Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen ndc crash like this
30t6p3b.gif

NDC's going to get punished next week for the ASG sneakers

Their twitters like Kobe VII's still available, yeah, because you can't check out

NDC still not running right for you guys? I got through, but decided to wait till the am. Try now, seems like its running smooth.

All I can say is Damn! Almost had a heart attack ordering from NDC. My order went through 10 minutes before the tweet that all sizes except 7.5 were available, that has to be a good sign right?

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

EVERY SINGLE TIME now.... Every site crashes, then when it finally goes up, everything is sold out so obviously some people get through. It shouldn't be this tough to order something online when you have like 4-5 different online options and every single one of them freezes up and locks you out. Guess I'll try my luck in the morning.
And we been in it for a minute. . This is absolutely nuts, Pana.

this is too funny...i got to the point to review my order and confirm then booted for inactivity on NDC. Thank god I already have a pair on my feet!!

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by smzsmz

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]CEMENT IV RELEASE:[/color]

im literally crying.

LMAO! Its from that headband homey.....
you know it, man.

if i aint have pairs locked i'd be right there with yall but this is one of the only times i got to sit back and really watch and it's f'n amusing to say the least. checking twitter, facebook, niketalk, eastbay, ndc and eveything is mad funny.

Originally Posted by ehh

Now three times on NDC I add the sneaker to my cart, go to check out and it tells me my cart is empty.  I can just see that when NDC straightens itself out it'll tell me I have too many in my cart.  
laugh.gif

That usually means they're sold out completely at least in your size.  They'll let you pay and everything and then say your cart is empty.

Spinnin my wheels in NDC checkout. Timeout - refresh - back - re enter payment info - timeout - refresh - back.... Did Eastbay sizes ever come up? As soon as the timer counted down there were no sizes. Concords were easier than these joints.
;=--pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom