Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get this when you go to NDC without using the twitter link.
     White/Black-Cement Grey 

/store.nike.com/nikestore/html/img/alert-round.png);">http://store.nike.com/nik...ml/img/alert-round.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; float: left; position: relative; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
OUT OF STOCK

We're sorry, your selection is out of stock online. However, you can still try one of these options

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

White/Black-Cement Grey 

/store.nike.com/nikestore/html/img/alert-round.png);">http://store.nike.com/nik...ml/img/alert-round.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; float: left; position: relative; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
OUT OF STOCK

We're sorry, your selection is out of stock online. However, you can still try one of these options
That better be another one of they glitches 
mad.gif

question about FNL: if i got an email from paypal saying the payment sent, but did not get an email from FNL, am i good? i know last time this happened with concords, my order never ended up shipping. hoping its different this time

expect many of the orders placed in the last 30 minutes to be cancelled... thats what the nike rep told me on the phone SMH

White/Black-Cement Grey 

http://store.nike.com/nik...ml/img/alert-round.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; float: left; position: relative; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
OUT OF STOCK

Of course, they took it down so you can't buy it. The product page still exists though. I don't think they wanted to confuse anyone further with a dead link to the product itself.

to those who are still on hold, be patient you will eventually get through...just copped 2 size 10's omg such a relief...good luck to everyone!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

expect many of the orders placed in the last 30 minutes to be cancelled... thats what the nike rep told me on the phone SMH

If it does, I hope we get a gift card.

finishline's website is straight up garbage. I've been trying for 3 hrs to get onto this site. I was able to submit my order 3 different times only to take me back to my cart all 3 times. %%*

I hope the "out of stock" message on ndc is only due to the site being taken down otherwise I'm gonna have to go fap my frustration off

Originally Posted by trappedintime

White/Black-Cement Grey 

http://store.nike.com/nik...ml/img/alert-round.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; float: left; position: relative; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
OUT OF STOCK

Of course, they took it down so you can't buy it. The product page still exists though. I don't think they wanted to confuse anyone further with a dead link to the product itself.
All the items I've tried give the same message....trappedintime is correct.

LOL even more hilarious if my order now is cancelled. What's the reason going to be? That the store was supposed to be down? Cause if it's a lack of stock this 30-45 min break is going to be for nothing for most poeple!

OUT OF STOCK = STORE IS DOWN

RELAX!

I say relax, but if my order is cancelled I'm going to go ape +$** on someone in the morning.

Reps never know what they are talking about.

No chance they will cancel orders that have been placed, the company is trying to make money.

I almost gave up tonight. I've been on nikestore for nearly 3 hours but finally got through. Ordered 2 pairs of size10. Received my email confirmation right away. Good night everyone!

I'm on my third L of the night....this keeps up I may not be functional by the time it comes back. LOL

I've got through on FNL a few times. Never received a confirmation e-mail, so I checked my online statement on my Credit Card... Shows pending transaction, and then cancelled. Then another pending, and cancelled..

All of you on FNL, hate to break it to ya but seems like FNL is living up to the word about them...

Originally Posted by teet0z

I almost gave up tonight. I've been on nikestore for nearly 3 hours but finally got through. Ordered 2 pairs of size10. Received my email confirmation right away. Good night everyone!

how ong you guys waiting.  Im still on hold after a couple hours

i dare them to try and cancel my order. i will paddleboard to the headquarters in beaverton and cancel somebody's head smooth off their torso with a closed fist punch of my bare fist! Beleeee Dat!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom