Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by cliffysam

I can buy a pair online for $240 shipped right now..  You watch they will be an easy get at $200 tops similar to the Chicago X's.

ill bet you $20 SRS

they will not be around $200 at all.

$250+
laugh.gif
i got $20 on it paypal that these will not be $250+ they will sell for $230 tops!.....mom & pops store already selling them early for $220< , We Already Coming of One Of The Hotest Sneaker Months and We Got The Galaxy Foams, Galaxy KD, Big Bang Lebron, Dave Whites Coming Out Next Week, These Are Hard But Nowhere near Concord Level COME ON SON
roll.gif

Here in NY mom and pop shops sell these from $260-280 and as high as $320.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

These are going to be like the black cement 3s simple. Resale will be anywhere from 190-250 but most people will pay around 220 after RD

Naw.......these wont be any wear near as easy to cop like the 3's were but I think it all depends on where you stay at.......will see on them resale prices though, people are already charging 300+ but after release day they should drop hopefully
If You Buy It For $300 Your Simply And Idiot Or You Just Got Money To Waste There Are Lots Of Site Out There Doing 230 Shipped Already...The Range I've Seen So Far At Mom & Pops Shops Are From Retail-$240...In NY Anyways Resale Will be Around $220

Originally Posted by WindyCity45

I really want these but not waiting in beast lines, i will have to pass D;

Beast lines?

Some of y'all are really scarred by the Concords release to the point that you think that every shoe released is going to be on that level or near it. These might be somewhat of a bad release, but nowhere near the level of the Concords. If you want them that badly, just wait a few hours and get them for retail.

Your money though, do what you want with it
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Tawdae804

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

contradiction written all over that post, not to mention selling outside the B/S lounge...
THX mini mod (no link no username) just a heads up for some collectors.
Sell my 3 get one for free
I wanna beat these shoes down but I aint paying $160 for them
And they don't even look that good.
Still praying they do the blk IVs right
FreeJays.jpg
grin.gif

Yea im not one to say much, but your breaking the rules. This is a no buy/sell forum, not to mention your post was exactly what this community is not about. Can you please head back over to ISS.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't let the join date fool you
Been on this site for a real good minute though
Not really one to post online all day
More of a JB/General/Music Lurker
THANKS THOUGH BRO!!!!
laugh.gif

Oh and EAD

The Bay Area is chalked full of HYPEBEASTS... Looks like this colorway wasn't LOUD enough for the hypes so not too many people picked up a wristband today at HOH. All gravy cause that leaves more pairs for me.
laugh.gif

I love this shoe and have been wearing one of my pairs this whole week... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

These are going to be like the black cement 3s simple. Resale will be anywhere from 190-250 but most people will pay around 220 after RD

Naw.......these wont be any wear near as easy to cop like the 3's were but I think it all depends on where you stay at.......will see on them resale prices though, people are already charging 300+ but after release day they should drop hopefully
If You Buy It For $300 Your Simply And Idiot Or You Just Got Money To Waste There Are Lots Of Site Out There Doing 230 Shipped Already...The Range I've Seen So Far At Mom & Pops Shops Are From Retail-$240...In NY Anyways Resale Will be Around $220

I just dont see these stayin at $220.......

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Originally Posted by bence23

No Way, I'd say around 250. People still neglect that these havent been released since 1999. This is only the third release of this shoes while most jays have had 4-5 releases. 
The chicago x's would like a word.....
Those are 10s though. The 3,4,5,6s are without a doubt favorites among sneakerheads next to the 11s.
Would you say the demand for 4s are higher than the 3s?

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by bence23

The chicago x's would like a word.....
Those are 10s though. The 3,4,5,6s are without a doubt favorites among sneakerheads next to the 11s.
Would you say the demand for 4s are higher than the 3s?

I'd say its real close with the 3's being in more demand than the 4's because of the history of the brand back then and it was such a revolution at the time.
3's > 4's

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

THX mini mod (no link no username) just a heads up for some collectors.
Sell my 3 get one for free
I wanna beat these shoes down but I aint paying $160 for them
And they don't even look that good.
Still praying they do the blk IVs right
FreeJays.jpg
grin.gif

Yea im not one to say much, but your breaking the rules. This is a no buy/sell forum, not to mention your post was exactly what this community is not about. Can you please head back over to ISS.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't let the join date fool you
Been on this site for a real good minute though
Not really one to post online all day
More of a JB/General/Music Lurker
THANKS THOUGH BRO!!!!
laugh.gif

Oh and EAD

for someone who's been around "a real good minute" it would seem you would know better than to go around telling other members to "eat a d!ck".

laugh.gif
@ everyone trying to compare this release to concords. only think you can compare to that release...is other releases for the 11s

These will go for the same prices BC3s go for more than likely. Stop fooling yourselves tho people

Originally Posted by NY41101

Originally Posted by Zyzz

ill bet you $20 SRS

they will not be around $200 at all.

$250+
laugh.gif
i got $20 on it paypal that these will not be $250+ they will sell for $230 tops!.....mom & pops store already selling them early for $220< , We Already Coming of One Of The Hotest Sneaker Months and We Got The Galaxy Foams, Galaxy KD, Big Bang Lebron, Dave Whites Coming Out Next Week, These Are Hard But Nowhere near Concord Level COME ON SON
roll.gif

Here in NY mom and pop shops sell these from $260-280 and as high as $320.

true. these jackoffs at sneaker authority on fordham rd been sellin them for 300.00 since the end of Jan. luckily i got a pr for 200. flat in the heights... went back for pr #2.... sold out in mens sizes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

The Bay Area is chalked full of HYPEBEASTS... Looks like this colorway wasn't LOUD enough for the hypes so not too many people picked up a wristband today at HOH. All gravy cause that leaves more pairs for me.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good to hear.

How are they holdin up?
nerd.gif

Certain site is up for $195 shipped......

I will be giving a hint to keep from it getting in wrongs hands... do NOT message me. I will GUARANTEE it's a legit store as I have ordered from before. The hint is...........

A certain kind of food that is good for you + a beautiful place

So I went to my local mom and pop store where I would always get my kicks and just pay before hand. 
Unfortunately this time they were trying to do me dirty. Whole time I thought I would get charged retail plus tax but owner gave me the bad news by telling me that there was a fee I'm assuming for profit and were charging me $70 on top with total of $245.12. 

So I told her nope and walked out and made the most hardest decision by passing on these and perhaps maybe get later. I thought to myself maybe giving another kid or person the chance to get these, all in all no sweat and made a mature decision. 

Hope everyone has a good weekend and great pick up! 
happy.gif

I'm surprised that no one leaked the British site that went live recently. Got a pair for $157. Like Cold City said though all dogs go to heaven. If you sell out, your sole ends up in hell.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

I'm surprised that no one leaked the British site that went live recently. Got a pair for $157. Like Cold City said though all dogs go to heaven. If you sell out, your sole ends up in hell.

Originally Posted by coreyatou

Certain site is up for $195 shipped......

I will be giving a hint to keep from it getting in wrongs hands... do NOT message me. I will GUARANTEE it's a legit store as I have ordered from before. The hint is...........

A certain kind of food that is good for you + a beautiful place

that certain site has been dead since 11 am & it was $201 & change shipped without the code... with the code it made a pair $161 shipped for me
pimp.gif

oh & bolo on that certain site ...even though they are sold out now & not showing up on the site i know a sz 12(uk 11) will pop up because im cancelling one of my 2 orders....the disco didnt process on both of them

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was this at serramonte? i heard they gave wristbands at 6 am today, but i didn't want to believe it haha. couldn't make it anyway, since i have school

Seriously wth is going on in here.
PEOPLE!! Stay up til 12 tomorrow...sit on NDC....hit refresh from 11:55-12:00.  When they pop up add your size.  YOU WILL GET A PAIR.   You can do eastbay too.  

People trying to lock their pair down paying over retail saying lines are gonna suck.  If you are willing to just be attentive for 30 mins.  1150-1220 you will have them.  Hell go out get drunk set an alarm order from your phone at the bar...done it before....shut up with this Hype.  

Originally Posted by Jking0821

PEOPLE!! Stay up til 12 tomorrow...sit on NDC....hit refresh from 11:55-12:00.  When they pop up add your size.  YOU WILL GET A PAIR.   You can do eastbay too.  

People trying to lock their pair down paying over retail saying lines are gonna suck.  If you are willing to just be attentive for 30 mins.  1150-1220 you will have them.  Hell go out get drunk set an alarm order from your phone at the bar...done it before....shut up with this Hype.  

Originally Posted by Jking0821

They will sell out by 1210 most likely. The freaking 10's were gone in a size 11 by 12:05.

Originally Posted by spizike231

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good to hear.

How are they holdin up?
nerd.gif
I wear all my shoes lightly so I would say they are holding up extremely well... The BC3's are the last pair I UNDS'd and the toebox on those wrinkled up instantly... These not so much. They fit true to size too. I wear a sz. 10 and they fit perfect for me.  

Originally Posted by LBJ 2vs3 MJ

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was this at serramonte? i heard they gave wristbands at 6 am today, but i didn't want to believe it haha. couldn't make it anyway, since i have school
Yup... They handed out about 130 wristbands but I know for a fact the whole mall has well over 300 pairs.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom