Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I had to do was click place order and I woulda been done, but then i got a error. It sucks trying to use this voucher I got, or else I would just go buy them out of the mall.

Got my confirmation e-mail at 9:15, the twitter said all sizes avail except for sz 7.5, so I'm assuming that I'm good to go. But, my friend got the confirmation e-mail for the concords and his !+# got cancelled so ndc better come through like it has over the past year!

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by debs 168

this is so %@#%++% frustrating. swear i'm bringing that thang with me when the yeezy 2's drop and if a +*#%% wants it he can get it.
i'm done with this online +%**%$%%.

i am DYIN right now, DYIN 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thank you for the laugh

Lmaooo i needed the laugh. That thang doe.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by juicyju

Made it to "processing my order" pop up like 15 min ago before it went to the white screen.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Same happened to me.
My order went thru.

Check your card's site and see if it got charged.
See if you got NDC confirmation email.

Check order status on NDC if you can get thru.

We''re sorry, we can''t complete your PayPal request at this time. Please try again later or choose another payment method. If you continue having problems, contact us at 1 800 806 6453 and we''ll be happy to help.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by debs 168

this is so %@#%++% frustrating. swear i'm bringing that thang with me when the yeezy 2's drop and if a +*#%% wants it he can get it.
i'm done with this online +%**%$%%.

i am DYIN right now, DYIN 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thank you for the laugh

Since I can't see anything but the "maintenance" page...anyone have the Nike phone number handy?

How annoying must it be for someone to come in and say "this release was easy" after you're strugglin for almost an hour lmao

good luck tho, hope you guys get your pairs

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

Ever since this guy awhile ago said in some thread to (insert his useful tip to cop online releases here) I havent missed a online release. I wish I knew his name so I could thank em, foams next week : )
Can you PM that tip then please?

Y'all still have a chance. Nike just updated their twitter acct. stating that all sizes are still available except for 7.5

"NikeStore’s checkout is still experiencing issues. We are working toward a solution and will provide updates. All sizes except 7.5 available"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom