that much and i been on here years longer than him lol
roll.gif

True. Not to knock on the guy but theres really not that much to say.

These will be nowhere near as hard to get as the Concords.  Kids were in line for a week in my area for Concords.  They arent even doing and early open at HOH for these.  Online will be tough but if you get to your shop that morning you should be good.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ If those god awful royal 10s sold out, then no shoe is safe.

I live in Orlando so the Old Royal work for me.  You never really get any Orlando Magic J's.

What was awful about the royals? That they weren't OG? That they had patent leather?

The colorway was good, and the rest of that has little meaning to younger people.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

What was awful about the royals? That they weren't OG? That they had patent leather?

The colorway was good, and the rest of that has little meaning to younger people.
Sitting on racks in the dmv waiting for them to go on sale

Royal X's were pretty limited. My local HOH (Which receives 200+ of normal GR J's) received on 40 pairs of them. That's why they sold out... Let's keep it in perspective. These are a real GR. If you put in work and go out to get them, should be an easy cop.

The colorway was good, and the rest of that has little meaning to OLDER people.

FIXED, no but seriously they werent THAT bad of a colorway, just not for me personally.  its the fact that they sold out with a quickness and people are actually reselling them that proves the post-concord hype.  just look at the "stealth" 3's from last year(pre-concord), those can still be found everywhere and on the sale rack and those are a much, MUCH better colorway and use of textures IMO not to mention being a notoriously more popular jordan model...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Royal X's were pretty limited. My local HOH (Which receives 200+ of normal GR J's) received on 40 pairs of them. That's why they sold out... Let's keep it in perspective. These are a real GR. If you put in work and go out to get them, should be an easy cop.
i dont believe the royals were that limited...

Originally Posted by Tawdae804

SMH at anyone paying more than $200 for these right be for release.
Probably the same ones saying the shoe game fkd up
Already locked 4 pairs going to get my pair for free reselling these foos.
Man for real $160 sounds ridiculous

and if you wear a 10 check me out got some DS frenchies and 04 Olys on the bay and a couple other goodies I gotta get out of this bull gonna keep all me 3s and 4s though
contradiction written all over that post, not to mention selling outside the B/S lounge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom