Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads up guys. Just placed an order for two pairs on Offspring. Hope it goes through since my NDC order got cancelled.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Thanks for the heads up guys. Just placed an order for two pairs on Offspring. Hope it goes through since my NDC order got cancelled.

N/p bro.  I refreshed the Offspring page and 2 of the sizes had disappeared. lol.  Hope you get your pairs with no issues
smokin.gif
.  Btw, nice avatar.  We'll come back strong next season!

Extreme lurking.

Went to offspring and saw they had a 12 and like 3 other sizes, finish registering, all adult sizes gone

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Extreme lurking.

Went to offspring and saw they had a 12 and like 3 other sizes, finish registering, all adult sizes gone

indifferent.gif

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Originally Posted by just blaze

N/p bro.  I refreshed the Offspring page and 2 of the sizes had disappeared. lol.  Hope you get your pairs with no issues
smokin.gif

No you won't. Almost every NFL team that goes deep in the playoffs never comes back. Niners won't see a playoff berth for years. My Bears got next.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by boogii

Just checked my order status on Finish Line's website and I already have a tracking #. Got through @ 10:49 PM PST, size 9.5

Didn't receive the shipping confirmation email yet, but I'm sure I'll get it very soon.
check mine as well/ got a tracking # UPS just needs to pick it up/ Damn  can't believe I got and size 9 through FNL around  11:30 pm pst 
laugh.gif
   after trying and trying with NDC crashing

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by just blaze

smokin.gif

No you won't. Almost every NFL team that goes deep in the playoffs never comes back. Niners won't see a playoff berth for years. My Bears got next.
smile.gif
DA BEARS

roll.gif
I'm not even a Bears fan, just wanted to say it and reminisce on the SNL skit about the Superfans.

Michael Jordan was in a skit that they did about DA BULLS and DA BEARS.

"So Michael, from what I understand, you're representing the USA in the Olympics this year. Don't you think that makes the teams kind of.. uneven?"

"Yeah. I mean, why don't you just play them by yourself?" *rumble of applause from the audience*
pimp.gif

Never gets old.
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

Ah man. Good times. Those snl skits from the late 80's were classic. I used to love the restaurant skit.. "cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger!!"

It was actually filmed in a classic Chicago restaurant. I think they closed it down.

^

"..he had another heart attack recently. How many does that make for you now?"

"That makes a bakers dozen for me, now. But this last one wasn't too bad. The doc says I just have a piece of polish sausage LODGED in the artery near my heart."

roll.gif
and the always classic "This won't be a 2-peat, 3-peat, or 4-peat. We're talkin at least eight peat."

I'm callin DA BULLS. 476 ta 2. BUT, Michael Jordan WILL be held to under 200 points.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HTXMade

On the "size" website were the sizes already euro or US?

euro. hopefully these dont fit to big like peeps be saying because i had to get a 11.5 us and i wear a 11
roll.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

^

"..he had another heart attack recently. How many does that make for you now?"

"That makes a bakers dozen for me, now. But this last one wasn't too bad. The doc says I just have a piece of polish sausage LODGED in the artery near my heart."

roll.gif
and the always classic "This won't be a 2-peat, 3-peat, or 4-peat. We're talkin at least eight peat."

I'm callin DA BULLS. 476 ta 2. BUT, Michael Jordan WILL be held to under 200 points.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

$#%% I miss those days. I was just a little shorty but I still understood that it was funny as hell.

This is crazy I guess I got lucky to say the least I was able to scoop up two pairs on two different transactions at 2am est tracking confirmed and order processed. And I just to be on the safe side I went to the mall at 430 and managed to cop another two pairs 10.5 and 11 sold the 11 same day for 185 I don't do the reseller ishh made a head happy but when my 10.5 and 11 come in from NDC I'll be hooking up some other cats lol.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

JB didn't get enough praise with these, leather wasn't plastic shiny like the 2006 IV's, and most importantly, the midsole is dyed!!

What doesn't make sense is, why weren't the 2011 III's dyed??

QFT.

I guess that these days all we can do is be happy that they at least corrected an issue.

Would be nice to send them back my Black Cement III's and have them replace the midsole with a dyed one, but that's wishful thinking.

When they finally do crack I'll be on the phone to get myself a gift card of some sort.

At least my Fire Red's and Black Cement's should be built to last with dyed midsoles.  Might even get off the fence on the Military's, but since I've always been lukewarm on those I'll probably just pass.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

JB didn't get enough praise with these, leather wasn't plastic shiny like the 2006 IV's, and most importantly, the midsole is dyed!!

What doesn't make sense is, why weren't the 2011 III's dyed??

QFT.

I guess that these days all we can do is be happy that they at least corrected an issue.

Would be nice to send them back my Black Cement III's and have them replace the midsole with a dyed one, but that's wishful thinking.

When they finally do crack I'll be on the phone to get myself a gift card of some sort.

At least my Fire Red's and Black Cement's should be built to last with dyed midsoles.  Might even get off the fence on the Military's, but since I've always been lukewarm on those I'll probably just pass.
I might cave and get a pair of BC III (I need a pair of beater Js to bang) depending on the price I snag these IVs for. $210 shipped aint TERRIBLE! It's just something about the shape of that shoe in larger feet. I wish I could se it on my (sz 11.5) i've only seen tiny sizes, and size 13s-14s. Also I don't like the shape of the toe on the last release. It just seems different to me. Maybe it's not, but they just seem different.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

good to see dudes getting their pairs

took my pair to get taps put on, picking them up tomorrow

whatis the best brand when it comes to sweatpants? lookin to scoop up a grey pair and a black pair

anyone?

Have you been in jail for a decade?

We have to ask for advice on sweatpants now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom