Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on FNL & papypal to reverse my funds smh... how much do you all think is a fair resell price? these guys have been trying to hit me over the head

This was much worse than the concord release on every site imo. I don't know how its an argument. I didn't have a problem snagging the concords, and they were still available in my size at like 11 a.m.

quick question for yal. when i tried to cop on east bay i got to the last part where it gives u a timer to check out. mine said to wait for 30 mins so i closed it out cause i was at work. would i had gotten them if i had waited? i figured they'd all be gone by then...

Originally Posted by socluis90

quick question for yal. when i tried to cop on east bay i got to the last part where it gives u a timer to check out. mine said to wait for 30 mins so i closed it out cause i was at work. would i had gotten them if i had waited? i figured they'd all be gone by then...
I think you woulda been ok

NJ is asking too much... rather wait out and hope these other euro sites don't cancel my order on me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

E-mailed SNS to cancel my order. Not waiting till march 1st im good it was a sz 9. Did anybody here besides me got em on HS??? Please PM me much apprecaited it. Thanks

i got em from HS but cant start a pm from wk... pm me if possible.......

Hey guys I'm looking to pick up a pair for my girl. I know my 9.5 fit pretty roomy, would any of you guys that have a size 7-7.5 say that those ran roomy as well? Thanks in advance!!!

Originally Posted by nimhet

there some crazy peeps out there....some guy has a listing on CL for $400 for these...what a joke
In Pittsburgh, there are CL listings of $400, $360, $500 etc etc... Ridiculous. I'm trying to get a 
2nd size 9.5 - which I know is going to cost - but I refuse to go that high.

also im looking for a sz 6.5y for my girl... normally gs only cw's sell out 1st(which is the reason i bought hers a few weeks ago) & the og cw's dont but its the exact opposite this go round the pink iv's are still on FL but the cements are gone everywhere in a 6.5y.....

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

there some crazy peeps out there....some guy has a listing on CL for $400 for these...what a joke
In Pittsburgh, there are CL listings of $400, $360, $500 etc etc... Ridiculous. I'm trying to get a 

Damn, that's crazy. What's with the high reseller prices?

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Damn, that's crazy. What's with the high reseller prices?

I would imagine everyone is just trying to make a quick buck. I can't really blame them, 
but those prices are simply TOO high.

ever since the concords came out you got those fat walmart moms who know nothing about J's camping out thinking they gonna make a quick buck smh.

best thing to do is IGNORE those people with high prices. don't even send them your realistic offer of $230 (example). they will start to freak out that NO one is even interested in them and they will drop their prices and maybe never buy a pair of J's again to resell.

Offer away! I bet they've been hit with a $h!7 load of lowball offers. Those reseller prices seem to be the norm on CL cause it's about the same here in CO. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom