Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by ColdCity

add another site to the list that people wont say: soleheaven.com

its never the fact that no one will say it ...its more about the fact if you know your sites the hint will be the push off the cliff...aka the hint was nothing if you knew your sites or as some say if you did your homework.... but if you just post up links in the thread you give people with big CC's all the ammo they need with no work.. SH was up running smooth for at least an hour...because i tried to order & couldnt check out because i kept getting error messages .. i left it alone to deal with a customer at wk & assumed it would be gone when i came back but it wasnt i placed an order... took care of another customer (which took at least 5-10 minutes)& came back & placed another order... so its not like they were up for a minute & sold out(a la ndc,fnl,ft) they were up for a good hour + with a fsr 7-14
the "hints" are ******ed.  you guys are just scared of yourselves, either post the info or dont. you dont have to make a link just say the site, heck even abbreviate it if you want.  but what your doing is counter productive and a waste of everyones time...dont get me wrong either, i already have mine, i just would rather us actually help each other than try to be dr. seuss, salt me...
I disagree... hints that NT members can catch on to, and lurkers don't get are positive for the thread IMO

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Seriously though, I can see why people are so nervous about not getting these, they come in here and read all these comments!  
laugh.gif

Lmao!! We dont mess around here on NT we go hard for our pairs.....

its never the fact that no one will say it ...its more about the fact if you know your sites the hint will be the push off the cliff...aka the hint was nothing if you knew your sites or as some say if you did your homework.... but if you just post up links in the thread you give people with big CC's all the ammo they need with no work.. SH was up running smooth for at least an hour...because i tried to order & couldnt check out because i kept getting error messages .. i left it alone to deal with a customer at wk & assumed it would be gone when i came back but it wasnt i placed an order... took care of another customer (which took at least 5-10 minutes)& came back & placed another order... so its not like they were up for a minute & sold out(a la ndc,fnl,ft) they were up for a good hour + with a fsr 7-14
the "hints" are ******ed.  you guys are just scared of yourselves, either post the info or dont. you dont have to make a link just say the site, heck even abbreviate it if you want.  but what your doing is counter productive and a waste of everyones time...dont get me wrong either, i already have mine, i just would rather us actually help each other than try to be dr. seuss, salt me...

If you knew your euro sites and couldn't figure out my hint.... there is something WRONG.
laugh.gif
 I will NOT blatantly post a live link on here for the simple fact that every tom,****, uncle joe, and harry will be on it.

Originally Posted by coreyatou

If you knew your euro sites and couldn't figure out my hint.... there is something WRONG.
laugh.gif
 I will NOT blatantly post a live link on here for the simple fact that every tom,****, uncle joe, and harry will be on it.
read more, talk less...

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

To all the Chicago heads out there.. BOYCOTT North Riverside House of Hoops!!.. They can never get it right... So they passed out tickets yesterday for the Cement 4's

and im thinking ok this ticket is good to guarantee my pair on release date but oh no... They telling us that we need to check back in with our ticket everyday TWO times

a day until release date. I don't understand the logic behind that. For one why do we have to check in in the 1st place but why check in 2 times?? Really??... We do have

lives. This shoe is not even worth going through all these hurdles. I seen these bananna shoes in person and honestly the box is $159 and these 4's are $1. BOYCOTT

House of Idiots!..
Call corporate and tell them.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

I'm gonna have to seriously step up my riddle game now if this is what nt is becoming

I have found that the NT legit list has been very helpful......if u need a link to it PM me unless you know where to find it.....

Going out of your way to come up with riddles is just pathetic lmao. Is there some sort of group of evil resellers out there people are scared of? We're talking about shoes here guys. IV's at that 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Seriously wth is going on in here.
PEOPLE!! Stay up til 12 tomorrow...sit on NDC....hit refresh from 11:55-12:00.  When they pop up add your size.  YOU WILL GET A PAIR.   You can do eastbay too.  

People trying to lock their pair down paying over retail saying lines are gonna suck.  If you are willing to just be attentive for 30 mins.  1150-1220 you will have them.  Hell go out get drunk set an alarm order from your phone at the bar...done it before....shut up with this Hype.  

They will sell out by 1210 most likely. The freaking 10's were gone in a size 11 by 12:05.
long time collector and browser/ recent poster anyways...NDC is like the worst, always clogged, never crashing, but always clogged, I dunno bout y'all but i've been good with eastbay or nba.com...

laugh.gif

exactly im not sure what he doesnt get about that...its a extremly simple concept to grasp...
Originally Posted by cstrong

Going out of your way to come up with riddles is just pathetic lmao. Is there some sort of group of evil resellers out there people are scared of? We're talking about shoes here guys. IV's at that 
laugh.gif

seriously you guys are just talking to read your own post now
30t6p3b.gif

if i would have posted the link in here when i 1st saw it around 10:30 im 10000% positive the same one's complaining would be the same ones saying why did you post the link i missed out..... & ON TOP OF THAT the damn hint was simple as hell like kindergarden easy..

Originally Posted by LosAngelesDodgers

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Seriously wth is going on in here.
PEOPLE!! Stay up til 12 tomorrow...sit on NDC....hit refresh from 11:55-12:00.  When they pop up add your size.  YOU WILL GET A PAIR.   You can do eastbay too.  

People trying to lock their pair down paying over retail saying lines are gonna suck.  If you are willing to just be attentive for 30 mins.  1150-1220 you will have them.  Hell go out get drunk set an alarm order from your phone at the bar...done it before....shut up with this Hype.  

They will sell out by 1210 most likely. The freaking 10's were gone in a size 11 by 12:05.
long time collector and browser/ recent poster anyways...NDC is like the worst, always clogged, never crashing, but always clogged, I dunno bout y'all but i've been good with eastbay or nba.com...

Really with those two sites u been getting lucky? NDC comes through for me the majority of the time....

laugh.gif
read more, talk less...
maybe you should take your own advice

yea i think the cement iv will be an easy cop if you know your stuff But anyways have any of your guys seen the $11,000 Bidding On Ebay For Those Black XI
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
read more, talk less...

did that response take a while to think up? like cold said simple minds grasp simple concepts.  and point me to your posts in this thread and i will gladly read them...

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

did that response take a while to think up? like cold said simple minds grasp simple concepts.  and point me to your posts in this thread and i will gladly read them...

que? did you just contradict yourself trying to show up MBH#8
laugh.gif
on the contrary, i was pointing out the fact that i read everything in these threads before i post which hopefully makes my comments relevant, i cant say the same for others...i mean come on cold, i usually agree with alot of your posts but this riddle crap is ridiculous...

laugh.gif
on the contrary, i was pointing out the fact that i read everything in these threads before i post which hopefully makes my comments relevant, i cant say the same for others...i mean come on cold, i usually agree with alot of your posts but this riddle crap is ridiculous...

while i agree ray rays riddle was bad the most recent one was spot on & like i said if i would have posted the link before the riddle was posted my inbox would be full of WHY DID YOU DO THAT ... TAKE IT DOWN...%*% DUDE etc...but the way it was posted allowed any & everyone with knowledge of that site to catch on & order before anyone spilled the beans & crashed the site a la the concord thread... links would go up & be dead before the 2nd minute of the shoes being live

laugh.gif

while i agree ray rays riddle was bad the most recent one was spot on & like i said if i would have posted the link before the riddle was posted my inbox would be full of WHY DID YOU DO THAT ... TAKE IT DOWN...%*% DUDE etc...but the way it was posted allowed any & everyone with knowledge of that site to catch on & order before anyone spilled the beans & crashed the site a la the concord thread... links would go up & be dead before the 2nd minute of the shoes being live
ok, i can understand about posting an actual link,  but why not just say SH is up or CT, UI, SNS and so on.  people who know their sites will still get the hint without having to decipher a riddle...

what do you not understand simpleton? ppl should know these sites by now if youve followed the concord thread and are up to date with the euro sites its pretty easy to figure out. no need to spell it out for the newbs and lurkers but hey youve already done that multiple times anyways.

Yea, I'm against the riddles myself but I see the logic.
That last riddle was pretty good unlike others before him
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Like others have said, if you know the sites they should be pretty easy to understand. Unless its  bad riddle
roll.gif

What was the code you guys were using on SH to get the cheaper price????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ok, i can understand about posting an actual link,  but why not just say SH is up or CT, UI, SNS and so on.  people who know their sites will still get the hint without having to decipher a riddle...

i could say shoesonshoesonshoes.com is up with a fsr for retail & shipping & that unknown clearly made up site would lock up & crash bro...
laugh.gif
theres a method to the madness if you say the initials its easier for a lurker/reseller only looking to buy & resell to go find it prbly on google & buy any & all allowed but if post a hint & you know the site its easy pickens while the lurker/reseller is still stumped....

Agreed. I find it funny that in the Black Cement III's thread (which had a lot more hype) had many people blurting out websites (they weren't direct links) but actual website names that helped. I don't see the reasoning of why people had to be secretive with this one. Yeah, I understand the whole reseller bs, but that's not going to stop them from attaining them elsewhere. For the 11 plus years I've been on here, people tried to prevent the reselling madness, but it's made no different. Things are still the same.

At least help out those "non-lurkers" you're familiar with by sending them a PM. I feel that is more beneficial then preventing several pages of "I can't figure it out" nonsense. Even got me caught up in the mess of trying to figure that Elton John bs out.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom