Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

I can confirm that I also received the NDC cancellation email with the $50 gift card offer.  I'm pretty disappointed considering I felt I ordered right when the link was posted on twitter.  My transaction went smoothly as I had no delays going through checkout.  With that being said, Nike pulled a fast one on me and all those others who have or will get their orders cancelled.  
I work in IT and I'm sure Nike is well aware of the traffic that their servers are hit with when it comes to a hot release date.  Shame on Nike for blaming it was a 'technical' issue as I am sure Nike has invested well as far as their IT software and hardware are concerned... 

goes to show mods aint safe either.
nono.gif
NIKE!

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

The Euro site these grown men are being secretive about is Size?.co.uk, you would think NTers would help each other out. Had I have been around to post the link before they sold out I would have even though my size wasn't available.
saint-louis-marie-de-montfort-01.jpg

thank you Saint NT, is that how you got your awesome South Beaches in your avy? 
roll.gif

from helping everyone out?

My avy is a female wearing South Beaches, but if it makes you feel better I got both of my South Beaches from someone posting NDC having a restock/cancellation. That still has nothing what so ever to do with individuals gloating about buying all the stock from a restock some people never knew about, yeah you managed to snag a pair, congrats, but rubbing it in less fortunate people's faces is another thing altogether.
I never once gloated about the pairs I got... all I did was second someone else who posted that the link was live

Wow, just checked my FNL order and it has a tracking number too! That was fast..chose ground shipping too. I somehow managed to get thru ~9:03ish Friday night and got a confirmation email 9:05 if that helps anyone.

I got thru pretty much the same time with the Concords on FNL but ended up having my order canceled. First time I had failed on FNL.

Goodluck everyone..hope you all get yours!

the only thing that matters if you get your order or not is the SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAIL
sometimes you dont get it and they pop up on your door
eek.gif

saint-louis-marie-de-montfort-01.jpg

thank you Saint NT, is that how you got your awesome South Beaches in your avy? 
roll.gif

from helping everyone out?

My avy is a female wearing South Beaches, but if it makes you feel better I got both of my South Beaches from someone posting NDC having a restock/cancellation. That still has nothing what so ever to do with individuals gloating about buying all the stock from a restock some people never knew about, yeah you managed to snag a pair, congrats, but rubbing it in less fortunate people's faces is another thing altogether.
I never once gloated about the pairs I got... all I did was second someone else who posted that the link was live
Never said you gloated, hence me saying indivduals.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

good to see dudes getting their pairs

took my pair to get taps put on, picking them up tomorrow

whatis the best brand when it comes to sweatpants? lookin to scoop up a grey pair and a black pair

anyone?

My campout story and review. Skip to 13:53 for comparison of shape to 2010 silver anniversaries. The difference is shocking in a good way
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by raptors29

I thought it was a universal rule that if they don't have your size, you get another size.

ive never done that, i dont have time to deal with selling them and buying again. its either my size or nothing.

If you have time to post as often as you do on Nt then yes, you do have the time to deal with, just not the energy!
More than half the post on Craigslist LA are people trading sizes 12-14 for 8-10. I alot of people think just take any size cos it's better to have them at retail for trade then not have them at all and pay a reseller

Originally Posted by RetroSneaks26

Just checked my order status on the Finish Line site, went from processing to shipped. 

Good looks.  Just checked mine and same thing.  Now I can stop worrying about it getting cancelled!

whatis the best brand when it comes to sweatpants? lookin to scoop up a grey pair and a black pair

anyone?
Under Armour has some nice sweats or work out pants. IMO

this thread used to be about helping others out through pm ore just posting it.
not 90% of the time people take more time to tell them to do their homework than it takes to put in a simple url

anyone?
Come on man
30t6p3b.gif
you really need us to help you pick out sweatpants?!? Whats next "should I wear my shoes laced up or untied"

fwiw.... THREE HUNDO!!

Originally Posted by BigPoint

anyone?
Come on man
30t6p3b.gif
you really need us to help you pick out sweatpants?!? Whats next "should I wear my shoes with the laced tied or untied"

fwiw.... THREE HUNDO!!

if u dont like the question, ignore it, its that simple

Those who haven't got these yet... go down half a size.. maybe even a full size. I wear a size 12 and got an 11.5 in these and they look pretty big and I still have plenty of room in the toebox. I don't mind extra room, what I mind is that they look big. Going to try and get myself the size 11 that I need apparently

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

anyone?
Under Armour has some nice sweats or work out pants. IMO

thanks, will look into it

Dam peoples orders from NDC already getting cancelled? Hopefully im in the clear. Clicked on ndc twitter clicked on my size then added to cart typed in my info then kept clicking the check out button but it froze while i was waiting for the order to go thru i noticed that i had typed in the wrong credit card info so luckily i was able to edit it before the order went thru but it still stayed froze AND THEN i noticed i once again typed up the wrong info again! @*#!!!!!!!!! I fixed it one more time and kept clicking checkout . It took a while but for some reason i ended up with 2 pairs in my cart i couldnt give ahit i wasnt about to risk not getting thru by editing order but eventually it went thru . LOL i was just in the middle of writting this while i was conforming my order with nike and the rep went ahead and gave me the good news and told me the few words every one wishes they hear........"Your one of the lucky ones" . Both pairs went thru size 10.5 so im super stoked. Either way dough i still went to the mall with my buddy at around 1 am footlocker didnt open till 8 am we got to the mall and we seen no one in sight so decided it was too early so instead of driving back home we came to the decision that any 2 men at 1 am on a saturday morning would come to.............go to the gentlements club :smile: and kill time. Well few hours and spare ones later we came back at 4:30 am and decided to get in line. For the first time in my shoe collecting years was I FIRST in line! Its a feeling you cant explain. Got my pair at 8 something and bounced . So now i have a total of 4 pairs 2 on NDC 1 on RD and 1 pre ordered for $240 so t seams like im going to sell the one i pre ordered for what i payed which seams will be pretty easy since every one else wants $300+ and one pair im selling for retail to my buddy and ive never ever doubled up but i think im going to keep an extra pair for +#@%! and giggles later on down the road. These releases are getting crazier and crazier but i do have to admit that although a pain in the $%% the hunt for the sneaks is what makes these shoes worth it . Its weird because although i got my pair on RD im more excited to get my pairs from NDC ! Well its been a long release it was fun hunting and good luck to every one. Oh and i went ahead and asked the rep for the process of another order and he gave me some more news! Turns out my nike ID air forces with the elephant print are ready and waiting to be shipped! God tonight is a good night

what are taps?

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

what are taps?
I think the best pair of sweats i have are my jordan sweats there real comfy and old navy has some good ones too for cheap 

what are taps?

Prevents the heels of your sneakers, shoes & boots from wearing out.

Just checked my order status on Finish Line's website and I already have a tracking #. Got through @ 10:49 PM PST, size 9.5

Didn't receive the shipping confirmation email yet, but I'm sure I'll get it very soon.

Checked my order status from ndc and it says IN PROGRESS. Should I be worried?
nerd.gif

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

You mean the sole?
Why would it matter if the sole wears down?

Im not tryna be smart, I actually dont know what your talking about, never heard of this

Could you explain further

edit: just googled them, those look pretty intense for a pair of basketball shoes, whats the gain?

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

You mean the sole?
Why would it matter if the sole wears down?

Im not tryna be smart, I actually dont know what your talking about, never heard of this

Could you explain further

yea, i meant the sole.

basically i put them on most my sneakers so that theres no wasting on the soles as i wear them through the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom