Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new generation isn't any different than the previous. Personally, i wanted all of the 99'-05' retros on the strength of seeing my brother with all the OG's in the 90's.

Nostalgia can be for many reasons, I watched jordan play and all that, but my brother made me a fan more than MJ ever could.

Got my shipment confirmation from WG this morning...anyone else? Good luck to those still trying to hunt a pair down.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

The nerve of these resellers.. 

Oh u want 300?? For these??

Kiss my whole %$*hole.

These resellers take advantage of new "sneakerheads" that know nothing about what they're doing because they have no experience. Anyone that has been collecting for awhile knows for $300 you can get a VNDS pair with Nike Air on the back and much better quality leather. But kids that are 16 and using their parents money don't know that, nor do they care.
Man its just crazy..
As recent as 08/09.. 

I was regularly paying $175 for DS Tour yellows and CDP 4s etc..

But 10min after the shoe releases.. Resellers want $300? Irks me soo bad.

I've been doing this too long to cave into these scrubs.

If anyone has any news on a restock in the Long Island area, please let me know.

For the kids in the city, I went to footaction by Penn Station and one of the employees told me that this Tuesday, there will be a restock. Just letting you guys know.

Originally Posted by pkballr

Originally Posted by natrix916

Originally Posted by Trav T

Fine Asian women > all others.

pimp.gif
She saw all that n u guys just made her day.

Married? Man you're old.
tongue.gif
Did you try any local spots or just NDC?

Damn Eric, long time no see. And nah not married yet, this the one tho
smokin.gif

Only ordered thru NDC. I am too old to do the whole camp/lining up BS

Originally Posted by smoove

Got mine from NDC last night, but was tempted to hit up Northridge this morning at around 7:00. Was it crazy? Did they sell out everywhere?

Every pair was spoken for at Footlocker and Foot Connection, Idk about the other stores. 

SMH @ having to inspect 4 different pairs of shoes at the registers, bad creasing, black blemishes on the toebox. Gahhhh I miss the days of quality shoes.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

The nerve of these resellers.. 

Oh u want 300?? For these??

Kiss my whole %$*hole.

These resellers take advantage of new "sneakerheads" that know nothing about what they're doing because they have no experience. Anyone that has been collecting for awhile knows for $300 you can get a VNDS pair with Nike Air on the back and much better quality leather. But kids that are 16 and using their parents money don't know that, nor do they care.
Man its just crazy..
As recent as 08/09.. 

I was regularly paying $175 for DS Tour yellows and CDP 4s etc..

But 10min after the shoe releases.. Resellers want $300? Irks me soo bad.

I've been doing this too long to cave into these scrubs.

You don't have to, they'll sell them to n00bs. And you'll still find a decent priced pair on NT. the higher prices these days doesn't help anything either when it comes to the secondary market.

would cdp bred be a fair trade for these cement iv.

hell not even DS cdp bred iv, im talking maybe 8/10 used, vnds, bred iv for DS cement iv

my friend copped me a pair that id idnt even want, i may just get em for trade bait.

ive never thought of this thing as a "game", but now i see why a lot of folks are calling it a "game"

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

If anyone has any news on a restock in the Long Island area, please let me know.

For the kids in the city, I went to footaction by Penn Station and one of the employees told me that this Tuesday, there will be a restock. Just letting you guys know.

Tuesday?  Doubt it.

^^ I wouldn't personally. Give it a couple weeks. These will definitely drop. Right now its madness with all the trouble people are going for to get a pair.

Anyone know if any place in las Vegas has sizes. My homie got me my pair but he couldn't get his size really bummed me out
I'm out here hung over really hoping I can secure his pair lol.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

would cdp bred be a fair trade for these cement iv.

hell not even DS cdp bred iv, im talking maybe 8/10 used, vnds, bred iv for DS cement iv

my friend copped me a pair that id idnt even want, i may just get em for trade bait.

ive never thought of this thing as a "game", but now i see why a lot of folks are calling it a "game"
no.  def not.  some 01's yes

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

NDC customers: Did you happen to have an "o" in front of your confirmation number?

i.e.

"o712345679"

They ALWAYS have an "o" in front of the order number.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Un'DS'd...

Nice green rhino! But how do they fit compared to 99s? Or 06s? My pairs are in transit, for I won't know until next week. My 99s and 06s are all 9.5. So I ordered 9.5 in these. Although I hear they run big.

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

SNS still processing for me anyone else? I did the pre order on the 11th

Still processing as well but I sent them an email asking about the status and they said it was a go. Maybe on Monday you will hear something....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom